Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

@Eric_Genaro_Flores Please introduce yourself properly. This post does not meet our rule as it tells us nothing about you.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest.

Hello everyone I go by Iris most of the time (Not diagnosed though identifying with DID or osdd-1b Iā€™d be happy to answer any questions :slightly_smiling_face: ) Iā€™ve been stalking this forum for about a week now and seeing the ten years of content mentioned I had to officially join and explore more. Itā€™s great to be here.

I guess itā€™s been a long time finding my way. I started back in 2014 but dropped in and out of things as I grew up and life happens. Iā€™ve always been reading and studying anything from wicca to some voodoo skills (like cruse jars with a very successful one I had on my old mother-in-law) over the last two-three years Iā€™ve stepped into the LHP first I found Luciferianism and thought this is what I was missing but some things I still felt off about. That lead me to Demonolatry and Iā€™ve been dedicating as much time, energy and thoughts to what Iā€™ve learned so far. (from books on my phone to sites like this with past explanations.) With just about every system Iā€™ve looked into they all encourage tailoring the practice to the self, when reading ā€˜The Complete Guide to Demonolatryā€™ (by S. Connolly) it does call Demonolary a religion of the self.

Iā€™d say my most magical experience is pretty manade, some elemental magic I practiced back in my Wiccan days far too much to get into here. Besides the cruse jar, Iā€™ve done some things similar since then just without anything physical to attach the intent to; trying to do things moreā€¦ metaphysical I guess, trying to tune into the energy which flows through us all more.

Within Demonolatry Iā€™ve been recording all I learn and feel connects to me particularly while trying to stick to some universal truths that apply. I have notes on around 30 different demons those which Iā€™m most drawn to range from Luficer, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Flereous, Balberith. (Also Iā€™ve had a great connection to Hades, like to keep him around as his energy is very fatherly and protective. Having gotten me through some hard times)

Now to see if Iā€™ve answered everything.
Where am I from? Iā€™d just say all over the US, moved a lot as a kid, still do but CO feels the most at home. I already have several threads saved to look through canā€™t wait to be learning more. :face_with_monocle:

I am Zendo. I seek to tread the middle path with Magick through integrating the Shem with Goetia, and go beyond with energy work. I have spent much time on the RHP while struggling to make traction with my life. After getting over my own fears and trying the LHP, I have started to understand its energies. We are in a time of chaos and acceleration. It is not enough to disconnect from our power or merely clear our karma. Total mastery and oneness comes from both compassion and order as well as self-empowerment and chaos. Humans are magickians of a new synthesis of integrated enlightenment in the cosmos, bringing light into the dark corners of our degenerated 3D reality and pushing its evolution forward. This is the path I seek to walk down.

1 Like

Welcome @zendo Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hello, I am Morgue, short for Morguatory, Crow(s), or Gore. I prefer Crows or Morgue, Crows instead of Crow as I am part of a DID system. I am almost 19, and have been practising since I was 13. I am a theistic Satanist, and a satanic pagan witch, focused on the left hand path. I have experience in crystals, sigils, blood magick, chaos magick, baneful magick, candle magick, working with deities, and so on. I work with Hekate, Nyx, Hel, Lilith, and King Asmodeus.
I am from the Netherlands.
I do not yet feel comfortable sharing photos, but might in the future. You can imagine what I look like, I have about 6 facial piercings, soon 8, I have fluffy black hair, iā€™m 6ā€™0 tall, and always dressed in black, wearing multiple rings and 3 necklaces, the most important being my inverted cross necklace.
My main ambition is to grow, letting my deities and demons guide me. I have done shadow work for as long as I can remember, and it is the most important part of my craft. I know myself. All parts of myself, and love and accept myself. I want to know why I do the things I do, fear the things I do, and have the boundaries I have. Thereā€™s always more fears and boundaries that need to be addressed. I love to learn, so I strive to keep learning, to keep practicing, with my deities and friends by my side.
My main struggles are those with my loads of trauma and mental health. Both hold me back sometimes, but I have come a long long way, and wonā€™t be too hard on myself, thatā€™s a bad habit of mine. My focus in life is to get a place of my own, where I can live without needing guidance, preferably with a cat or dog, and a nice job i love. I think thatā€™s all for my introduction. Thank you all for reading it, and I look forward to meet you all and learn and grow alongside you. :slight_smile:
Blessed be.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a new member.

I donā€™t know anything about the arts, I am here to know what they are using against me.

And I am in need of help, how hard is it to use and learn Magick? I am a very impatient person, I donā€™t have a real belief in the dark world or for Magick, even though I experienced the supernatural in front of me, and in my dreams.

I know very to nothing about deitys and entitity, only about lucifer.

I am scared for life. They are dangerous itā€™s a group of stalkers, and spies, my mother said that they spied on a older woman here in the neighbourhood. I bet that they did the same to the poor woman and she canā€™t talk about it, she lives in fear like me, and her privacy is at risk. They are n*zis and I didnā€™t know that, I just thought that they had a attitude. They are very scary.

Hello! I just created my account after stalking the forum for a while, iā€™m horrible at introductions but i saw that you had to make one so here i am. i guess iā€™ll just answer the basics listed on the main post.

Iā€™d prefer to not share my real name. Not because iā€™m hiding my practice or anything, iā€™m actually very open about what i practice and anything related to it but iā€™d like to research and ask without it actually being tied to me, so im going by Viper here. I live in Florida, but i was born in Puerto Rico and iā€™m 21, soon to be 22. Nice to meet everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been practicing for quite some time now, every kid grows up making potions and brews out of sticks and mud and random rocks they find but iā€™ve always felt i was being pulled towards the real craft. Obviously at first it was the complete unattainable, the mermaid and werewolf spells. But i started getting serious about it when i was around 13. I wasnā€™t really sure what i was doing at the time with nobody to guide me and no books in my local library about those topics, and the internet wasnā€™t too helpful around that time because the information was sparse so i was just sort of winging it with the limited knowledge i had. at around 14/15 i got some money and purchased a few wiccan and pagan books, some on candle and crystal magick, and my first tarot deck that i still own now. I still practice tarot quite frequently but i did stray from wicca at around 16, while i kept some pagan influences. I wanted to work with the goetia around this time but i wasnā€™t sure how to, and i was still harboring that christian/catholic fear of demons even though i felt a pull since i was younger.
also some small coincidences that i thought were funny, being born on the 13th, being a miracle baby (mother had a miscarriage before me and was told thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be able to get pregnant again let alone carry a healthy baby full term. she had one of her ovaries taken out. and about 6 years later by some miracle or somebodyā€™s will, i was born a healthy full-term baby on the 13th of august, which is left handers day according to google, by the only ovary my mother had leftā€¦her left ovary. and i managed to be the only left handed person in my whole family.)
anyway, by 17 i got over the fear but i still didnā€™t attempt to work with the goetia because i thought they would be offended since i was still living in a very religious household. but i had started to work with my ancestors and practiced some santeria because my mother had mentioned my great great grandmother practiced santeria. nobody else in my family had because it scared them, but my mother said that all the women in our family had strong intuition or some sort of sixth sense, but her nor my grandmother or great grandmother wanted to give it any attention or develop it as they thought it was against god. My mother has always had dreams before a baby is born, never been wrong about a single one.
iā€™ve been trying to develop and refine it for years, but i struggle with meditation a lot as i have ADHD and struggle to focus, but iā€™ve been getting help for it. i also struggle with insane self-doubt and doubt in my craft as well as lust for results that i find nearly impossible to get rid of but im definitely trying.
anyway, currently i have worked with Lucifer, Lilith, King Paimon, Focalor, The Morrigan, Hekate, Medusa, Isis, and a few others that i canā€™t remember right now off the top of my head. iā€™m not sure what i am or what tradition i follow really. i do call myself a witch, though.
as far as ambitions, id be lying if i said i didnā€™t want success and abundance, but i just feel like thereā€™s much more to life spiritual speaking and id love to know what that would be like for me. id also love to help others however i am able to and make this world a much easier place to live for everyone.

Maybe one day Iā€™ll give out my name and maybe share a picture or two of myself but today is definitely not that day. I hope this wasnā€™t too much information, I just figured iā€™d cover all bases but iā€™m sure i missed something and to be honest a lot of the background was definitely more watered down so i donā€™t bore everyone or write a whole novel. if thereā€™s anything else anyone would like to know iā€™d be glad to answer!

I salute you all.

Iā€™m italian.
I started researching the occult and spirits at about 15 years old. I started meditating on and off for some years until I had an involuntary astral projection one day at 18, very brief but terrific experience.
From then I took practicing and studying the occult seriously and had different experiences with invoking beings, this further motivating me to do more.

I do not have experience in a precise type of magick.
I personally like the idea to form deep connections with demons, and other gods and beings.

At the moment my goal is to be able to easily sense and communicate with spirits.

I joined this forum because it seems a helpful place to learn from and progress

Welcome @Achemedai

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

What are your areas of interest?

waddup yā€™all

Iā€™m just a regular 25y/o dude from Venezuela, I started practicing black magick about 5 years ago and I really donā€™t follow any particular system as I just like to take the stuff that works from each tradition(like demonolatry and qliphothic) and do my own thing.
As for practical experiences I have been getting results by doing goetic evocations and calling entities from the book of azazel and kingdom of flames but Iā€™m still trying to get better at hearing spirits. English isnā€™t my first language so Iā€™m sorry for any mistakes

I am Eddy. I have experience in Angel magick, dark Magick, cemetery magick, etc! Looking forward to learn and share knowledge here!

Welcome @Eddy13 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

*** How long have you been practicing?**

Iā€™ve been practicing for 2 years now! Since I was a kid, Iā€™ve always had an interest in magick and witchcraft but not until I was 20-21 years old that I started to do rituals.

*** Do you follow any particular system or tradition?**

I donā€™t follow any traditions or a particular system! I like to learn different styles of magick from different traditions and systems.

*** Do you have any practical experience in magick?**

I do have practical experience with Magick. I have done rituals to create an aura of seduction and get people to lust after me, to get extremely high paying jobs and be well liked in the interview process (most jobs have been given to me in the spot), as well as force someone I like to bend to my will!
Right now I am working on creating true wealth and live a nice lifestyle! To become truly wealthy is my goal!

• Where are you from?

I am from New York but I live in Maryland.

• Current ambitions/struggles

I want to become one of the highest pay real estate agents at my brokerage! I am yo become wealthy and rich! My struggle is that I have self image issues and low self esteem!

I practised and learned for 3 years as I am 21 now.
Chakras, astral senses, astral projection and energy work.

Hi Iā€™m Landry boanerges i have worked with Theodore rose books, as well as angels of omnipotence. I have been practicing for 3 years now Iā€™m looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Welcome @Westsideway

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience outside of the methods in those books?

Thanks DarkestKnight. Iā€™m from Queens, NY besides the method prescribed in those books i have found im able to call any spirit or achieve any intention by utilizing a mix of intuition, candle, sigil and enn, sort of my own spin I guess, these things work if you just believe it will, also by arranging bible verses in such a way that fits my intentions since itā€™s supported by the verses I present it as a case for judgement for the Gods (like a role play of a defense attorney except using spiritual laws) itā€™s very effective I would say. Iā€™m interested in making a spirit appear before me. I have done so in the past while I was in the midst of sleep and dream state with no effort but the being wouldnā€™t speak. I want to learn as much as I can about full evocation

from Washington. I find myself here because by barely reopening the door to a spiritual journey Iā€™ve been ignoring I am back to serious dreamwalking/Astral Projection and telepathy and Iā€™m interested to find what else my mind and soul can do. In the past I was interested in herbalism, intuitive witchcraft, astrology, healing others and had strong precondition. Then I was oppressed by a serious dark energy I married for 13 years (haha) and now I am interested in spreading my wings and learning from others. Maybe get back to some of the old, add something new.

Welcome @Ariessofine

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Hello everyone, my name is Esther and I live in Germany. I am 42 and a psychologist. I practice magick only for a few months. So far I have been mostly involved in the Law of Attraction/ New Age and meditation. This enabled me to have great luck in winning. My biggest interest is in the energy healing and methods of energy psychology. I am here because I am in trouble and I am trying to solve it with magic. So far I have not had any success. I am especially interested in Angelic Magick and Chaos Magick. I am also in the process of gaining first experience with the demons of Goetia.