Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

My name is wizard-bt
I practice magic
Traditional folkloric witch

1 Like

Welcome @Wizard-bt Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow a particular witchcraft tradition?

What areas of magick are you particularly interested in?

25 yesrs i practice,follow folk witchcraft and interested in witchcraft and radionics

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hello to everyone. Iā€™m Sebastian from Colombia, work with both hands, I have been practicing magic for over 6 years. I work Hermetism, Greek Magic and witchcraft.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Matt, I donā€™t really have a magick name. I have dabbled in all kinds of magick ever since my late teens, I have studied alchemy, Rosicrucianism, studied various forms of initiations for quite a few years. I have studied a bit of left hand path traditions. I would just like to learn as many different perspectives as possible. I have a few health conditions that surgery cannot really correct and am also on a fixed income, I see some of the really awesome things being offered on the website but not sure if I will ever be able to take part in them. I realize I am a work in progress and hopefully one day Iā€™ll be in a better position, Thank you all for your time.
Matt

1 Like

Originally from New York but have been in Southern California since I was a child.
I cant say I have any specific tradition I follow. I was raised catholic including 12 years of catholic school. I dont care if its left or right, organized, catagorized spirituality kind of gives me the creeps. I blame the largest organized crime syndicate ever, aka the catholic church, for my feelings about those types of things.

Welcome @Cthulian_Priest

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Hails, DarkestKnight!

My magick practices started around 2010 after having an involuntary out of body experience. I was convinced at that point that we are more than just physical beings and sought out a Spirituality. That led me to heathenism in the Norse tradition which awakened my interest in Runes, Seidr, Galder, and magick in general. I eventually began to explore Hermeticism, Golden Dawn and Thelemic style but found myself trying to work through my serious aversion to the Judeo-Christian God association which eventually led me to the qliphothic side of the tree.

1 Like

Hello everyone the names Tae! Iā€™m very new so to this stuff. I am very interested in trying out doing these things although Iā€™m very nervous and excited to see how everything works. Iā€™ve been wanting to do these types of thing since I was a kid but I never tried to dabble in it as my family were full on christians. I didnā€™t want them knowing I like this only showing my love for horror and the paranormal.

As my first step of this journey I hope everyone can help me understand and learn so many things while Iā€™m here.

With lots of love- Tae

1 Like

Sorry mods, I accidently deleted my introduction post. I am reposting. Many apologies.

Greetings friends,

I will start off by introducing myself as requested! I have went by the nickname, Thorn, since my teens and use it in relation to most of my various interests, hobbies, writings, mumbo jumbo, and tomfoolery. I have lived most of my life here in the midst of the bible-belt, which, Iā€™m sure that me even mentioning this fact hints pretty strongly at my feelings of this circumstance. As you probably can imagine, I spent 30 years of life heavily weighted down in dreadful misery, as I devoted myself to the Abrahamic God. Around 2005, I found myself in the middle of a divorce that obliterated my defenses down to the foundation of my being. It provided the weakness that I needed to experience, in order for me to finally question my belief system. I spent the next year seeking truth, scouring every nook & cranny for why God allowed me to lose everything. The more I dug and the deeper I went, I began to feel more comfortable with my questioning, I started to feel a freedom, I started to understand things as I hadnā€™t ever before. I was rebuilding myself from the foundation upwards, renewed with a fervor to bring Christiandom, with all of its lies, down in every way I could as one person.

So, here I am nearly 20 years removed from that initial time of un-indoctrinating. I look back at the years Iā€™ve tread since then, with pride. I escaped mental slavery, fear of hell, and learned to embrace my own strength, my own accomplishments, my own divinity. We are not what they have falsely spoken over the last 2000 years, pathetic losers in need of salvation. We are the flames that have spread from divinity itself and the cleansing fires that will purge the world of Abrahamic religion, and replacing it with the knowledge of the serpent, the great revealer of truth & enlightenment.

My path is the Draconic path. I have embraced the mysteries of the serpentā€™s words. I am a devotee of Enki, a gate-walker, and a practitioner of the black arts. I enjoy delving into the practices of dream-work, astral travel, rune-reading, scrying, goetic & traditional grimoire magick, Western Ceremonial Magick using Sumerian God names, Planetary Magick, Inner Alchemy, and feeding my black flame. I also work with the Norse, Greek, and other pantheons.

I do not practice the occult arts solely for self benefit or for material gain. I have a strong desire to use magick to help make the world a better place, devoid of the real evils that are organized religion. I do not see those that have been lied about, demonized and harshly judged as evil. I see these deities as the victims of the solar gods and their followers. It can be debated whether these are indeed archetypes created by our collective consciousness or actual entities that exist on another dimension of reality and I have no issue with either belief. They exist in one form or another to guide and enlighten us along our evolutionary path and beyond towards ascension.

Now that I have shared a glimpse into my mind and practice, I will offer a little more insight into my life in general.

I am a lifelong Metalhead. I got into metal around the age of 12, although I hate to mention how long ago that was. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It started when my Dad introduced me to Kiss but I quickly worked my way into much heavier stuff like Slayer, Death, Bathory, Morbid Angel and Emperor. I do indulge in and enjoy lots of genres including 80s New Wave and pop, Outlaw Country, Sleaze & Glam, Punk, Hard Rock, Classical, and Dark Ambient.

I play guitar and have played in bands and recorded with everything from Classic Metal, to Punk to Glam. My main musical creative appetite has been black metal over the last couple of decades.

Other than music I enjoy anything creative and dabble in several creative outlets. I love video games but am really working on discipline, limiting my time indulging in that addiction! It has been several months since allowing myself even a moment in that indulgence.

I also am engaged to a beautiful dark goddess who shares my interests in music, games and the occult! We now have two littles together and life is damn good!

So hopefully this introduction satisfies any questions you may wonder as I make myself known in the forums. I look forward to meeting and sharing convo with fellow practitioners that are like minded!

Nothing but sincerest best wishes!
-Thorn(post deleted by author)

ā€‹ ā€‹ ā€‹ ā€‹

1 Like

Lashmii here, I am still learning & new to this. Been around here a while ago, cannot remember my password or email to my previous account, decided to create a new account.

I returned back to learn some more and to connect with other magickians.

1 Like

@Lakshmii What was your previous username? Duplicate accounts are not allowed so it needs to be closed.

Also, please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick. Your post tells us nothing, and does not meet our intro rule.

My name is George Daniel Marquez

I just discovered I have telekinesis couple days ago I donā€™t know if thatā€™s magick or not.

Iā€™m a regular person getting through life or at least Iā€™m trying but life is not regular I have a strong connection to the spiritual and I just wanna find out why or what it is that I am.

And Daniel is just fine thank you.

Welcome @Sevenup7

Where are you from?

What makes you believe this?

So no practical experience in magick?

Los Angeles and i see the numbers I see re occurring things that canā€™t be mere coincidence after a while the fact that I met a black eyed children/demon and had a hold on my mind that I had to get off to get my own peace and awakenings that I never asked for.

Thatā€™s still scratching the surface to be honest I can feel the energies Iā€™ve gotten even more sensitive to them

My ā€œthird eyeā€ opened im sure

Hello, here is Arkadiusz, Arkadisz or as my spirit likes to call me Arthur (it is my spiritual name according to her).

I am from Poland, country like any other in central/easter Europe.

I was trying few things since I was 16, now I am closer to 26 years. I tried clairvoyance, chaos magic, summoning (spirits and demons). I didnā€™t get prefered outcomes many times. It is worth to say that I got some kind of spiritual guide? She is the one pushing me to do what is right, when I am to lazy or exhausted.

What is my goal? I would like to change my body in many aspects and create better place arround me and my friends.

3 Likes