Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @JohnnyConjure

And roughly how long is that?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hi Johnny, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice having you here.

1 Like

Iā€™ve actively, knowingly practiced magick about 35yrs, almost entirely southern hoodoo/Appalachian, and demonolatry, though there are a great many chaos works Iā€™ve used.
Thanks for asking btw.

Thank you very much! Itā€™s good to be here.

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Sayer and I am currently on the verge of leaving my old religious beliefs and teachings behind and to delve into something new. Itā€™s been quite a struggle to find a community that would be open to beginners.

My current goals are to release myself from the stigmas that have been taught to me

Struggles are represented within my environment

Greetings
Sayer

2 Likes

Welcome @pederchina

Where are you from?

There are many beginners here, so youā€™re not alone :slight_smile:

Is there anything in particular you are interested in learning more about?

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hello there I am from Bosnia but I live and work in Germany

I am interested in sex magic

2 Likes

peace maker
I am looking for magic that achieves meekness and peace around meā€¦i focus on protecting the innocent from dangers
I practice many kinds of magic : pen and paper magic -invocations-evocations ā€¦etc

1 Like

Welcome @peacemaker

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi Iā€™m Jio a married mature male looking to change my wife into an insatiable sexy woman.Looking to attend swinging dogging and orgies

Welcome @Jio Please tell is about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I know of one in Welly but thatā€™s about it as far as others I know of.

1 Like

Caterham in Surrey UK only praying last few months

Thereā€™s another in Wellington too?

1 Like

Hey everyone !

Iā€™m new here. Iā€™ve been practicing witchcraft from some time now. I was mainly working (not to say only) with angels, and finally I ended up to come into goetic witchcraft.
And now iā€™m witching principally with demons. However, iā€™m also into polytheistic religions and practices as the egyptian one, the norse one, and the berber one.

Before, as you probably guessed, i was more along the right hand path. But my rational thinking and personal experiences took the upper hand.
Magick is a real way to empower yourself and thatā€™s what i do, I see and feel it.

Btw, Iā€™m from France.

I donā€™t know what to tell moreā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @BenBelial

Roughly, how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Iā€™ve been practicing for almost 6 years now, theurgia included (the most part).

I guess you mean by ā€œexperienceā€, if I master a system in particular. Actually i do not master any (i cannot pretend such a thing) but iā€™m more familiar with the berber tradition/practices.

2 Likes

I was pointed here for introduction. :slight_smile:
For the sake of giving names, u can call me Sophie.
Iā€™m just taking in what i can. Theres loads of useful information here. I started off more love and light but most humans are shitty with no respect or common courtesy and i cant see myself ā€œservingā€ people like that, so i am now embracing the LEFT HAND PATH :black_circle: :black_cat:
So i guess this is my new hangout spot lol
I made my first servitor last night and it was much easier than I thought
Iā€™m sure ill have plenty of questions for the more experienced practitioners before long. Im pretty inquisitive .
Iā€™m 38 and an empath and it makes contact with demons both hard and easier in different ways. Man they have some pretty gnarly energy :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @ChristosSophia

So, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing? You havenā€™t really told us anything in regard to your experience.

Do you follow in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like