Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

How long have you been practicing?

Hmm, for about 6-7 months on and off. There have been months where I did nothing at all. Iā€™ve been practicing more seriously for about 3 months now.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for asking xx

3 Likes

Hey darlingā€™s, my magical name is Ahab and Iā€™m in my 2nd path working, Iā€™m work with black magik, and Iā€™m going to become a real so of Astarte soonā€¦ Iā€™m really struggling to commune with my goddess as Iā€™m still fearing the path Iā€™m going to go. But even with this doubt, i will still going to do the ritual and make the pact with her. Although Iā€™m still doubtful about whatā€™s going to come to me after i do it. Thanks for letting me inn the forum
Have dark blessings my childā€™s!
Peace

Welcome @Ahad

By this do you mean using elemental and archetypal imagery, or working with a select group of spirits?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions

Iā€™ve been practicing with belial at first, he was helping me with something really awful that i was going through. But in a dream i had a encounter with Astarte who helped me healing my 3rd eye. She was one of the first beings who took initiative and contacted me. Iā€™m kinda soft hearded person so i take the opportunity to work with her and her current.
The unfortunate thing is that the only grimore to work with her is the Rites of Astaroth, and as much as i like the rituals in there, the part of the self consecration on her name and the pact to sell ones soul to her is kinda hard to me, as Iā€™m quite attached to it if you know, specially the self consecration,as it will be taking my god self ā€œsparkā€ and putting hers if you understand what i mean. So Iā€™m in a tough position by this reason as i donā€™t want to sell, but as the way is going, Iā€™m probably going to do it, as the body consecration. If you have another grimore of her it would be very good

You didnā€™t answer any of my actual questions :joy:

How long have you practiced? Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Geuaghehagehav.
Well about the system i was doing the Soul retrieval rites and working system, to get the parts of my soul that were taken by the Matrix. I still use the modified version of te LBTP using the goddesses as a guide, and itā€™s being quite useful to me

Dude, you still havenā€™t answered anything Iā€™ve asked.

So you have worked through Petrucellyā€™s Soul Travel book, worked with Belial on something, and now youā€™re going into work with Astarte. Okay, that covers the ā€œpathworkingā€ bit.

Now, how long have you actually been practicing magick? This shouldnā€™t be a hard question to answer but you keep avoiding it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m been practicing magik for 2 years now, although it was kinda hard to find a book to use that wasnā€™t based on goechia for me to use at first

1 Like

Thank you very much for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello , I decided to go by Killuminati on here and will avoid using my real name for safety precautions not wanting anybody I know to personally find any links to me. Im not sure what Magickal name i wish to be referred as but once i do figure it out iā€™ll let you know. I started my path when i was 14 with water-manifestation but now im diving deeper into chaos magick, baneful magick, light-magick, etc
Im into all kinds of Magick basically , my current goal is Justice /making sure my tormentors are punished.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Killuminati

And how old are you now? This doesnā€™t tell us anything about your experience.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Just for about 3-4 Years , im 17 now
nothing too specific actually

So, if Iā€™m understanding correctly, you donā€™t have any experience in magick beyond ā€œwater-manifestation?ā€

1 Like

Ive been researching more types like working with sigils , invoking deities , Sour jars, Hex-Jars, Protection , Healing, Love, I only ever attempted Love and Water manifestation myself fully
But Id love to be taught more in-depth and properly here

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Thank you for having me here , i wish i knew about this place sooner
If thereā€™s anything you can educate me on id love to listen!

How often do you have to explain the tattoos? Iā€™m thinking about getting one.

1 Like