Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

So youā€™re one of those people

3 Likes

Ha thank you, 100%

2 Likes

Greetings!

My name is Zeb!
Iā€™m incredibly new, and donā€™t have a magickal name, although Iā€™m excited to get one!
Iā€™m really into western ceremonial magic, and have a couple of Koettings books.
I look forward to getting to know everyone!

2 Likes

Welcome @MountainGod

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been doing spellwork for years, but I only recently started path working and evoking.

My current goal is to attain a controlled out of body experience, and full soul travel

1 Like

I originally practiced chaos magick, but Iā€™ve been path working ā€œworks of darknessā€ these past few months

1 Like

If youā€™ve been ā€œdoing spellwork for yearsā€ then why did your original post, the one you deleted, say you were ā€œincredibly new?ā€ :thinking:

How many years have you been practicing?

3 Likes

First of all, I wasnā€™t aware I deleted anything. I was only trying to edit it, to fill in a few more details. :joy:

Secondly, by ā€œspellworkā€ I meant super simple sigil workings, glamours, and the occasional protective spell.

Thirdly, I suppose I just phrased it badly.
I guess I should have said that Iā€™m new to a formalized practice, and that I only started path working anything this year.

Fourthly, Iā€™ve practiced some variation of chaos magick since 2011, but I recently decided to branch out into hermetics. Though I donā€™t know much of anything about it, so I omitted it.

I have unDeleted it for you.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!
Iā€™m new to forums, in general. So this is a learning experience for me. :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

ā€¢ Your magick name
ā€¢ Photos if youā€™re comfortable
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like
ā€¢ Current ambitions
ā€¢ Current struggles

Hello, my magick name that i present myself as to this forums is shadow of niger refering to my egyptian studies and practices of black magick, it has subliminal message, or as billie eilish says, world is little blurry right nowā€¦

I am family man, and magic i currently work with cannot have really title, since we are very setback and concerned, of multiple things that are undergoing on planet we reside, closest what i could say i do currently is ā€œhostingā€ some kind of community thing, sharing and learning, spiritwise.

my current ambitions is that i should be writing my 2nd album, which is per se on schedule, but im lacking on beatmaking, so i probably need to use other peoples beats, but deals for that is already made, so all i need to do is write songs down and get something done before summerbreak, ambition indeed.

I strugle with this fuckin plastic ā€œalien attackā€ stuff which seems to celebrate what they doing to spirituality, individuality and human rights, annunnaki deepstate practice with fuckin 120iq top ā€œworld-conquer-leadersā€ talking to you trough computing programs/softwares (telepathy and spiritual gifts are deserved, unlike tech things) when you would just like to build cool stuff with your chosen associates / spirit family." common negative theme on this plane, ā€œfightā€ against insecure negative forces that are not from source, taking time of straight and legit practicioners, trying to categorise you all the time to some fuckin slot even its crystal clear to anything living that what is on my mindā€¦ little rantā€¦

im also on dragonic practicesā€¦ we doing wellā€¦ just a little struggle with other cultural pantheonsā€¦ but existence is.

2 Likes

Thank you for the introduction, welcome to the forums. How long have you been practicing magick vs researching.

Out of curiosity have you worked with any entities to increase your musical composition talents? Iā€™d love to hear about it, on a separate post on the appropriate forum.

2 Likes

I startedstudying esoteric things, conspiracies, and religion when i started using amfetamine when i was 19, im 27 now, i made my first physical altar and started sigil evocation when i was 21, egyptian studies about same timeā€¦ dragonian physical practices about 23-24, first album was out when i was 24ā€¦

i was initiated to luciferianism 21, setianism 24 dropped out of bothā€¦ they are not from streets they are from offices etcā€¦ they not like me conciously, useless to be tagged to any ā€œsecret-societyā€ they just lack personaā€¦ or i lack diploma :wink: take it how u wantā€¦

talk about that music later

3 Likes

I have been on this website since 2018, and I never really participated with a lot of discussion, just posting a journal. Since I havenā€™t even been active with that since at least nine months, I thought I would re-introduce myself.

Iā€™m Lupos, and have been studying the occult for over twenty years. But I havenā€™t been serious about it until the last eleven years. I had a deeply spiritual experience in 2005, and I have come to terms with it in a very LHP manner - seeing it for what it was. Since then I have been gifted with a great deal of hurdles and obstacles in my path that I have shattered one by one. Itā€™s been rewarding and challenging, and thatā€™s what keeps me going. Here are a few photos:

3 Likes

Question, how do I PM someone? :sweat_smile:

Nevermind!
This fool figured it out :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

You canā€™t, as a newcomer. The ability is locked by the system until you reach a certain level of activity on the forum. Someone can PM you and you can reply to them, but you cannot initiate.

2 Likes

Thanks, friend!

My magick name is Ethean.
The way I got fascinated by magick was through conspiracy theories about celebrities being devil worshipers. This was back in 2014.
I watched so many Illuminati videos. I got fascinated by the concept of selling your soul to satan. I have had this on and of relationship with the occult but I always return back to it. This time Iā€™m serious Iā€™m investing money in it buying books and paying for rituals.

One of the main reason Iā€™m interested in black magick is for money.
I Like black magick, i havenā€™t started practicing magick. My plan is to start practicing at the end of this year. Maybe earlier who knows.

Iā€™m post number 666, wicked!

3 Likes

You beast! Iā€™m jealous!

2 Likes