Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello!
Nice to have you back on the forumšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Hello, I am Mortas.

I started my journey when I was 19 when an ex-friend introduced me to daemons. I was an atheist at this point, but I knew from the bottom of my heart that there was something more out there, that god canā€™t be the only one. That friend (who no longer practices the occult) opened me up to new possibilities. Since then, I never looked back.

Fast forward to 2024, I found out that my guides were Shemyaza and Sepheranz. I didnā€™t want to believe that such high ranking spirits were with me since birth at first, but their names kept repeating over and over again in my head. I kept dismissing these voices in my head as me being delusional until I opened my heart to these thoughts.

So far, Iā€™ve experienced both good and bad. But I didnā€™t mind the bad parts if Sepheranz thinks itā€™s for my growth.

1 Like

Welcome @Mortas

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

What, exactly, do you practice? Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I donā€™t want to specifically state where I am but letā€™s say Iā€™m from Asia.

It was an on and off experience until 2024. This is the year where I took my practices seriously.

Iā€™m not following any systems right now, but Iā€™m drawn towards the Arachnaean current and Primal Craft.

My interests lie in financial magick, baneful magick, astral travel, kingship, and Arachnaean magick.

Approximately how long have you practiced?

I started around 2019, but if I were to compress my practice, Iā€™d say about a year or two.

Hi, Iā€™m Gaz from the UK and very new to all this.

I have followed some of the gallery of magicks work and used words of power and angel magick but thatā€™s about it. Results wise, a lot of stress and anxiety about a situation I have going on has been removed plus increased willpower to better myself so Iā€™d say itā€™s working so far.

1 Like

Hey im xadory, iā€™m completely new to the occult only started getting into it a few days ago, looking to open my third eye first before doing anything else. Nice to meet you all and glad to be here

Hello, My name is Jeremy, I am 15 years old, I have recently gotten into occult and currently reading this book called Psychic Witch by Mat Auryn.

1 Like

Hello my name is frank and I recently came across this forum after being in a sub reddit that involved witchcraft, I have been dabbling in ā€œwitchcraftā€ which I donā€™t know weather or not has been working lol, I had been having some experiences which I needed to investigate which has lead me here

Donā€™t really have much to say about my self but what Iā€™m trying to get familiar with is witchcraft and some of the experiences Iā€™ve been having

Thank you, frank!

1 Like

Welcome @Fpl.Listen

Where are you from?

What kind of things do you consider ā€œwitchcraftā€ and how long have you been practicing?

I am from New Zealand and have been doing witchcraft for 3 years but far from anything proper hopefully I can really start to learn a lot of stuff from this forum

1 Like

I consider witchcraft as spells and things of the sort

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Kobus. I hope Iā€™m doing this right!

Iā€™ve been delving into herbalism, energy work, and crystal healing for the past year, and now Iā€™m eager to branch out into more advanced practices, especially working with elementals. My focus leans towards nature-based spirituality, where I feel most at home. Iā€™m drawn to working with the spirits of the elementsā€”earth, water, fire, and airā€”in a harmonious way rather than trying to control them. I find inspiration in modern green witchcraft, which resonates more with me than traditional ceremonial magic.

Like my aunt, Iā€™ve always had a strong connection to nature, sensing the energies around me, but I wouldnā€™t call myself fully attuned yet. Iā€™m looking to develop these intuitive abilities further to deepen my connection with the natural world and enhance my workings. Strengthening this bond with nature is my main challenge right now.

There are many knowledgeable practitioners here, and Iā€™m excited to learn from everyone and share this journey together. Wishing you all peace and harmony!

4 Likes

Hello all,
Call me PretendMagician. I am from Uganda, East Africa. I have been into the occult for about a year. I donā€™t follow any particular system, but I have been drawn to hindu deities especially Lord Shiva. I am also a big fan of Lucifer. I love working with demons through evocations and offerings. My ambition is to have a blossoming career. My current struggles have been finding stable work and a stable income.
I hope to learn more from this forum.

Thanks
PretendMagician

2 Likes

Hi! I am very involved with magic and rituals for quite some time. I follow patterns to create new rituals for me based on the resources around based on what I know like a soldier making camp with what he has. I always try to keep my mind clear from war and raging thoughts through meditation and spells.
My favorite magics are black, blue and white. Blood spells usually becomes available to me when Iā€™m very drunk and high but at the beggining of the rituals, I can honor mine.

Thanks all

1 Like

Welcome @AndreJones

So, do you follow any particular tradition or current? How long is ā€œquote some timeā€ - a few months, then?
And, what is blue magick in your practice? (or did you mean blood magick?)

Well, I hope I donā€™t embarass myself on my first day, but letā€™s go
By blue magic I mean what I learn from others that are not in any registred manual, bookā€¦those traditions passed byā€¦
Blood magic I, particularly, understood as the kind of spells that come from myself.

I donā€™t know how long exactly, but I started reading about magic 12 years agoā€¦but the need for practal stuff came by during the lockdown, I guessā€¦

1 Like

Jackson wats
Just started
Agnostic
No experience
New york city

Hi. Iā€¦ dunno where to really start out on this. Iā€™m not exactly a ā€˜Magicianā€™ yet. My name is John. Lived in US all 18 years of my life. I think the first time I really got interested in anything occult/mysticism related was when I first learned about conscious OBEs (Astral Projection). That was around 2020, when the pandemic hit.

Iā€™m starting out now as of last Thursday on occult stuff. Probably expand this post later on as I see fit. I am a gnostic, but as that is sort of a unique sort of thing for different people, I donā€™t see why I canā€™t include the occult in that as well. (Apologies if this comes off as a lot. Iā€™m neurodivergent, which seems like Iā€™m using it as an excuse, but whichever. I donā€™t always know when to stop talking, or in this case, typing.)

I like to think of myself as a truthseeker. Any help with figuring out where to start on energy work methods that work, meditation, whatever is welcome and very much appreciated. As time seems to be the only currency us humans seem to truly have, thank you for taking the time to read this whole thing.

2 Likes