Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

My apologies, I didn’t answer your last question. I’m looking into kabbalah, I’m waiting on my DNA ancestry to get a better idea of my pantheon

Welcome @Illisio

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Thank you for elucidating more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Up by the lake Erie. And you?
Did my first summoning for Marbas and it was amazing energy! A bit different from Hecate energy. As well as learning more about and using enn chanting,

Hello folks. My name is Sack- From somewhere on the West Coast of the United States. Not my real name obviously but a somewhat stupid nickname based upon my actual name. Anyways, I guess I am somewhere between a dabbler and serious practitioner depending on the phase of life I’m in. Without going into too many specifics, I started out experimenting with chaos magic and getting pretty interesting and reality shifting results. I’ve moved on to working with spirits and doing devotional work as well, and though I seem to have a difficult time communing with entities, it has been an interesting and rewarding journey thus far. As my username says I pretty much have an interest in all things esoteric, new age, paranormal and just weird, whether that be the Goetia or Alien abductions. Look forward to using this site and growing in my magical practice through discussion with other practitioners. Thanks ya’ll!

1 Like

Welcome @Esotericbullshit

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of chaos magick?

I’ve been practicing on and off for 5 to 6 years. I have just began experimenting with Goetia in the Demons of Magick style, and I’ve also worked here and there with more traditional witchcraft techniques along the lines of Hoodoo (honey jars, petitions, etc).

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello I’m new and have a couple of succubus.

Welcome @RockoBlacko Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet our introductory rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Hi I am Meara. I have no experience w magick. I just happened to have bad things happening to those who made me angry like spot on. Once someone w a shadow sent me some energy and then weird thing happened to me. Like the things I mentioned. He told me he was a grey magician. And he did chaos magick. I never had the guts to start doing magick. Lol. But am very interested anyhow. I dont know much. But i knw little abt servitors and a bit abt sigils. But i never had the guts to fuck w magick tbh. Wishing everyone good luck

1 Like

Welcome @Meara

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

Hi everyone. I am 22 (though turning 23 mid-July) and you can refer to me by my screen name. I apologize in advance for how long this post is – I struggle a lot with brain fog and expressing myself in a concise manner due my mental health so bare with me haha.

I’ve always been inadvertently drawn into the world of esotericism, from early childhood. It wasn’t a choice but more of a natural progression, and it has played a major role in all of my interests ranging from music to literature and the arts. When I was little I always felt a bit different from other children, and though i wasn’t raised religious always yearned for the idea of something more being out there. I was always a bit melancholic and drawn to darker, subversive things. I started officially in the RHP when I was about 13-14, and I think around 18 when I became interested in the LHP and chaos magick after having an experience with who I believe now to be The Morrigan.

I struggle heavily with focusing my passion and concentration due to bouts of depression and general lack of motivation. I think this is the biggest thing that has really held me back in progressing in my “magickal” journey — I’m more of a jack of all trades and a master of none, dabbling in many fields but have no concentrated effort in any in particular. One of my biggest hobbies is researching all fields of esotericism. I am a big fan of the likes of David Tibet and Genesis P-Orridge and have a huge affinity for crows — there is one crow outside my apartment I am currently trying to gain the trust of by leaving food.

I have a fair bit of experience with tarot, and one of my favourite decks is the hermetic tarot due to how rich in symbolism and dynamic it is. it really feels like a living, breathing deck. However, I struggle with ceremonial magick due to how structured it is, and demonolatry is intimidating to me. I also dabbled in tulpamancy, especially when I was younger, as well as sigil work.

I have been aware of the Ars Goetia for a few years now, and i thought the pandemic would finally give me the time to dive deep into it beyond a surface level, but instead I fell into a big bout of depression I am still crawling out of. I wanted to join this forum in hopes of having some kind of outward motivation to take it more seriously since i’LL be part of a community and be able to find resources. I feel like I lost my touch because when I was younger I was able to manifest very specific things into my life, and had prophetic dreams and saw “signs” very often. I miss having that meaning in my life.

edit: I got drawn here, ultimately, because I happened across Prince Sitri while trying to research the symbolism in one of my recurring dreams.

1 Like

Hi Fae :wave:t5: Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Thanks I am 30 and from Iran
Well as said, I have no idea abt areas of magick

Hi all
I am male, 50yo.
I have been using LOA-type reality creation techniques and magicks from the Gallery of Magick books for a good few years, with varying levels of success. My main LOA technique are sort of Abraham-Hicks type, although I’m not a blind fan.

I have used GOM Magickal Attack and GOM Angels of Wrath with great success. I couldn’t complete Wealth Magick - not because of any disruption, but because it because a chore.

Welcome @Da.Dude

Where are you from?

Roughly, how long is that?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of the Gallery of Magick?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

Hi all.
I am Frater Lucis Servus and I am from Iran. 38 yo
i started with magik about 1 year ago and have been practicing Ceremonial magik in the beginning but lately have found other interests mainly Jason Miller and Gallery of magik and NAP

I am glad that I’ve found this great community.

Glad to be here

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Reza_Shahmizad :wave:t5: Great to have you here.

Hey everybody, I’m JC, born and raised in the south eastern US.
Hillbilly musician, been reading and practicing magick all my life, looking to make friends here.
Mostly into demonology, current ambition is to boost my musical career, current struggle is the same lol.
Anyways, it’s good to be here and meet you all.
93s
42274_2.png

1 Like