Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi, from Australia here… I’m Lisa. and have been practicing for 2 years a bit more in depth. most encounter I have is with the GoM method. I also have background in Hoodoo.
at the moment, I working through a few Archangel Magick and then wish to experiment with servitor. the stage after that… will see I guess. nice meeting you all.

1 Like

Hello all,

• Your magick name - Diluculo, Fuego
• Photos if you’re comfortable - Should be on my profile, including below
• Kinds of magick you like - Angelic, Qlippotic, Goetic, and many more.
• Current ambitions - Get my head on straight, get to beginner level of elemental grade work/OAA flames (though lost my last one). Work structured through it as I would in Thelema. Restart taking courses to complete my degree. Obtain hardware and linux and a broadband line to start a hosting cloud network. Write a novel. Obtain favor/proof/money necessary to be on disability or confortably retired (adjusted for murphys law). Have a home to live in, work in, and practice in. Rebuild burnt bridges with friends and family. Be a friend and family.
• Current struggles - see abive, handful of psychiatric personality disorders. Seeking to love others again, but becoming a living god within a dedicated mage/hermit/emperor/high priestess/lovers/justice/death in terms of spiritual matters by tarot keys process. Drawing my own deck.
From Ann Arbor, MI. Underemployed atm. In partial therapy and looking for my ideal environment.
[/quote]

1 Like

I was curious too

Hello, Rita. Welcome.

I don’t know if there’s anyone still around from Scotland but there is a UK chat group if you’re interested?

2 Likes

Thank you for replay! Yes, I am interested, would be great to connect! :black_heart:

1 Like

i practice black magick going on 3 months so far to unique experiences unless my eyes are starting to lose their color counts

Hello, I’m new here !

I don’t have a magic name yet since I forgot how to get one (I read once but can’t remember in which book lmao). I’m from France. I do a little bit of work with demons, a lot of energetic practices such as yoga or qi gong, I also used a few runes. I pratice since 6 months. I use mainly E.A. Koetting, Alexander Dray stuff but since I discovered this forum I found some very interesting stuff that I began to try.

My goals are to have a better social life, achieve my first year of university on next year, learn chinese japanese and slovak at a decent level, learn more on my origins. Regarding magick, I would like to develop telepathy, telekinesis, be able to really communicate with demons not just feel them, master astral travel and learn astrology which I find very complicated but extremely useful.

My struggles are some mental health issues like a bit of anxiety, I’m also a little depressed, and I suffer from chronic fatigue. I would also like to improve my eyesight which is quite bad.

3 Likes

Hi everyone my name is BORNWISE, I don’t have much to say just that I have just developed an interest in occultism and magick.

1 Like

Welcome @Bornwise Please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. This post tells us nothing and does not meet out rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you a complete beginner?

If you have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t. what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

shah here… rather new to this whole spectrum … i’ve directed attention to invoking currents and evocations since about the first of this year. divination thru tarot and scrying has made itself known as a gift … but very much new and have a lot to learn … familiar with sultan paimon - aosoth - llegba - nyx … trying to narrow my focus and process everything …

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Shah

Where are you from?

Do you work in any specific system or tradition?

Sin City lol , i’ve been in the realms from djinn/infernal to angels and pagan spirits.

That does not answer my question…

You said you have been “invoking currents and evocations” and my question was are you following a specific system or tradition in your practice, for example, the Golden Dawn system, witchcraft, demonolatry, etc, or are you just working intuitively?

ah i see, intuitively then. after searching the examples u gave i’d say the Golden Dawn corresponds with a lot of my interests.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Good nigth. I am from south america, I practice black magick, but I am curious about everything. I think that’s it. I usually review this forum so I thought to join once and for all.

Oh my name is DarkDreams

Welcome @DarkDreams

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

Hi I’m Tryste Gothel and I’ve been practicing for over a year now. Although I had some experience with the occult via Wicca in High School, it’s irrelevant.

I’m pretty much started over last last year starting with the Law of Attraction sphere and slowly I transitioned to using Magick.

I got into it again via Frank White/Aurelius Sopax via Magick Mentor. I’m continuing with his courses though and have seen so much growth so I highly recommend his services/courses. Been a lurker here in BALG for maybe a year now. I did some rituals I got from here with mixed results of course(since I’m still a beginner).

I’d like to offer some free tools for the people here actually but I’d like some feedback first.

Best Regards,
Tryste Gothel

1 Like

I’m also a musician with my specific genre focusing on the occult actually starting with the Tarot as music.