Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I am a full beginner.
Well I have casted a circle before and I realised that some odd customs I have come from witchcraft. But to me they only were part of my culture. Like using candles for someone to get better, using herbs to make healing potions and knowing that our ancestors are close. ( My mother dreams of a black butterfly the night before someone close dies.)

2 Likes

Welcome Rapture, the black butterfly dream thing is pretty cool your mom definitely has the magic gene ou must have inherited it to. Have you ever tried to do a phychic scan of someone?

Hey,
Iā€™m Laila, and Iā€™m awful at introductory posts, Iā€™ll try to stick to the criteria and just let me know if youā€™d like any clarification on anything.

Iā€™ve been practicing magic (mostly light) since I was about 16 and Iā€™ve been off and on since. As much as I wouldā€™ve liked to have been more persistent, my situation up until now wasnā€™t ideal, which made it difficult to focus on anything besides survival. However, now that Iā€™ve got a place where I feel safe enough to continue my journey towards enlightenment, I plan on devoting more time and effort towards the practice.

My preferred practice is divination. More specifically I work with stones/crystals /bones, tarot cards, tea leaves, and automatic writing to aid in receiving messages from spirits/ancestors.
I havenā€™t done much work with dieties besides leaving offerings on my alter for Lucifer. I would really like to work with Lilith as well.
Lastly I am fascinated with astral projection/visiting people in dreams so Iā€™d really like to learn how to do that!
Okay thank you for reading about me I look forward to meeting more like minded people :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m sakoura, 21, from West Africa.

I got into the occult not so long ago because I always had some weird Ā« signs Ā», things that only make sense now that I actually read about it all.

I want to master angelic magick but apparently Iā€™m more of a Ā« demon Ā» type (I already know they arenā€™t actually enemies).

I tried creating my thoughts forms multiple times but I keep failing.
Iā€™ve also been having weird experiences : Iā€™ve been into hypnosis and NLP for some time now, and last week I decided to do a past life regression. The reason ? Well itā€™s a bit weird : each time Iā€™m able to attract a women and start dating her, just some time after that she just stops being interested or something seperates us. I think I found the reason why, it did something fucked up in my previous life but thatā€™s not what I want to refer too: I tried doing a second past life regression and I only saw black and heard and saw the name Ā« Adramelech Ā» the thing is, I had only tried Angelic magick up to that point and Ā« meleck Ā» sounds exactly like the Arabic world for angel (Iā€™m Muslim but once again thatā€™s not the subject) so I though it was an angel but apparently no. Itā€™s a demon. I didnā€™t even know that name. So I donā€™t understand why ?

Finally Iā€™ve bought the book Ā« demons of magick Ā» by Gordon winter field and tried it out this morning at 4 am. Didnā€™t feel any change tbh( I tried the first ritual to ask Sallos to bring me a specific person).

Any ways sorry to give you such a lengthy description but yeah that basically me trying to understand the world I live in. Thanks for welcoming me !

2 Likes

Iā€™m Sali, 39 years old, based in london. Iā€™m drawn to demon Magick and LHP. Iā€™ve been learning and experimenting for several years without help. Iā€™m glad to be here to share knowledge and experience.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sali

What, exactly, do you practice? This is pretty vague and doesnā€™t really tell us anything about your experience.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hello Iā€™m Dagger and Iā€™m pretty new to magick. I only recently discovered what a great gift of communicating with higher powers I have. I was raised in family of Jehovahā€™s Witnesses so I was always taught that this is something evil and wrong and I shouldnā€™t do it. However Iā€™m happy that as I grew up I got to realize this isnā€™t true. I hope to learn a lot about magick, even from you if you let me. Iā€™m truly happy that I found this forum.

2 Likes

Thank you for doling an introduction as requested @imstilllearning.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t actually told us if you do or not.

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello BALG, my name is Matthew. im a 19YO black magician. I started magick about two years ago, i am very happy and ecstatic to be a part of such a motivating forum. I became very motivated and inspired by a couple of members on this forum.

My current initiations and workings are with the Qliphoth, black alchemy of the planets, energy work and evocation. I am not a complete newbie, but i would still consider myself a beginner. I dropped out of highschool my junior year. I bring this up about myself because i regret making that decision and i feel it has impacted my growth negatively. I have made decisions i have regretted and it has led to my fall. I am striving to become a successful and powerful black magician to make up for giving up on myself with only a year left of highschool. I am trying my best to cope with my depression and failureā€™s.

I am interested in Vampyrism, astral projection, soul travel, creating servitors, energy manipulation, black alchemy, baneful magic, incantations (and learning how to channel incantations from spirits that i work with), evocation, and much more.

Its my ambition to ascend and ascend again. Maybe even descend. I feel a pull towards the path of smoke, and i may pursue that pathway when i am ready. I also want to eventually pathwork the nine demonic gatekeepers. I am open to any one who would like to offer me any advice or techniqueā€™s and i am eager to hear from new people that would like to become friends and exchange ideas! Thank you for reading this long post.

8 Likes

I would also like to say that i have an old account on here by the username of A.T_Abiodun, i didnā€™t make a duplicate to be a troll. I just lost my old phone and forgot the password to my old account. I had to buy a new phone.

3 Likes

No worries. Thanks for letting us know. Iā€™ve flagged the mods and they can close the previous account.

3 Likes

Thanks, no problem, I have closed posting from that account but you can still log-in and get your messages etc., and reply on any currently active there. :+1:

4 Likes

Thankyou guys.

3 Likes

Hi! Hereā€™s a summary about me. I am known ā€œout thereā€ as Vilnask, turning 28, from Philippines. Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Aries Rising.

Dabbling on LHP, grey witchcraft, astrology, tarot & runic divination, astral travel and vampirism, demonolatry, talismanic magick, crystal and plant metaphysical knowledge and other stuff. I also like reading works of Agrippa, liberal sciences, linguistics, and psychology. Iā€™ve been practicing since I was like 13 years old or perhaps younger, as I have a penchant for doing ritualistic stuff as a kid before I knew it was something inclined to magick, and before I knew computers and the internet existed way back hahaha. There are many instances since childhood that I have been making unusual friends and enemies with earth spirits (dwarves are common where I used to live), being thrown into a different dimension (both physically and/or spiritually, so there were times I would ā€œdisappearā€ and later found physically unconscious at a different block or place. right now I have control over this).

I am devoted to Lilitu, she improved my psychic and astral traveling capabilities and for some reason, I sometimes acted as a succubus during my astral flights. I have a demon protector/husband (formerly a dream travel companion) with the blessing of Lilitu, Iā€™m very proud of him. :smiley:
I have worked with some of the demons in the Ars Goetia, please allow me to say that Stolas is an adorable and wise teacher, and Volac comes hastily in times of need, is a great friend to talk to, and resolves issues quickly with attention to detail.
Last year, I have a calling to servitude from Samael to which I responded, and I am working continuously on improving myself in all aspects (especially battle skills lol).

IRL I have a stable job and my life has improved greatly since I practiced more and more throughout the years, of course there were ups and downs that led me here and I regret none of it. Iā€™ve been browsing and lurking as a guest through this forum for like 2 years now, so itā€™s about time I introduce myself. Iā€™m open to communicating via inbox, so donā€™t be afraid of me haha. If a picture is mandatory, hereā€™s me:

Nice to meet you all!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Itā€™s not necessary to share a picture- you can remove it or ask @Lady_Eva to remove it if youā€™d like and your past the edit window.

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Pamela. I am a lifelong fan of all things pagan with a deep interest in hoodoo/voodoo due to cultural similarities. I am new to the LHP and have been trolling the forums for a bit. Recently dreamt of a large snake in water (Leviathan?) and particularly felt shaken by it since I dont remember dreams often . Also interested in AP/OBE and the Goetic spirits/

2 Likes

Welcome @Pamelq_Taylor

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t told us if you do or not.

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Hey, Pamelq, you may want to look into Tiamatā€™s, too, with the serpent and water reference.

3 Likes

Welcome @VexDrako. Please remove the Etsy link. It is against the rules of this forum to commercially advertise.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You havenā€™t actually told us anything about your experience beyond generalities and religious fervour.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Yeahā€¦no. Youā€™re welcome to your religious beliefs, but submission is quite antithetical to most of us on the Left Hand Path.

5 Likes

Hello, I am voidcat and I am new here.
I am most experienced with chaos magick, but recently become interested in goetic work and I am eager to learn more about LHP, particularly in working with President Caim/Camio as well as with Seere.
My interest in LHP came about due to a very strange dream experience I had in which an (unknown) void-entity presented itself to me. I will probably create a separate post about, since it would be quite lengthy to explain. It has reached out to me twice now. I am interested in finding out who/what this entity is but I havenā€™t got any leads so far. Most of my insights and experiences come through dreams/visions but I also use tarot.
I look forward to learning from everyone.

2 Likes