Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Can you please answer my question?

1 Like

Oh i see. But i can assure i donā€™t have any desire to do so. Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any practical experience or just research so far. @DarkestKnight has been asking you this. If you donā€™t youā€™re still welcome here.

No practical experience so far sadly. Still researching for a valid way.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been practicing for about 3 years. Also iā€™ve tried talking with spirits aloud and not. iā€™ve also used incantation many times but it still doesnā€™t always work. Iā€™ve also used a few other types of magics but itā€™s a bit more complicated. Iā€™m from the US, but my family origins are mostly from Sweden and Native americans from North America (from either the Chickasaw, Osage, Or Shawnee indian tribe)

1 Like

Well, different types of magic work best for different types of people. I personally rarely use mantras or incantations of any type and prefer energy work- you probably just need to find your nicheā€¦

Thank you for elaborating.

Introduce myself : I am working with Many types of magick including Babylonian,Qliphoth, Draconian,Luciferian and traditional witchcraft.

1 Like

Welcome @Belladonna_Aconite

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

What are your areas of interest?

What brings you here to BALG?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Yvette, and I come from the mysterious Eastern country. I have no experience with Magick, I have never performed a Dark Magic ritual, nor have I ever summoned or touched any spirit. Iā€™m just a newcomer. I came across this website that says there are demons that can help people achieve their goals, and it made me fascinated by demons. There are currently no specific areas of greatest interest. Hope to learn and understand here!

Romania?

(Welcome.)

Hey everyone, Iā€™m an eclectic witch and black magician whoā€™s primary source of energy is the Void. I work with demons and angels, but my foundation is with demons, and I seek to discover rituals for my own path in which I combine the two forces for maximum effectiveness. My patron deity is Odin, who has been guiding me in this path for about seven years now. Nice to meet you all!

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

ā€¢ Your magick name: Ayrelle (Clairvoyant for a few years and have been communicating with spirits since then)
ā€¢ Photos if youā€™re comfortable: Just imagine an Asian petite girl :stuck_out_tongue:
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like: Iā€™m still new to casting magic but most that I made were meant for cleansing and healing.
ā€¢ Current ambitions: Iā€™m super interested with all kinds of magic - herb, white and black magic.
ā€¢ Current struggles: As Iā€™m living the city, there is not much natural places for me to look for ingredients and my resources are limited. Iā€™m still trying my best to get my stuff by shipping.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is galaxy, live in the UK. I have absolutely no idea about magic and recently become interested. This forum seems to be quite detailed in various topics which is a gem for beginners for sure. So many thanks for the efforts. I am trying to learn sigil magick, did a couple of things already. I have watched a youtube video of E.A.Koetting which he mentions how powering sigils could be found within these forums. So, this was the reason why I checked the forum but realised that very good place for awareness. So greetings to allā€¦

Hello. Iā€™m a trans woman from NY. My magical name is Ivana Exalta. I am into all kinds of magick ā€¦ Shadow work, past life reading, shamanism, Chaos Magick, hoodoo, etc.
My current ambition is to understand myself and my past lives.
Current struggles are dealing with drug addiction and mental health issues.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @HeavenHellInBetween

Do you practice any specific traditions?

hi, iā€™m sasha, english is not my first language so it can be bad sometimes, but anyway iā€™m kinda interested in magic and i just like that stuff, iā€™m completely NOT an expert iā€™m just an amateur
As for my interests, I can say that I like anime and drawing :grin:

Welcome @Fiodor

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

if so, what do you practice?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

hmm sometimes i manifest something but i donā€™t know if it is a ā€œmagicā€ and i noticed that i have a lot of energy in myself so i tried to open my 3rd eye but i donā€™t see many results of that yet, maybe i do something wrong :woman_shrugging:t3: i donā€™t think i can call this all an experience in magic, so no - i have no experience but iā€™d like to have, this is why iā€™m here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like