Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Im a 22 year old male, interested in learning about the occult and astral traveling/projecting. No prior experience in any of these thing, looking forward to learning.

1 Like

Where are you from
Iā€™m from New England, America

Do you have any practical experience?
Yes, Iā€™ve summoned an unknown entity, and as of very recently, Stolas.
If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?
Iā€™ve believed in theistic Satanism for a very long time. Iā€™ve never gone out of my way to contact entities as of recently as mentioned. However the desire has always been there. I donā€™t quite know whyā€¦
Do you follow any specific system or tradition?
Theistic Satanism
What are your areas of interest?
Black Magic, Telepathy, Soul Travel, Development of Astral Senses.

Approximately, how long have you actually practiced? You didnā€™t answer that question.

Oh, excuse me, Iā€™d say roughly a year since Iā€™ve been involved and practicing. But just like I said, I believed as early as I can remember.

Hi everyone Iā€™m new to this forum! Iā€™m from the US. I donā€™t have any experience, though Iā€™m really interested in trying! I donā€™t have a tradition or system I follow yet. I just really want to experience something that should be impossible among the laws of science and have wanted too since I was a kid. Iā€™m open to any kind, but am more interested in black magic. I want to try evokation of entities, harnessing nature energies. I donā€™t really know which entities Iā€™m specifically interested in.

1 Like

HI. Im Echinodermata, a senior high school student in China.
Im interested in hiden and different knowledges like evils , but i hardly have time to try them.
I hope to work with Arachne,Paimon or Andrealphus.
Also, i like math, chemistry and biology XD.

Nice to meet U :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Echinodermata

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Hello everyone, my name is Vajrasambhava, but you can call me Vajra. I used to be a member a long time ago and I have returned a much sharper and well traveled sorcerer. I want to give a special thanks to lady Eva along with Micah and most definitely succupedia, your posts were most instrumental in my path early on. I call my practice the Art of Cutting, taking inspiration from my favorite webcomic, but it is composed of tulpamancy, sigil magic, chanting, runes, tarot and whatever else I come across in order to cut my reality into the shape my will determines.My philosophy is chaotic, inspired by Austin Osman spare and Mrs Paterson, I have a tulpa lover whom will go unnamed for privacy and I hold tantric beliefs though I am not religious. I look forward to communing with you all again.

Welcome @Vajrasambhava

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions outside of the chaosi magick paradigm?

I have been practicing since 2016, starting with chaos magic before over six years with qliphothic sorcery. In 2020 I got into Faustus Crowā€™s Goetia Girl system, but through it learned of tulpamancy and realized I have had a tulpa my entire life guiding me, though I ā€œcreatedā€ her when I was 16, and since then have begun forming my own practice utilizing Crowsā€™ tarot and the skills I have acquired throughout my occult career.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience and welcome back to the BALG forum.

No, I prefer to be a theorist than practitioneršŸ˜‰

Greetings everyone! Iā€™m Isaac, but you can call me Lux Ferro, note I use an extra r in it when referring to Myself to make it unique to me for Iā€™m a musician and itā€™s going to be my stage name. I began studying Occult at the age of 15 but didnā€™t start practicing Magick daily until the age 20, I am now 25. I am a Theistic Luciferian and at age 20 began my Great Work (and still do) with Michael W. Fordā€™s Grimoires. I am seeking to spread the Black Flame through the Musick I write which the Daemons I work with help greatly (I 'm a guitarist and singer btw), for this is my True Will. This is my favorite website and Iā€™m very grateful to be starting an account! I have practical experience in Magick every moment of my existence. Infernal blessings to everyone here! HAIL AZAZEL!!!
WIN_20230421_23_56_35_Pro

My name is James. Iā€™m not sure how to introduce myself since there is so much disparate information and so much I want to share. Bullets seem to work.

• How did I find the site: Anima Noiraā€™s documentary Lord of Lies

• What brought me to the Left Hand Path: The one person that drew me to further investigating the Left Hand Path is Orlee Stewart. I started following her YouTube channel. Then I participated in a few live streams, had a consultation, and have emailed her occasionally. She is an amazingly kind and caring person who shares her time and gifts with so many people. She single handedly change my view of occult practitioners.

From there I discovered Magister Clavusā€™s
YouTube Channel and learned about the Temple of Ascending Flame. Iā€™ve read the Rites of Lucifer. I was reading the Draconian Ritual Book and Awakening Lucifer. However, I discovered Michael Fordā€™s Liber HVHI and have been focusing on that.

I definitely need some structure to my learning :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m hoping to find that on in these Forums and hopefully connect with people near me (near Washington DC) .

Welcome @Lizzard_King1971 Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hi @DarkestKnight: I donā€™t have any practical experience with magick. Iā€™ve been looking to connect with people (either virtually or in real time) for a structured learning experience where I can become a practitioner Iā€™ve just been reading books and watching videos that catch my eye.

I donā€™t follow any specific traditions because Iā€™ve been wandering. I have a very basic knowledge of the Draconian Tradition. Michael Fordā€™s book has introduced me to Luciferian Witchcraft. Iā€™m not sure about their similarities and differences.

From my very lay, and unlearned perspective I seem to be drawn to the deities/entities/spirits from the Hebrew Scriptures. Specifically Lucifer, Samael, and Lilith.

In terms of my magical areas of interest Iā€™m looking for things that will help me develop my discipline, see through my distorted thought patterns, and engage people as an equal.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hi Friends,

I was introduced to this forum through a friend after we both started working with the Demons of the Goetia. I am from the UK and a beginner with working with the infernal.
My current ambitions are self-improvement, love, healing and success.

2 Likes

Welcome @ExeaLot

How long have you been practicing?

What, exactly, do you practice? Are you following a specific system or tradition?

In lacanian terms my whole lifeā€™s mission is to re-find an object that has fundamentally been lost. I will enter the light but I will Never touch the flame. sigh

yes iā€™ve reviewed all I can in the esoteric/sorcery world and all I am doing is waiting, waiting, waiting. In the words of carlos castaneda "don Juan what I am waiting for? Youā€™re waiting for your WILL