Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

manipulating Spells

Nope I donā€™t have any traditions

Hello, my name is Anthony, so happy to be here with you all. Iā€™ve been practicing for several years. Working soul travel lucid dreams chi kung gatekeepers etc. May we all Ascend above the Throne of God.

1 Like

Welcome @AnthonyS

Where are you from?

Roughly, how long is that?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I keep loosing count of the years but i started when i was in school. i focused on evocation for a long time tiill i actualy started seeing the smoke take forms and seeing azazels so to speak not completely manifested face it was still like 4d? but i heard his voice louidly for the first time which shocked me out of it. other than than that i got to feeling spirits instantly upon calling them seeig internal and external visions got possession down to the extent that at least when i spoke as the 4 gatekeepers and said that the querent girl will not have her booyfriend anymore and tyo consider him as if gone, she left him herself afterwards, unknowing bystaders themselves sayibng i was possessed etc.

Oh, Iā€™m an American.

I studied the Ouija Demon hands on.

Iā€™ve had experiences since i was a very small child. I just do what feels natural. I like to pick pieces here & there from different systems. Mostly I like figuring out how these things actually work.

And what, exactly, is the ā€œOuija Demon?ā€

1 Like

So Iā€™m kind of keeping that quiet just for rn because im working on it with another person so its not completely my thing to tell.

I can tell you how it works though. This is going in my book too but im less fearful it will get stolen. Spirituality is a legitimate thing & its not just our brains trying to comfort themselves.

Energy & matter exist on the same spectrum, technically. Matter is energy condenscenced into a more stable form. A bodies still use energy go perceive energy via our nervous systems. We pick up on a little sliver with our eyes but it doesnt mean light isnā€™t real just because we take that information from them & process it into images. Every bit of energy we perceive takes some level of processing by our brains for us to understand it. So when we pick up on spirits it means our minds are using our inner ear to process information from our physical space to perceive those forces. Our brains are designed to filter & process information from all kinds of sources into words, images, concepts. So the body feels these energies acting on us & it uses those faculties to personify those experiences into a spirit, demon, god etc.

Sentience is energy perceiving its own patterns. What happens is these perceptions are filtered both individually & on a collectivective conciousness level. Collective conciousness exists on multiple scales & can be community based, geographic region based or even all of us. It can happen both within species & between them. As people share these experiences together they also pool their tendency that is uniquely human to personify what they feel. It helps that different parts of the brain are better at interpreting different types of energy. This combined with the fact that even before the internet we tend to subconciously relate different people with different personalities to different regions of the brain leads us to understand these energies as people. Energy is both a particle & a wave which forms a field in which every aspect of our reality is immersed. Thats how its feasible for spirits to be real in multiple places at once.

Okay, but you still havenā€™t really said what, exactly it is you practice, though. If Iā€™m understanding what you said correctly, itā€™s basically just a hodgepodge of whatever you find interesting? And how long exactly have you been practicing? Saying you have ā€œhad experiences since I was a small childā€ doesnā€™t really give us an idea about your level of experience in actual magical practice, and knowing a newcomerā€™s experience helps us to provide an appropriate level of advice and direction.

1 Like

A hodge podge would be apt. Excuse me, Iā€™ve been practicing very casually off & on for about sixteen years but most of it was just vibes & herbs & stuff. I really like divination though, Iā€™ve used greek & enochian magick the most. I have greek heritage.

Iā€™d like to get better at offensive magick. Can you reccomend a good spell for beginners?

Hi! Im Malifer! Or atleast thats my occult name!

I focus on protection magick and am learning enochian magick, but i have taken an interest in goetic magick as of late.

I love studying demonology and have been studying it for a year now. However i have been officially practicing magick for 2 years now! Yay!

My current struggle is that my path with the divine around me has taken a toll on me, im kind of exhausted from it all, though we are nearing our goal regarding me! I cant share too many details about this rnā€¦sadly.

But my ambitions are to try a lot of different magick types and work with a bunch of demons, I have set my eyes on Duke Agares for now. That is all that i may share for now!

Hello. My name is Thumbz, Iā€™m was born a catholic but thatā€™s okay because Iā€™m African and for us there is always a thin line between hardcore christian fate and the believe in alternative routes to the spiritual. I love spiritual stuff, always have.

The type of work Iā€™m interested in is for money money and more money

My ā€˜currentā€™ ambition is making no less $3000 a month.

My current struggles is that I have a source of income but itā€™s stopped bringing in the bag like it used to. I havenā€™t earned a dime in three weeks. I also need more clients and i neve want to lack clients. And I need alternative sources of income. All online

Yo Iā€™m pyro I have no experience in any of this, more or less looking to improve myself and gain confidence and help a lot with my courage. Nice to be here and meet all of you

Welcome @ThumbzTNA

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing? You havenā€™t told us anything.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I have no experience whatsoever

1 Like

Greetings to you all.

I am michelle,from Nigeria. I am a christian
No experience in magick at all.
Read many gallery of magick books,and read the forum posts for a year now.

Finally decided to give magick a try. I created an account to be able to interact with you all and ask questions during my magickal journey.

I am interested in angelic magick.

Hello, My name is Georgie and Iā€™ve been interested in the Left Hand Path since I can remember. Iā€™m interested in Necromancy, Chaos Magick, Sex Magick and Blood Magick. In the future my interests will definitely grow but I am still reading and doing research on other practices. My current ambition is to gain more knowledge and be more confident. My current struggle is that, I do not have the space to practice the craft.

1 Like

Hi @Gigi6, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice to have you here. I used to have this issue before I moved, as I have 4 small kids that demand my attention. I would practice outside, in the bathroom, in my car, in my old office when I worked etc. if you donā€™t have the means to have an altar set up permanently, you can make a portable one, and put it away when ever you leave. If you canā€™t light candles there are flameless ones you can use. You can look up our tutorial on tool-free magick. There are a number of ways to circumvent not being able to practice because of space.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help and advice. I did not even think that an altar could be portable but now will be easier for me to start practicing and get more involved.
Thank you once again!

1 Like

Hi, I`m Telson, from Spain. IĀ“ve been interested in the occult since I was a child. At 16 I managed to buy a copy of NAP from Geoff G. Cobb and that was my first contact with magick. My main interest has always been astral travel/lucid dreaming. ā€œExploring the world of lucid dreamingā€ from Stephen LaBerge made the turning point for me.

Nowadays, my main interest is financial magick (money, money, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), because IĀ“m jobless at the moment. IĀ“ve tried angels, demons, spirits of any kind, but I have yet to see results. This is my main struggle, but IĀ“m trying to be patient and learn to make it work.

Hope to learn from all the knowledge and good people in this forum