Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thanks @DarkestKnight

Welcome aboard. . .

I would say experience in meditation physical training
I have a couple of tomes im trying to work trough.

I exactly practice meditation incantation mantra Chanting recitation. Around 5 years

I experienced martial arts training trough Choow hoon goshin jitsu Hawaiin mixed martial arts.

For about a couple of months ive been reading works of darkness really want to work trough everything on the balg websight.

1 Like

Name is Trip Morris founder of trippism an art movement.

I imbue occult knowledge in paintings n clothing. Trip morris is a movement, that collective of artists. Of the old world before the greeks & norse pantheons. The art is embedded with magick, it is magick itself. Learn from it what you will.

Ambitions for the world to know the craft , consume what was once lost.

Struggles?
That average attention spam

This group is cool been lurking for a minute.

4 Likes

Welcome @Tripxmorris

How long have you been practicing?

Have you worked in any specific traditions or systems of magick? Your post is pretty light on what your actual magical experience is.

Also, please be aware it is against the rules of this forum to try and promote your art or your movement here.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very cool art, welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Not promoting, just showing. Its part of the magic I do. I have seen posts of peopleā€™s sigils throughout the forums, the only difference is these are my own.

Art is the easiest way to explain it. 30 years. Would work with anything from african voodoo to norse rites + pre-mesopotamian gods. Connecting to Yggdrasil to meditating within depths beyond our current existences, depths darker than darkness.

I found the majority of traditional forms of magic ineffective for what I wanted to accomplish as was teaching them so I dont really talk about those forms of magic.

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

We have a rule prohibiting newcomers from posting sigils, servitors, or anything designed to affect the viewer, as well as offering any sort of free service, until they have been a reasonably active member of the community for at least 90 days. We have had someā€¦unsavoury sorts try to take advantage of members in the past through such things so this helps to mitigate that.

Enjoy the rabbit hole that is BALG! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok

1 Like

New just curious

ā€¢ Your magick name
Danke

ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like
Have tried some ceremonial and Sigil Magick without solid success.

ā€¢ Current ambitions
I was victim of several crimes which went unpunished. Thatā€™s when I came in touch with the occult.

ā€¢ Current struggles
Obtaining justiceā€¦ Maybe Magick can eventually bring justice after so much suffering.

2 Likes

My name is Jophaz,
I am 22 yrs old
I have very little to no experience with magic, only for the last 6 months or so have i been really digging into things such as Elder Futhark runes. Although I have always been fascinated by Greek, roman, Norse, Egyptian mythology. But about a year ago I went through a paradigm shift in life and was awoken to what is really out there, and since I have been working on astral projection, and meditation and now my current ambition is to really learn more about what is out there, see where my path takes me and share my experiences along the way.

3 Likes

Welco,e @Newin Please introduce yourself properly and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post does not meet the requirement of our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required for a proper introduction, as it helps us to get to know you and to provide appropriate advice and direction.

Hello all! Im Wendi and Im new to Goetic Magick. I started with GoM books about a year ago. Im here to learn and grow with you guys. So far I have started with Buer and a few others. I havent built a long relationship with them as I am still learning. Thank you for allowing me here.

Im from Chicago

Im a Newbie, only 1 year of experience.

Candle Magick and GoM

Interested in learning Demonolatry

4 Likes

Iā€™m HypnoticWar Aka J.C.Faresin

I primarily study and practice goetia,Kabbalah,Hoodoo,Voodoo & Wicca

My Current ambition is to advance my Craft and Knowledge

My current struggles basically money issues and Gender identity

2 Likes

Welcome @HypnoticWar

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Stephen. Iā€™m not particularly fond of it, but havenā€™t been given/discovered another yet. You can call me statue, Steve, Stefan, steph, Iā€™ve honestly been called all of those by different people and itā€™s never bothered me which one it is. I know who youā€™re talking about, itā€™s me. I was @statuenation on this forum, but got a new phone and lost the info for it. A fresh start never hurt anybody.
Iā€™ve been /into/ magic since roughly 2017. 4 years of off and on studying and learning and some practicing, and I still feel like I know nothing. Most of the magical experiences Iā€™ve had were not results of anything I planned, but more spontaneous. I have a bad habit of not dedicating time to magic, even though it interests me more than anything else. I began with hermetics, then got into Sigils, had a weird dream about Lucifer so learned about him, had an unclear encounter with Anubis and some other things. Did tarot for a while. Basically my goal, or what my goal should be, is to pick something to focus on and stick with it before moving on to something else. While I love hermetics and the concepts within it, Iā€™ve learned that itā€™s not the type of practice for me to be successful and consistent with. Iā€™ll mostly be eavesdropping but will contribute where I can.
Heres a picture of me, itā€™s nice compared to the actual me which is right now in bed not looking near as photographable.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think she saw the @, Dagar, I flagged it so she will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve studied for awhile but started practicing just in December so still new to practicing but highly educated beforehand from my intrest in this. Also had a experience years ago with baphomet before that helped peak my intrest. Also my Mom is Wiccan and my Dad was a self confessed Satanist who turned christian so it just runs in the family.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done. Please check the PM I sent you. :+1: