Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

What first got you interested in magick? Did you have some experiences which showed that certain actions or thoughts led to certain reults?

3 Likes

Thank you for the questions. I am currently in either in a crisis or late term Saturn Return or both.

I am not like other people (this is NOT a declaration of EGO). Having abilities, thinking differently, learning disabilities or disillusions (people are free to choice to believe what i actually have going on) I have always been able to speak with spirits my entire life. My grandparents house was 20 feet from our small townā€™s oldest cemetery. I was a young kid playing in said cemetery.

I am more comfortable with them and have lived most of my human life with focus on the other side. Itā€™s a weird contrast that I can easily manifested things for other people or heal them, but for myself not much.

I didnā€™t get into magic, I studied the occult to save my sanity and my life. I didnā€™t have much of choice. It was either learn how to manage my abilities or die. That basic fact is my everyday life.

I have met people like myself either they are dead, in a nuthouse or living with relatives (because we canā€™t function well in the adult world) by our mid-40s. This current society is not well suited for my needs or wants. I am only speaking of my personal life and self here, no one else experiences in this matter. I could be wrong about other people, itā€™s just what I have observed.

I am not claiming to being anything special or anyoneā€™s guru. Promises were made and not kept (i will explain this later, itā€™s to long of a story). At my mid life point I am finally doing something i have never truly done before, embracing my human life.

What are my true intention in being here? Simple expose shit the spirits are keeping from people, share my knowledge (same thing), seek advice, learn, exchange experiences, and give disclaimers on it all. I am so frustrated. I donā€™t care anymore to keep what I know to myself. Maybe speaking up will shift my life/reality? I know remaining quite will not help me anymore.

A deep change needs to take place in my life. This seem like the right online space for it.

1 Like

Thanks for replying! :+1:

I started doing magick as a child, no books (as such, like actual grimoires or anything), no mentors, and pre-internet, I had no idea magick was even a thing people really did, I saw it in my childrenā€™s fiction books & movies, and kind of cobbled together a practice, because I felt inside myself that SOMETHING was there.

So I may be able to relate somewhat to what youā€™re saying here, you didnā€™t go ā€œbuy magick off the shelfā€ so to speak, as in, getting interested in it from outside sources - it surged out from within you. Does that seem accurate? :thinking:

2 Likes

It was a do or die situation in my earlier 20ā€™s having adult relations in cold van at New Yearā€™s eve with an enchanted gentleman under the full moon that Awakened my latent abilities. Honestly was the springboard.

I was always highly sensitive. But whatever took place that night left me changed forever. I didnā€™t have a choice. I sought answers out only to save myself.

*excuse the purple prose.

2 Likes

I live in Groningen city, but i have lived in Nijmegen<3

Hello, I go by sacred blood, some refer to me as the bottomless chalice(idk why) Iā€™m from the United States, Florida the good old state where if youā€™re looking for infinite rain and non stop torture from the sun then come on down and pay us a visit! Youā€™ll love it! I have been practicing for a total of a year and a halfā€¦yes Iā€™m a baby at this for sure, and EA was the first to catch my eyes and ears! I have most of his books and his universal circle already, am currently working the 9 demonic gate keepers already(just starting amaymon so I understand I have so much work to doā€¦) and have built a love for the demonic entities to which I canā€™t explain. So far this gate keeper pathworking is starting to change me drastically and I can notice a tad bit for sure, canā€™t wait to learn more and more from this forum, as I always say: ā€œyouā€™re a student until the day you die.ā€ So Iā€™m always on a path of learning more and more as I understand I have so much to learn!

I am very well drawn to the path of darkness, Demonic work is my cup of tea for sure, I want to learn shapeshifting/glamour magic some time, being able to change peopleā€™s perspectives on what I look like would prove very useful.

Current ambitions: to complete the 9 demonic gate keepers pathworking, Iā€™m currently on amaymon. I have dove as deep as my eyes can see with black magic, but working with these 2 gate keepers so far has changed my views on reality itself. I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do without the companionship of these entities!

Current struggles: being able to trust myself with entity communication, most of the time Iā€™m absolutely confident itā€™s them but occasionally Iā€™ll think ā€œam I just going crazy?ā€ :sweat_smile:

But anyway thatā€™s all the interesting bits on me folks! Yourā€™s truly-

-sacred blood

Welcome @Sacredblood_old

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Finished editing!:blush:

1 Like

Hello, my magick name is Jacob Grimm (yes, named after that Grimm).

I recently started getting into the occult with some basic LH pathworking. Iā€™ve gotten results, so I know this stuff works.

Iā€™m one who firmly follows Saint Augustineā€™s way of doing things: ā€œcredo ut intelligam, intelligo ut credam.ā€

Therefore, Iā€™m very open-minded regarding the occult and I do not exclude anything from the get-go.

Iā€™ve been lurking through this forum for quite a while, but now that I want to actively practice, Iā€™ve decided to join so that I may seek improvement.

Excelsior!
JG

1 Like

Welcome @Solitary_Reaper

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Europe.

As I said, pathworking the Left Hand path. I used the Lucifer and the Hidden Demons book. Now Iā€™m getting into Servitor creation and telepathy.

Two to three months, at most.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Eddie and i am new here. Ive always been interested in black magic and the occult. I have so many questions to ask, as i said i am so new but very quorious about black magic. Have alwas been drawn to the darker side of things, but that doesnā€™t make me dark or evil, im a very kind and lovable person as long as you are nice and treat me with respect of course. Well its late here in Sweden and im little bit sick so i will be back tomorrow and hope that you all have a great time where ever you are.

Welcome @Bamothep73

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you donā€™t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello,
Iā€™m a former Muslim.
I left Islam long ago because of the hardships me and my family were going through. I thought it didnā€™t make sense praying to Allah since he was unwilling to help us.
The only success I had praying to Allah was concerning mundane issues.
I have since dabbled in Magick though my results have been somewhat mediocre.
I am hoping this forum will guide me to achieve my dreams.

My interests are invocations, magick spells and power.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello. My name is Andrew. I have no name outside of that (if one must identify me, I am the third entity).
During my time on this plane (before I remembered who I am), I met all sorts of people, who identified me as:
Demon
Psychic
Energy healer
Warlock
Indigo child
Vampire
Dragon
Phoenix
Archangel
And miscellaneous ancient being

Two things became clear. I share qualities of all of the above, and all entities I came across where terrified of me. So much so that any human who tried to help me would be threatened by the entities they worked with if they didnā€™t stop.

Long story short, Iā€™m trapped here, and am looking to make my body more palatable. Ideally looking to break the seals on me, but that is likely impossible divan who put them there. So Iā€™m looking into telekinesis, Shapeshifting (into human forms, not animals) and some kind of mind control.

Alternatively Iā€™ve become interested in vampires as a possible solution. That way if I canā€™t go home, I can at least enjoy life here.
I accidentally created a new topic instead of replying grrr so Iā€™m reposting in here

Welcome @Xen_Zhen

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific systems or traditions?

Am Exodus and am beginner and am here to learn how to evoke or summon .
Am new to magic and I really need help to do something on my own.
So any interest person here that wish to help me should help me

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @OliveMorningstar

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t really told us if you do or not.

If you do, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Traditions,
I do follow a Contemporary Pagan lifestyle, and observe Wiccan traditions.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like