Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @dakin30

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

Did the tattoo artist ask?

Why does it matter? I my artist has never asked about anything Iā€™ve handed him to do, but Iā€™m usually just like, drew this up how much will cost? Just curious because you seemed real concerned from your other replies about the questions the artist/people will ask, and I donā€™t get it.

People donā€™t pay much attention to tattoos in my experience- even in churches lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this your current practice?

What brings you to BALG?

So you donā€™t like to command and take the role of servitude towards entities rather than the operator, if I understand correctly? Or did you have another reason for the love and sacrifice? As in did they do something for you, or was it a pact type agreement?

1 Like

Ah I see. Than you, I was trying to figure out where you were coming from and that explains it :slight_smile:

One of the main reasons I only use books like the lemegeton as a reference or the book oberlin.

Hi Everyone,

I am a male 38, from South Africa. I have only recently started practicing again, after a hiatus of nearly 20 years. A hiatus stemming from a preference to drink instead of working on myself and my being. In my teenage years I was extremely intuitive and able to easily astral travel as well as being exceptionally talented in lucid dreaming and visions. Since I stopped drinking some talents have started to come back slowly. For some reason Lilith has called out to me a lot over the past few weeks, even before I quit drinking. I am not yet sure why tho. I have however started to establish a connection with her and daily it becomes stronger.
My main interest is more in demonolatry and dark/black magic.
Current ambitions is to become stronger within myself in a more metaphysical way.
Struggles, focus. I have very strong adhd and ocd tendencies which does intrude on my meditation. Only once Lilith enters my meditation state ( not sure if that is the right wording ) does my focus sharpen and the distractions lesson. Also during my alcoholic days I did piss off a demon, and I would really like to be able to learn a way of making peace with said demon ( I know his name, but will rather not mention it in public )

Currently working through S connollyā€™s books and have covered quite a few others too. But it would be amazing to find an experienced mentor.

( Fuck i hope that wasnt to long a intro! )

Hi i am Lucas i dont know too much about magicbut i know some stuff.i dont really try anything but currently i trying to know about succubus and i found this page accentialy by searching for succubus. Can someone tell me is succcubus are dangerous or not? And if it was not how to get a succubus i see someone having thier own succus on this page so can someone help me out with this. :smile:

So, if Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick?

Right but i am not like others i know more about magic than others people

Uh huh. Such as? What, exactly, do you ā€œknow,ā€ if you have no practical experience? Youā€™ve made multiple posts already asking people to tell you how to get a succubus so itā€™s doubtful you know more than ā€œother people.ā€

2 Likes

What i mean by other people is people who is no interest about magic not people in here

Bruh stop complaning plz

Okay, so you have researched a bit. Is a succubus your only area of magical interest?

Iā€™m not complaining. Iā€™m trying to elicit more information so we know what knowledge and experience you have. It helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

I already told you the purpose of coming to this page is because of succusbus i saw this page beacuse of its so .

I know. All I asked was if a succubus was the only thing you were interested in lol

Magick is a wide discipline, and the subject that initially brings someone to this forum isnā€™t necessarily all that they are interested in so Iā€™m just trying to get to know you a little.

Anyway, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

So u gonna tell me about succubus??

Please use the search function in the upper right. There are many threads with information on succubi.

1 Like

Hello guys,
Iā€™m not new but I created a new accountāœŒ