Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Do you know what your screen name was previously? We can’t have duplicate accounts so @Lady_Eva will need to close the old one from being able to post :slight_smile:

We may still need a proper introduction, so that we know who you are and what types of practice you have experience with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, can you please PM me from the old account if necessary to clear this up? Cheers. :+1:

2 Likes

This account suits me better I think. I’ve been away from the forum a while now. As for who I am KD, and or Luciferus is fine. I am a student of Kali Kula, Vama Marga Tantra as well as Black Magickian and Sorcerer. My main focus is a left handed approach to Kabbalistic Theurgy.

1 Like

Hi I’m new to site I’m just beginner hope to learn some thing

1 Like

Okay but I need to close posting from the old, and we will need an intro from this if you’re not going to carry over to the old one, please. :+1:

1 Like

My former account was under TheBrokenMold

1 Like

Thanks! You gave enough info there and it’s also right in your Profile, so all good, I’ll close posting from it, but you’ll still be able to log-in and continue any PM chats which are already ongoing, and access all your Bookmarks. :smiley:

You’ll get an automated PM from Timothy about that action, but that’s not relevant here.

2 Likes

Welcome @Newin

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all or are you starting from scratch?

What areas of magick are you looking to learn?

Hello, I’m David 29 years old. I’m fairly new to this, was always amazed by magic and paranormal, been reading few books about this subject and wanted to dive deeper.

Yet before working with Magick I need to get rid of some entity that’s been pumping my life energy and trying to lead me to failure for a decade, I’ve been reading some of this forum discussions and noticed that you guys are very knowledgeable. I hope to find answers here and start practicing Magick, I still need to find which one most suits me as well.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m Gustavo but the magic name that I chose is Anizael. I from Brazil and I’m 18 year old.

I just started practicing magic after studying since I was a teenager, I haven’t found my favorite kind of magic or my place yet but I read every single grimoires and books that cross my way.

At the moment I don’t have any ambitions but find my place and a way to be useful, make the diference in the bigger picture and perhaps finally stop my emptiness, nothingness.

struggles… There are some books that I can’t read doesn’t matter how much effort I put in it the words don’t make sense in my head and I feel dizzy, the key of Solomon for exemple

1 Like

Those are some really cool tattoos my friend :+1:

1 Like

Thanks

Hi I’m new from india just wnna learn

@Newin All you did was repeat yourself instead of answering my questions. What, exactly, do you want to learn? Do you have any practical experience?

Lord.
Not really comfortable with picture.
Searching a way body swap magic.

Do you have any practical experience in magick? This doesn’t tell us anything about you and does not meet our rule.

Sapphira Evergreen Reaper is my Magic name. if you want to use a title I am also considered a Mage.
Kinds of magic I like are divination, incantation, necromancy, and sorcery.
My current ambitions are to learn how to use divination and learn better sorcery.
My current struggles are advancing in sorcery and finding adequate places to practice necromancy and divination. I’m still at a young age so this is bound to come difficult for me at points.

Are you trying to body swap with the famous cosplay girl? Don’t be shy. It wouldn’t even be the weirdest thing we hear today.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Sapphire_Reaper_13 How long have you been practicing and what have you tried out so far to date? Roughly where are from and about how old are you?

1 Like

I don’t even know whom you are talking about! Can you please enlighten me about this cosplayer?