Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Prini55

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

if you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

1 Like

Greetings. A time for a new greeting if you will.
I am Mani. You may call me Mani if you want and much more; Mani, Nannar-Sin, Khonsu, Alignak etc. I am the god of the moon and my goal is to dismantle the status quo and help humanity on its ascent.

I started off with Norse Magick and evoking the angels. Eventually I started communing with the demons. Treat them with respect and they will treat you with equal respect.

My current struggles are getting into university. But I am hopeful things will go according to plan. So mote it be, asaheil. I still do rune readings to those who remember me from 2018/2019.

I’m from New York. I really don’t have any experience. To be honest I have had others do work for me. Which have manifested. Of course with Some unpleasant things along the way.

I’m here really just doing more research and getting familiar i with different workings so to speak.

1 Like

I am a beginner in magick. I fight against immobility, I seek self-knowledge and self-improvement.

English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes when expressing myself.

I’m from São Paulo, Brazil.

1 Like

Welcome @ThorfinnBR

Do you have any practical experience or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

If you are starting completely from the beginning, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Do you have any practical experience or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

I have little practical experience: only 4 rituals following the Solomonic tradition (Daemons: Agares and Seere; Archangel Camael and Angel Lelahel), 1 ritual for Gremori (following Tristan Whitespire’s method) and 1 pathworking with Ebuhuel.

Nothing in specific.

If you are starting completely from the beginning, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I am currently studying the Angels of Omnipotence and I seek to delve deeper into the subject.

1 Like

Hello I am Gray, I have been a spectator of this forum for a while now.
I have been gathering information for some time and have recently started to actually practice.
I felt comfortable starting with NAP, the instructions are pretty straight forward and it seems relatively safe for a beginning practitioner.

After reading NAP a few times I am currently 5 days into my first ritual, the “General Purpose Invocation”. I definitely felt “something” when doing these daily but still at the stage of no results.

My current ambition is to do my first successful manifestation. I think this will clear out any possible doubts. I have been very interested for a while but I do not like wasting my time. I am willing to go in on something deep but if my energy and time seems to be for nothing then I will just continue to manifest through non Magick hard work.

My current struggle is I do have many questions related to NAP that I do not have anyone yet to ask, and have not seen these topics clearly answered. Although they are pretty simple questions I believe.

Thanks!

I am currently practicing some white magick, with Angels and things of that nature.

I have worked with Uriel, Michael, and several such angels before. I really like religions of the world, including HInduism, Shamanism, Christianity and Islam. I have taken various such practices and combined it into strong belief systems that work out in my day to day life.

I don’t really have a magical name.

Presently, I am trying to sort out a situation in my life.

I have gone through all kinds of highs and lows in my journey. I haven’t really found great spirits yet, but I have found all kinds of helpful entities. I love working with emotions, etc.

I want to know a little more about some of Koetting’s teachings, and that’s why I explored this forum. Have a good day!

1 Like

Welcome @kin420
I hope you find the answers you are looking for and enjoy your time here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi my name is Chris. If I have a magical name, I haven’t discovered it yet.

I have been interested in the occult for most of my adult life. I’m 43 year old woman and up until recently, I have been more of a spectator then a player. A couple of years ago I felt ready to actively try to participate. I have tried to reach out to some demons with no success. So I’m here to try to learn more…find out why I have consistently failed so far.
I am aware that I don’t know much. I am very open to advice and constructive criticism.
I would love to tell you more but I have very little experience to share.

Welcome @Chris_3693

Where are you from?

What, have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Welcome @kin420

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Greetings. I live in Russian Federation. I have no magical experience, but sometimes I had to use the services of an esoteric. I am 31 years old. I would like to begin to master these sciences myself, if I may say so.
So far, it turns out to enter in a state of meditation (for a short time). I tried to master the exit to the astral, but so far to no avail.The esoteric says that something bad is hanging on me.
I apologize in advance for the poor quality of speech. I use a translator.

My usernsme OuijaWitch is fine. Im writing a book & mostly stick with theory.

I did my real name is James i like love magic mind magic and my magic name is Aneathel

1 Like

Welcome @OuijaWitch Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Ren123

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Yes i have experience with mind spell i did and it work and i been doing magic for 2 years

What is “mind spell?” This doesn’t tell us anything

manipulating Spells