Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Arkadisz

So, what do you currently practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

hello, I am Aven. I dont have a magick name since Iā€™m very new to all of this.

Iā€™ve been interested in spritual things since I was 16 (Iā€™m 20 now), but becuase I grew up in a very religious household these things were considered a sin and I couldnt practice a lot. However now I just donā€™t care about their stupid beliefs.

The things I did the most were manifestations, Iā€™ve also read a lot about crystals and herbs we could say Iā€™m more interested in the nature side of this but I just want to take another step and summon spirits I do wanna do this in the most safe way possible.

The main reason as to why I wanted to take a bigger step is beacuse of my mental health struggles, I think that a spritual guide could help me overcome the things that have been bothering me and I think this place will help me a lot with the things I donā€™t know.

1 Like

Hello my name is Ethan and I am very new to this in general. I am looking to find purpose in my life and exploring this path. I decided to search this path because I have had many experiences in my life with an entity I donā€™t quite understand yet and I wish to know more about it. I have a deep passion for helping people with loss and striving for power. Happy to be here!

1 Like

Currently? Mainly clairvoyance (5 years) and summoning (3 years), mostly clairvoyance. And when you ask about tradition or system I was trying to learn from local ā€œGuruā€™sā€, but after a while I decided to work with my intuition. It was really helpful when my guide showed up.

Welcome @Ethan_Pilat

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Such as?

Im a son of a follower of wicca, im not interested in money or any physical things i can earn threw darkness, ive been on a quest to accend and become enlightened thats all i truly want in life, i also like communicating with the forbidden entitys that dont have alot of information on them. im very intrested in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. i believe beings came down to earth, gave the Egyptianā€™s building techniques and mantras.all i truly want is just to ascend, zin uru

Welcome @poof

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience yourself?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions??

Hi I am of Asian descent in the city of lion. I am 43. I was in a coma for a month before and was technically dead for a short while due to pnuemonia. My beliefs in magick is anything goes. All schools of magick should be respected . Currently into demonology and other energy channeling

There is duality in everything. Nothing is quite as str forward as what it seems . To see the light , first see the darkness.

Welcome @Phil_Jay

So what, exactly, do you practice? Demonology is the study of demons and their lore, not a magical practice. Did you perhaps mean demonolatry?

How long have you been practicing ā€œenergy channelling?ā€

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

Hello! My name is Yucaā€™Sani-Baguaā€™Kariā€™Ori. Iā€™m an Arowak Indian of Barbadian and Jamaican ancestry

I practice Black Magick , Arowak Cemiism and Sea Magick. My current ambitions are to make my Tribal Business successful and Iā€™m currently struggling with customers and engagement atm

Welcome @ArowakMagi

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition of black magick and sea magick?

I do demonic black magick with a heavy emphasis on mind control , glamour , and moneybut also capable of love , fertility , psychic work and much more. My grand team is Satan , Adramelech and Suhnā€™Talā€™Ock.

Iā€™m currently working on creating an Arowak Sea Magick system but my sea magick currently involves the use of (Caribbean) Sea energy , Cemi spirits and sea animal/magick spirits

ā€¦and how long have you been practicing?

Greetings,Iā€™m prince from Ghana and wants to be a magician.so now Iā€™m a beginner trying to work with demons and get more insight about magic.Iā€™m now in my cleansing process so as to meet them(demons).Thanks

19 yrs of practice

i am peregrine, possibly human, idk what else to put

Welcome @Peregrine Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about you and any experience you may have.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you donā€™t have any practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I am from the U.S, I have practiced wicca for a few months, and I am studying the left hand path.

Hello Everyone! My name is Smorgasborg, is not my real name but i am careful with sharing my real name online. I am from the Netherlands, western-Europe and I have no experience with magick and am not really familiar with the different kinds of magick so I dont have a specific one I like, or dislike, I just dont know. What I do know is my faith in the ā€˜oldā€™ Pagan gods, also known as the Norse or Germanic Gods. I come looking for more knowledge about them and specifically the knowledge about Runes and how to use them in a safe and responsible way.
My top 3 gods are Freya, Odin & Thor and what I love about the Pagan Gods is the deep love & respect for nature and the different worlds these gods live and come from. I have a deep spiritual believe in a connection with the universe and the worlds within it. Where the christians believe they are the center of the universe and rule out any other intelligent life in the cosmos I feel deeply connected to the peoples of other worlds and planets. Maybe in a neigbouring solar system or maybe in a neigbouring dimension, whatever of wherever it is, I somehow a part of it, connected to it. I have never met an alien (as far as I know then) but I really hope to experience such an encounter.
I firmly believe that when you respect nature and the life within it that these people from other worlds will come to meet us because they are not evil or any other thing Hollywood wants us to believe. They are emotional, spiritual en nature loving , much much more then we humans are currently.
Im sorry if I sound way to sci-fi for this place with my alien talk but I always believed that the Gods are just that; people, far more advanced and/or far more evolved, from other worlds and dimensions.

I hope I introduce myself properly and if there is something missing please let me know.

Greetings Smorgasborg

1 Like

Hi! I am Milla. Iā€™m mostly into demonolatry but I also do all sorts of white magic. Iā€™m here to learn more. Warm
regards xx

1 Like