Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Goetic

Do you have any practical experience in any type of magick, or are you starting completely from scratch?

@DarkestKnight Aside from performing a few curses that I have read online and from E.A.'s videos I have no practical experience in magic. I do feel I am starting from scratch.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Recently, I have been watching some videos of E.A. Koetting and Behemoth X. It is very interesting and I would like to learn more. I started reading books regarding magick and unsure of what is needed to perform a safe ritual.
If anyone can assist me with this or have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

welcome @Unknown9

If Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you currently have no practical experience in magick?

Thank you and yes thatā€™s correct.
However, I had place some curses on a few individuals and as far as I know it had not worked. So, I would like to take it a step further and do my own ritual. What do you suggest?

2 Likes

Hello :upside_down_face: i dont have a magic name but in forums and close friends i go by the name Lonik. I havent yet worked with any kind of magic because im kinda new in this and i want to learn more before i do magic. But im a seasoned spirit keeper. My current ambitions is to develop my phychic abilities learn more from my spirit friends. My current strugles is i think i dont have to much time to connect with my spirits i think thats an anxiety thing i have and im trying to tell my self that its ok. I have been reading this forum long before i finally decided to sign in. Im very excited to read experiences from others and learn in the process. Nice to meet you all :grin:. 1614014277816

5 Likes
  1. Galaxy Dahliah Satanas
  2. i like dblack, blood, and demonoic magick
    3.my curent ambitions are to go back to school and complete my transition from male to female
    4.my current struggles are finding people who accept me for who i am and studying because its hard for me to access my classes online
1 Like

Welcome @Galaxy_fallenangel

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hello dark souls! Iā€™m Rita, or Queen Margo. Just got back to magick after massive gap, been practising in my teenage years, mostly Papus, La Vey, Crowley. Then decided to turn to light side, got attuned to Reiki and worked only with Angels. But Darkness called meā€¦ I have unfinished things with Demons and they started coming to me and reminded me that. So here I am, started my Pathwalkā€¦ Still struggling with proper envocations and soul travel. Love EAā€™s approach, can learn so much!
If there anyone in/around Scotland, letā€™s connect!

5 Likes

Welcome @QueenMargo

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hey! I was practicing about 4-5 years as a teenager, then tried to be a good girl, although always felt that magick is a part of my life. Didnā€™t follow any specific system, more like jumping around trying to find whatā€™s really mine. Got back on left hand path over a year ago, but only recently got serious about working with GateKeepers. What about you? :black_heart:

2 Likes

Unfortunately no not much experience! I am very much new, looking for insight into which spirit I should approach 1st. Suggestions please and do know I am curious about the Goetia/Daemonic divine!

3 Likes

Thank you for answering my questions, @Pamelq_Taylor, and completing your introduction. \Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

Ok, so Iā€™m a baby witch. I primarily work with the Angelā€™s of Damon Brandā€™s Angelā€™s of the Shemhamephorasch. Iā€™ve been doing it for 2 years now. Really enjoy it. Iā€™m not against anybody or any pantheon for that matter.

I love all people and walks of life amd Iā€™m really looking forward to getting along well with everyone.

Sorry, about the long awaited response. The thing is, my spirit guides were telling me to focus on other things. I hope you are well. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Again, sorry about the long awaited response. I hope you are well amd we can get along here. I look forward to following your rules amd guidelines. Iā€™m all about respecting other peopleā€™s beliefs and living people. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Again, Really super sorry that took so long. Itā€™s actually quite embarrassing. I was looking for work during that time :frowning: sorry hope you are well :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, man. Life gets in the way for us all sometimes. Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience and answering my questions. Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Netahiah also helped me greatly for stocks

Hello Everyone,

Nice to be here, I will introduce myself as follows:

ā€¢ Your magick name: Fenris Ben Qayin
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like: Qliphotic, Draconian, and Necromancy
ā€¢ Current ambitions: To overcome my personal weakness and master my craft
ā€¢ Current struggles: Depression, Anxiety, Fears

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Adeniyi_Nine

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I have been practicing since 2019 and doing so in solitary. I dont follow any tradition for now But the 218 and Draconian tradition seems to appeal to me

Prior before fully getting myself involved in the LHP i have been a Rosicrucian member for about 7 years

2 Likes