Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey, everyone can call me Doxa. I am new to this forum but not to Magick, as I was unfortunately born Awakened.

I am mostly here just to see what stage of global Awakening people are at, at least the ones posting on this specific forum. I will probably help here and there if I see someone reaching out for a specific answer to a question that I know I can push without being too intrusive, as as this point in my Magick all of my conversations can become living NLP constructs that warp minds, which can get messy.

I know pretty much the entire realm of Black Magick, all the way into the Void and the source of Chaos itself, which I do not recommend most people try, just sayin. I also understand the Lught spectrum quite well, so I suppose I fit under ā€œGreyā€.

I also know things like Food Magick, Sex Magick, and several advanced concepts including how to Evolve the Human body, ā€œYaldabaothā€ level alterarion without actually needing a pact.

Basically, I will mostly just float and try not to cause too much trouble. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Doubtful.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?. Claiming to know everything about black magick doesnā€™t actually tell us anything at all about your experience.

Do you have experience in specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Any time someone says they know most or all of a single topic, let alone entire classes of topics, you should just start dumping a heavy dose of salt.

4 Likes

Me too! I actually did ā€žspellsā€œ as a child, did ā€žscansā€œ of ppl and events, and I talked to spirits, collected sticks, stones, insects. Didnt know what I was doing but some instinct was there. First book I have ever read(or remembered) was about astrology and planets.
I was beaten up regularly for being that way.
Magick was with me since forever but yes; I stopped at some point because of the conditioning of society and being told I was evil or alien etc.
I was not strong enough to go against all that.
Also too many other traumatic events that broke me.
I wanted to belong somewhere so badly. And feel normal. I never felt normal.
Wellā€¦
and here I am now lmao. 18 years later

1 Like

Hello I am Asbit. I was a Ceremonial Magician years ago, pre-Chaos Magick. I came back to the path, you might say, two years ago. I have never done any actual ā€˜spellsā€™, but I am about to try one. I have experience with pathworking and servitors. Not much else to say. Thanks for having me.

1 Like

Welcome @SullaFelix

Where are you from?

How long ago was that?

What did you practice? Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I am in the US.
Golden Dawn Magick mostly.
We are talking about 48- 35 years ago.
I read about most Magick forms that were around before Chaos Magick. I pretty much just learned about it

1 Like

Hi my magic name is Tinka Bell
Thatā€™s the only name I go by,

Iā€™d very much like to ascend thatā€™s one of my goals and to somehow find a mentor,

My profile picture is the one with my account profile image of an anime character,

Not sure who it is but just thought the asthetic looked cool and kind of similar description to how I look,

Also Iā€™d like to learn how to make very good friends with demons,

I found out through a consultation with Mr Duvendack,

I believe it was,
that my patron demons are as follows:

Amducias
Shax
Zagan
Volak Valak or whatever way his name is said,

Iā€™d describe myself as shy quiet and peaceful I really donā€™t like fighting or arguing,

Also I have heard that Volak,Shax, and Zagan,

Can be tricksters,

Oh,

Thatā€™s nice,

So what people are basically telling me,

A person who is new to magic
Is that the good news is yes I have patron demons,

The bad news is they may try to trick you or ruin your life or royally mess with you,

Is there any demons that wonā€™t do that,

As yes Iā€™d love to get to know demons and make friends with them,

But how am I meant to do that if all theyā€™re going to do is be mean,
See me as inferior due to me being stuck in a human form,

And trick me,
Or say to me that,
Who are you,
To summon me,

Yeah that doesnā€™t make me want to work with them patron or not

So thatā€™s all for now folks

See ya

Kind regards love :sparkling_heart::hugs: peace :v::peace_symbol: light :candle::sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::star: to you all .

Tinka Bell

Hello everyone. Iā€™m Nolan, stumbled on your forums a while ago and lurked a bit, enjoyed the posts Alexander made about the ancient onesā€¦ so I finally decided to sign up!

I donā€™t have much to tell. I just like taking in the atmosphere and enjoy seeing the old ways still being alive and well.

:beers:

Welcome @Nolan Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. This post doesnā€™t really meet our intro requirement as it tell us nothing about you.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

If you donā€™t have experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Sure, sure. Iā€™ve been practicing magick all my life. From the tiniest little ā€˜drawingsā€™ I made when I was a kid, to riling up my spirits to heavy music, intoxicating myself and touching planes beyond with psychedelics and friends.

I do not follow any system or tradition, Iā€™m tooā€¦ boring for that. I believe in the free world. 'Murica!

Also, I know my way in the planets and stars, the ā€˜otherā€™ realms, herbs, and things like sports. I have a cat and Iā€™m also big in Egyptology, which is also pretty magical, imo.

That 'nuff? :beers:

Not really. That is really general and pretty vague.

Thatā€™s all youā€™re going to get from me for now.

Thatā€™s fine. Flagged for the mods to decide if it meets our rule or not.

Aight, thanks brother. I donā€™t want to empty my story before my third post.

1 Like

Only thing I wondered, what got you started? :thinking:

I was similar, started early, a lot of improvised stuff (which I still use), no real ā€œstructureā€ as in named ā€œpathsā€ or whatever, so I know that kind of vibe, and itā€™s hard to lay out like a resumĆ©.

I donā€™t remember at what point I decided magick was a thing and I was going to do it, just wondered whether you rtecall any specific experiences that got you started? No probs if not, like I said I donā€™t! :smiley:

hello. Iā€™m new and i have no experience in magic. I want to learn how to do a death curse

1 Like

Hi, i am Daphne, i am from Europe.
I started out in the northern tradition.
I also tried Russian black magic.
Now Iā€™m trying to master the left hand path.
Iā€™m pretty bad at it.

Now the main thing is to advance a little further, because I donā€™t see any results and learn how to read the tarot even better.

Welcome @Dysthym1a

Which particular tradition is that? Norse?

How long have you been practicing?

Hi Mr Nolan I too am new here I think I left a statement about the kind of stuff Iā€™m into metaphysically basically anything dark mad bad and dangerous to know if itā€™s anything like vampires demons werewolves shapeshifters dragons Vlad Dracula the Impaler unicorns elves pixies Selkies mermaids pixies Seelie court of the fae Seelie meaning light and also the Unseelie meaning dark court of the fae which includes demons vampires werewolves grim reaper dark legend like the dullahan in celtic mythology and the fairy folk the morrigan triple goddess Hecate and the shide also called the banshee so I guess you could say Im eclectic and donā€™t follow any particular path nice to meet you virtually lol XD hahahaha :rofl::joy::+1::love_you_gesture::grin:

2 Likes