Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi, my name is D. I’m fairly new to everything magical . I’ve played with honey jars , tarot cards, & did some candle magic, but overall I’m a total novice just here to learn .

What prompted me to find this forum was my recent experience with what I believe was an incubus that I wish to banish . . . Not because I didn’t enjoy it, but because I was told that it feeds on my life force energy . I never invoked or asked for this , it/he just appeared in my dreams . Sex was bomb though. No lie lol

Ummm that’s me in my profile pic lol. (Do not curse me or spell me) actually let me change my picture just in case . . (Jk) lol Ummm I’m a Pisces also . . . That pretty much sums me up .

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Did you feel drained? Also if you do feel sleepy you can’t just blame the spirit, how is your diet? How is your hydration? Sleep?

I also have a female spirit i believe she is a Succubus because I did a letter of intent to Queen Lilith 3 years ago.

So I try not to learn from what the internet tells me or others think they know everything about spirits just because they been watching supernatural and reading the Bible :laughing:
Supernatural is more informative :ok_hand:

Any way experience and learn from it.
Make a journal and write down how you feel with your incubus.

I feel very protected by my Succubus and guided and comfort.
If I feel drained I ask my self first how is my diet? How many hours have I sleep last night? Should I jump to conclusions that this is her fault? Cuse I am sure she could do much more than drain me she wanted.

I hope this helped.
Dont be afraid to experiance and learn.
Nobody going to send you negative energy if your incubus is with you.
Hope this helped :pray: :smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum I look forward to see you more active and sharing experiences.

2 Likes

Thank you !

So, like I stated above , I’m totally new to magic . Especially the darker side of magic, never really swelled there . I went out the night before, slept naked & in my dream I felt a presence. We spoke telepathically but I asked him to make love to me and he did . He was passionate, soft, kind, and he even talked me through it telling me he knew exactly how I liked it . . . Once we switched positions he somehow appeared to me. He had skin like a tree stump, was wearing red clothing , reddish brownish eyes , and huge lips . He asked me to kiss him, which I did . Physically once he showed me himself I wasn’t very attracted but spiritually I loved his sex . . . However, I do remember him having a really unpleasant spell .

I remember realizing that maybe this isn’t right so I began thinking about my children and trying to leave . When I tried to wake up he held me down and told me no that we weren’t done and I had to stay until I finally wiggled my way out screaming nooooooo the entire time which felt like forever . When I woke up my wrist hurt , my head aches terribly, my heart was beating fast for a good portion of my day, I felt extremely tired . Even today I still do. I told my padrino (god dad) who practiced magic and he told me it sounded like an incubus and to be careful. Which led me here

3 Likes

Also it made me wonder . . . Why’d he choose me ? I never asked for him. I seriously wonder what made him come to me

2 Likes

Also I meant to say dwelled*

Not swelled lol

Idk where the edit button is . I’m old and learning :confused:

2 Likes

Hmm an incubus can sometimes act out.
But most of them seek a companion to love and not to drain them.
They are not low vibration beings to feed off people.
They can help with spiritual goals.

However your spirit may not be an incubus but some kind of impostor pretending to be an incubus.
You should open a thread and see what other forum members has to say.

2 Likes

Will do ! This is helpful

Thank you :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Click the :pencil2: at the bottom of the comment to edit.

3 Likes

They do that sometimes. They some how find their own companion.
You could have had relationship with him in the past life. Anything is possible in this universe.

Hi! 93!
My name is Tracy. I started studying witchcraft when I was ten. I was initiated and practiced it for many years. In 2008 I was initiated by the OTO and I have been a practicing Thelemite and magician ever since. I was a hotshot for the forest service for four years. I lived off and on in Australia. Over the years I have done a lot of spirit work and some Goetia but I am looking to get a lot more serious about Goetia and I hope to complete the Abramelin in a few years. I would attempt it this year, but I am a single mom and my son is four, so it just wouldn’t be practical. I am going to see how it goes when he is six or so. I have been a video editor and filmmaker professionally the last 12 years. I do all kinds of art and I am really involved in the Burning Man community. I have made huge art and burnt it, done fundraisers and local events. I do a lot of painting and mosaics these days.
I do mostly sacred art. Nice to meet all of you! 93s!

6 Likes

Hi Tracy! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m Sax
I don’t know if this is right spot but anyway
A little about me
I first joined an order when I was 16 I left the order in 2010 because I wanted experience the world outside of a mystic order… my main focus is esoteric practices but I was do a lot of ritual magick to, my goals remain the great work
I’m almost 50 now so I’m not new to this lol I have been doing this for a little while now
I really don’t know what else to say so hi

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Sax, but you haven’t told us what your actual experience is.

What, exactly, do you practice? This is vague and very general, and doesn’t really tell us much.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What brings you to BALG?

Hi,
Im Loretta. Not entirely new to this. Started to learn protection, light magic, candles, herbs at 15, now 17. Intrested in occultism. I want to learn how to protect myself while summoning the dark spirits, want to work with Lucifer.

And here’s me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi!

I am Rature, but some friends call me Ae.
I am 22 year old lost soul who doesn’t know if I should continue studying Physics or go for Literature and Philosophy. Hahahhaaha I am a mess.

I am extremely new to this but for a long time I’ve been drawn to Lilith without really doing anything about it. So I decided to change things and start digging information to be able to devote myself to her, communicate with her and possibly ask for her help and guidance.

I am interessed in many aspects of witchcraft, coming from light and darkness. But I still need to know where to find the information I need to find a path. I discovered this page out of the blue and I guess that I can find at least some starting information.

I am a very dual being. I always had a face to the sun and another to the moon. The funny happy go lucky girl who is into dark things and that scared anybody who tried to get too close. But never a malevolent being. Just dark because there is no justice in light. At least that is what I experienced. When I was a tiny bullied child, the only people who accepted me and cared for me where from the ocult world. So I feel like Lilith can help me regain the love I need and help me to get the justice I need.

I’ve been raped and abused multiple times by an ex. Nobody believed me and I was isolated while he laughed because he kept my “friends” and nobody could stop him from harassing and bullying me for months. I reported it but nothing happened. I am fighting to get out of depression and heal my PTSD, but I am still scared. I changed countries so I could be safe from him, I fear that he could kill me one day. But I am tired of hiding and running away. I will make sure that he gets what he deserves and that he could never again hurt someone like he hurt me.
And the darkness is the only place that can bring me back my life and safety.

Well I hope we will get along ~

8 Likes

Continue Physics.
Keep Literature and Philosophy a hobby.

And welcome.

4 Likes

And I don’t just say it, I can explain it.

I studied Japanese for 2 years. It was my passion, and I was the best student. I studied a lot, it was stressful but I didn’t mind, because I liked it so much. At first.
Later I more and more realised that my future doesn’t look so bright, even if I continue to be good. And then you start asking yourself why you do it.
Making your hobby your profession can kill your passion.
Rather be able to get a work, because you will need a home and food, with a topic you enjoy on a let’s say medium level, and let your passion be your passion.

5 Likes

Well the thing is that I love physics but I am a slow learner. And on the other hand I ace everything I do in philosophy. Physics is my passion, but if I want a job that won’t bore me ASAP I need to study until I get a doctorate. But well hahaha there isn’t much work in literature hahahaha.
I don’t have the money to study until the doctorate, but I’d love to be a writer. So it’s between having a boring steady job who kills one of my passions. Or an unsteady job that I like.
But to be honest there are many many factors in that pro and cons list that make it hard for me to choose. But whatever I’ll find that out soon or later hahahhaaha.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice though. I will take it into consideration ^^

2 Likes

Welcome @Rature

Do you have any practical experience in amgick? You haven’t mentioned if you practice anything or not.

1 Like