Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Telson

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

Welcome @Gigi6

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all, or just beginning?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Iā€™m from Bulgaria but I live in London.
Well I have some experience with spirits but nothing major.
Last year I decided to study the LHP more and get into practical work. So I am still a beginner.

Iā€™ve tried with:
NAP Many times (Nitika, never worked. Elubatel, worked three times, but to get my house and my 2 vehicles sold, not for money nor jobs. Labezerin for gambling, nope)
Angels and rituals from GoM books. Failed
Pathworkings (Jareth Tempest books. Several angels, including Labusi from angels of omnipotence. Also Lucifer and the hidden demons). Failed
And several other, donā€™t want to bore you, you get the idea. I think the problem is in my poor skills, and maybe that magick can give a little boost, but it is also limited in the extent of the help it can provide. I can meditate and visualize reasonably well, and have been working the always difficult ā€œlet go lust for resultsā€. Iā€™ll keep trying to discover where my weaknesses are with the help of this forum. Thanks

And how long have you been practicing?

Years, but not daily. From the pandemic up until now I have increased the frequency of practice, just for the reason mentioned before that I lost my job. Letā€™s say that I make some kind of inner work (meditation/energetic work/simple mental rituals like pathworking) at least 3-4times per week.

hello guys. i been reading this forum about twice a week or usually more when i have time but i finally sign up for an account. i currently practice white magick, been about 6 months.

Welcome :partying_face:

Welcome @TasteTheRainbow

Where are you from?

What do you mean by ā€œwhite magick?ā€ What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

I did not ask you how often you practice, but how long you have been practicing. For example, I have been practicing ceremonial magick for almost thirty years.

Iā€™m Odin. According to a 2021 revelation while I woke up, I am incarnation of Odin, either that or it is the Archetype I have chosen to live in this life and it is so hard, so difficult that I am barely able to make a day. I have watched todayā€™s live on Odysee and E.,A Koettig said that I should choose a more ''money oriented ā€˜ā€™ archetype to attract money. Instead of using ODIN. But, I am pretty sure I am Odin or From Odin itself, the ancient spirit of an ancient race of 1/2 Nephilim, 1/2 giant. Anyway I like all kinds of magik, except Necromancy, I am empath and psychic in this world. My ambitions are not grandiose, but I am deeply sick and concerned that I will accomplish nothing when I die in a couple of years. My struggle are; this matrix sucks and does all it can for me to fail. In all things. Any insights? Thank you man.

Welcome @Ricardo666

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Well, I practice magic since I was 12 years old. So, that makes it a 42 years in total. I was also using quartz and crystals for energy purposes when I was 16 years old. My 1st stone I used was a citrine. I am into Magic systems since then. I was always into vampirism, occultism and wanting to know everything there is. I have roots in many beliefs and systems, now I am into my own system. I mostly do energy work with the strongest frequency I can get or create. I have studied, Luciferian magic, Satanic magic, pagan, wicca, light worker magic and beliefs. Even Woman Wicca and Femal Witccraft I was always fascinated by it. I called and invoked demons and Purchased demonic books since I was 13 years old. I have read many French (from France) books on the subject; author such has Jean-Paul Bourre and Papus (older text in the 1900ā€™S) Currently, I follow just me own way of doing magic with sometimes tools or ideas made by othersā€¦

Lucid Dreaming? I used to have some, Now itā€™s getting rarer I get those. What are the best conditions to have for having those? Any special diet? Iā€™d like to know more.

1 Like

Meditation & lucid dreaming,more than 20 years. Same with NAP rituals. Pathworking magick and some GoM rituals just two years

1 Like

Hey everyone. I had done an intro post before but I think I deleted it when I couldnā€™t figure out how to edit it. So anywayā€¦ Iā€™m Matt, from Canada. Iā€™ve been into the occult for about 2 years. I was a bit of a new ager for a long time before that, so I have a lot of experience with energy work and stuff like that. Now that my path has become more serious I would consider myself a solitary demonolator. Heavily influenced by S Connollyā€™s books, I donā€™t treat them like gospel but I like her approach. Also very interested in dream work, lucid dreams etc.
:wave:

3 Likes

Name: Ɔsdeth
Magick: Prefers Spells that revolve around love, manifestation, wishes, protection, and can get into darker stuff if I must.
Trying to heal and become better

Thank you for doing an introduction @Aesdeth

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I am in the more southern part of the US. I believe that everyone that is a witch, is definitely born a witch, which is not a choice. so technically weā€™ve all been interested in magick since we were young, having weā€¦ but with that being said iā€™ve been practicing little things since about sixth grade but now Iā€™m in college soā€¦ and I think Iā€™ve grown a lot since. I was not raising any systems of magick, though I like to think of myself as a male version of Bayonetta LMAOO

I Am MahaKali, And I Am Practising AuRubedo.
133Ā°/16Ā°ā€¦
100Ā°