Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome, brother.
Peace and blessings to you.

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m the type to do an obscene amount of research on a variety of spiritual/religious practices and follow none of them. I feel like my entire life Iā€™ve been looking for something that just clicks; which was never Wicca or any type of Witchcraft. The only thing that truly interested me over the years has been spirit work, and of course all forms of meditation, especially interested in astral projection. Iā€™ve been practicing my clairsentience along with daily chakra work and meditation. Iā€™m also a Pilates lover.

Once I found Demonolatry itā€™s like everything in my life has finally clicked and it just feels so right. Iā€™ve done a few rituals over the years and a few spells, not really having any real direction or need. Until now of course, Iā€™m unemployed and have found myself with an immeasurable amount of free time and have decided to use it to the best of my abilities; to strengthen the abilities I know I have.

When I was a child I used to see a shadow man with a hat smoking at the end of my bed. When I was a teen, I swore my house was haunted. I would see a woman peek over the railing when I stared long enough at my tv; she would always appear in the corner of my eye and then disappear. I always saw a tall man with a hat lurking in the darkest corner of the hallway. Iā€™ve had my hair pulled by something, always feel as if someone sits next to my on my couch or in my bed. I was a weird child, chanting in my bedroom with my sisters and then a bird hit the window, we loved to play games with the spirits in our house just to scare the living shit out of ourselves.

Once when I passed out from neglecting myself on accident- for context I have ADHD and for some reason it results in me forgetting that food is needed for life- and pretty much saw myself laying on the floor, outside of myself. It felt like I fell asleep and it wasnā€™t until later that I realized I shouldnā€™t have been able to see myself from the corner of the hallway.

So itā€™s safe to say Iā€™ve had experiences, gotten the life scared out of me, and now Iā€™m trying to heal that side of myself and become comfortable with the entities I know that stick around my house. So I plan on working with Azazel to better myself and my habits to get the life I want; one where I balance work, dance, and my spirituality. My goal is to develop my Clairā€™s and be able to just talk to spirits and entities that want to talk to me.

Iā€™ve done like three banishings this week because I decided to be an idiot and ask Azazel to play hide and seek with me after using the ouija board, I was playing with five other people but still. I do believe the banishings have helped my sister with her depression, she says she no longer feels so heavy and didnā€™t realize how depressed she was until we banished the negative energy around herā€” and any entities that I did not invite. Or unintentionally allowed in.

I am 21, her/she pronouns, Iā€™m currently working on my basics at the moment. Mediation, shielding, warding, banishing, grounding, my clairs.

I plan on invoking Azazel on the 31st of October, Iā€™m working towards being able to hear or feel him when I do. I do not want to be left guessing, and want to be prepared as much as possible.

This was a long post, to sum it up; I have varied experiences with entities - usually randomly but want to be able to see/hear them at will.

Hello, my name is Starlight and I am very new to magick but very willing to learn from all of you. Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome @XLOVEr

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of demonolatary?

Welcome @Starlight2

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you are completely starting from scratch, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

Thank you @DarkestKnight for your reply!

I am originally from South America but at the moment I live in France.

The closest thing I have done to magick so far is tarot and basic spells that I would find online (which of course never worked for me), so I am starting from scratch.

Iā€™m interested in learning how to use demons to improve my love life and finances. I have prayed to angels but it didnā€™t work for me at all, also I donā€™t know if this counts but I have a lot of knowledge in the LOA area and, while Iā€™ve gotten results, I am ready for something more advanced and powerful.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight, I donā€™t have much experience in anything besides demonolatry which is next to none, though Iā€™ve dabbled in working with the Fae, I never really ever saw a Faerie besides the Gnome that visited me once during a meditation. Other than that, nothing has interested me enough to actually commit myself to it, until now. So I guess you could say Iā€™ve been researching for two plus weeks now, and have only really given offerings, I have yet to invoke Azazel or any entities. Very much a beginner!

I from the US, the Midwest to be specific, in the middle of nowhere- 30 minutes from anything interesting. 40 minutes from any stores that sell any supplies Iā€™d needā€” which is okay since it means I get some peace and quiet.

2 Likes

Cleveland Ohio area.

Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am 19 Years old
I am from Germany and am pretty new to the topic of magic.
I have once been a very strict follower of christianity and turned my back on it due to the high interest in Magic and speficaly demons. I have tried one ritual half a year ago and thats pretty much everything I did besides helping a friend to banish something by giving them a hint what to do (They interupted a summoning and got haunted). Oh and I read I believe about 3-5 books. I really want to dig in but have the problem of very easily losing focus on what I want. Thats also why I wish to have a teacher.
My biggest dream would be to get to talk to a demon and get on attached to me, something like a familiar.
I hope that I will learn many things and am looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Hello All,
My names Miranda and Iā€™ve been dabbling in magic for the past year. Recently, I began doing research on demons for a book Im writing and stumbled upon demonolarty and found myself sucked into the black hole of learning about spirits and slowly realizing that Christianity may have been lying all along.

I still struggle with finding truth and what I fully believe in, but my spiritual foundation has been rocked for sure and, through withcraft, Iā€™ve found a lot of healing that Christianity didnt offer.

Right now I work with Leviathan as my main, building a relationship with him and he has been helping me manage my emotions and self.

I also work with Sallos and Asmoedus, regularly, to help me in areas of my love life since I am in the process of a divorce and in an affair with a man who is in an abusive marriage (incredible turmoil, let me tell youā€¦)

Right now my main goal is just to find my footing after the end of my marriage and to see what the world has to offer and what I can offer back.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Cas.

I have been studying magic since I was 15, so for close to 8 years now. I am well-read on magic but have neglected practice and am hoping to fix that.

Welcome @casruf58

Where are you from?

So no practical experience at all?

What are your areas of interest?

Hey folks!

My name is Natsumi. I feel like I know some things about magick, but I am still learning.
This account is my alt. My former account ā€œAqua Foxā€ doesnt resonate with my persona anymore. So feel free to delete Aqua Fox.

I have been practicing magick for 6 years now.

Feel free to ask me questions.

Heres a beautiful picture of me

2 Likes

Welcome @DarkestAngel

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

I am from Honduras :honduras:

I practice Black Magick.

Regarding Systemsā€¦. I use Freestyle.

Areas of Interestā€¦ Healing Magick to heal my comrades as well as baneful magick to delete my enemies.

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t really tell us anything about what you practice. Itā€™s vague and general.

1 Like

Ohā€¦. Really?

Okay, well i practice planetary magick.

1 Like

My magickal name is Frater Solomon, and Iā€™ve practiced magick for 30 years. My main background is in Goetia in the magick mirror. Iā€™ve been in a couple videos for it, and my research on the Hebrew and Greek background of Goetic spirits will be showing up in the second edition of The Book of Solomonā€™s Magick. Though not known for it, I love angelic work, too, especially related to Merkabah Magick.

I was interested in something called tech magic. Unfortunately one of the only groups that taught it is a closed group. It is purportedly is an improvement on psionics. I spent a lot of wasted time trying to reverse-engineer it. Or though this is a long storyā€¦ I did get some results with astral projection and improved dream quality.

After I gave up on tech magic, I started studying Radionics. I have read all of Uncle Chuckieā€™s books, some dozens of times. I have also made my own digital radionics boxes including my own vampirism box. Iā€™ve spent about a year studying Radionics and constantly trying things out especially with overpowering the wills of others or with balancing chakras.

After that and just recently I have started pathworking. I did a pathworking ritual from Lucifer and the Hidden Demons and I spent 21 days on it. I did another pathworking ritual to help with a family memberā€™s health because they have cancer and its stage 4, currently they are doing alright. I did a pathworking ritual with Berith to improve my understanding of sensuality and Iā€™ve learnt more in a month or two than I have in several years. There are other pathworking rituals Iā€™ve done but I am still waiting to see results from them.

My biggest problem with magic is consistency. I also felt I wasted a lot of time trying to reinvent the wheel by trying to understand an obscure and hidden form of magic that may not even be all that impressive.

I am from NZ.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.