Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

hi i’m greekpantheon2, actually i’m a old member (greekpantheon) but i forget my old account! i cannot log in so i make a new account! i think a moderator erase my account
the magic i like is CURSE magic sure

Aye Texas gang lol.

1 Like

No, your original account’s still live, no restrictions, I just sent you a password reset, so please check the e-mail associated with that account. :+1:

sorry i forget my email address! LOL can you give me a PM

I am Yash,
Recently started towards occult like 6 months ago and I am fascinated by Demonology.
Till now I dont have any success and will it give it more time to learn on how people here achieve by doing what they do.

Thank you for doing an introduction @IamCreator

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Are you following a particular system or tradition?

About Me

Hello!! My name is Evanthe, which is the magick name I have chosen to go by. I am an 18 year old girl who has been dabbling in magick since I was 16. Although I would say I’ve had some pretty magick-related interests ever since I was 9. I like to practice a number of different types of magick, but my favorite would probably be any type magickal workings with nature. I also am practicing artistic magick, which is another favorite. :slight_smile:
My hobbies usually include things that involve being creative such as painting, journaling, drawing, writing, etc. I also really do love listening to music and reading. I am a HUGE fan of Lord of the Rings and The Witcher. I especially love anime, it is a wonderful thing to exist, lol. Also, I am happily taken, so please no flirting

Welcome @Evanthe

Where are you from?

What is your main practice?

Do you have any experience or initiation into specific systems or traditions?

right on. i should probably acquaint myself with the rules sometime soon. could you please simply delete the account in the meantime? thanks

Hi!
My name is DarknessVisible666. I chose that name because according to my interpretation, lucifers light is darkness visible, the light in the darkness, the knowledge will set your mind, body and spirit free from all chains.

I have invoked entities like lucifer, marbas, lilith and sepheranz. I have not been as succesful as i would ideally want to in sigil magick but i am now practicing with deeper understanding.

My current ambition in life is to set myself free from mind constraints and i have been quite succesful there.

Hi All,

Just doing an intro here. I am a qualified Chemist B.Sc. & Postgraduate Diploma in Chem Eng and at this point I think it is safe to say Alchemist both spiritual and practical. I turn 21st Century techniques toward achieving the age old Magnum Opus of the first alchemists. I don’t want to go on about myself but I have known that there was more behind the veil since I was a child. Several intense spiritual experiences and epiphanies later and I feel I have reached some form of ascension. I am attempting to codify it all into writing at the moment. I believe that the material world is just a subset of the greater spiritual world. As above so below and all :slight_smile:

I am Irish and 41 years old but feel like I have been around for longer or at least my higher self/soul has been. Big fan of Carl Jung when it comes to spiritual pursuits and Gnostiscism as a model of the universe.

I could go on but we all have our stories.

BALG is a great resource for independent thinkers. Great to be here.

So enough about me! Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

6 Likes

Welcome!

Very interesting introduction. It leaves a few questions.

What sort of alchemy do you study? A casual search of the term will bring up many different books and authors and ideas of what alchemy is. So what’re you wrapped up in?

There are a lot of people, here and otherwise, who have a hard time marrying ideas of magic and science. You mentioned your degrees. How did you wrestle with this seeming ‘paradox’? Do you feel possessing a more scientific background changes the way one looks at and approached magick?

1 Like

Welcome @DarknessVisible666

Where are you from?

Is sigil magick the only thing you practice?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

I am from europe. Sigil magick and have tried a few rituals from a book about the golden dawn. Been practicing on and off for a year. I dont really have much experience but i am looking to learn.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

I searching for healing of broken brain trough esoteric and occult stuff im interested only in healing stuff

1 Like

Welcome @Xman33 Please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing about you and doesn’t meet our introduction requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in particular systems or traditions of magick?

Im from croatia i only read about occult never praticed i have apastasia or blind mind eye

2 Likes

I don’t follow Grabovoi and Busby, I prefer to look for the codes with my personal method for the healing of the body and all its organs

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have been watching Become a Living God for years now and I have always been interested in the spirit world. I have come to a point in my life where I now need the help of spirit beings. As such, I have been reading different grimoires in order to educate myself. I’m currently studying the lesser key, the greater key and the testament of Solomon. I am looking forward to performing my first ceremonial magic soon. I joined this community in order to get extra insight and learn from those of you who are experienced in this field. Thank you for this forum and thanks to everyone for contributing to it and making it what it is.

2 Likes