Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, my name is AK or Lucille. I am from Colorado and I have been practicing for 5 years now. I’m not really comfortable with showing my face online. I like Traditional witchcraft, LHP magick, and Luciferianism. My current ambitions are to learn and explore new paths of magick and try new things. My current struggle is honestly astral working and such of that matter.

1 Like

Welcome @Zarathoth8

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Hello all,

I go by Hecastros. My pronouns are he/they. I’m very new to demonology and working with demons but have had a spike of interest in working with them. I’ve been exploring spirituality and witchcraft since the age of 12 and I’m pretty open to all forms of witchcraft. I work with the Greek pantheon, primarily Apollo (who is my patron god) and at times Aphrodite. Divination is something I greatly enjoy so I’m always wanting new tarot spreads if anyone would like to share with me, and I also like giving out advice for divination if I’m any help.

My current magical ambitions are to research demons and I’d love to work with Duke Uvall/Vual so if anyone has experience with him I’d love to hear about it.

My current magical struggle is trying to find the demon that is reaching out to me. Recently when I had been researching I decided to follow my intuition on who I should research next. I was on a website with a list of Demon names and closed my eyes and let my intuition guide me to the name to click. I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the Demon but I do remember he is associated with both butterflies and serpents. This is important because the next night I was out with friends and one of my friends said she had seen a butterfly fly over my head which is strange because it was very dark out and butterflies are not nocturnal. If anyone knows who this demon might be please help me identify him.

Kindest regards,
Hecastros

1 Like

Welcome @Hecastros

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions outside of witchcraft?

I’m from the U.S. and have been practicing for around 7 years now so I’m 19. I was raised Catholic by my father but never felt a connection or believed in Jesus/God if that is what you’re asking. I had always been attracted to the Greek Pantheon ever since I was little.

1 Like

I would like to update everyone who may read this, I have just found out it was not a demon at all reaching out to me but rather Thanatos. This is relevant to me as I had recently made a spell involving him and have also recently learned one of my family’s dogs is going to be put down tomorrow. I’m taking this as a sign that Thanatos will be there for my dog in making sure his passing is peaceful or atleast offering condolences.

3 Likes

In my experience he can do that.

And welcome to the forum, by the way.

1 Like

Welcome fellow Aussie :wave::grinning:

Hello everyone, I go by the name Solar. I’m from Florida but born Puerto Rican. My Pronouns are She/Her/Hers. I’m Cis-girl. Now 26 years old.
I am interested in achieving Astral Projection, exploring and learning spirit work, learning about magic like Pop Culture Paganism, Servitors, White and Dark Arts magic like Healing, beauty, curses, etc.

I love reading about peoples experiences with magic and with other spirits.

My goals is to Open and grow my Psychic abilities, attract wealth, and making new spirit friends.

1 Like

Welcome @Solar

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

I’ve practiced basic magic on and off for 7 years. I don’t do it religiously. But I’ve had some success with it. Mostly candle and sigil magic is what I do for now because I live in a Christian house hold. Makes me a Broomcloset witch.

• Kinds of magick you like
Anything that works. Usually thoughforms.

• Current ambitions
Improving the potency of workings to the point of instant manifestation. Improving the precision of workings to the point of where the exact specifics of results are reliably reproducible.

• Current struggles
Accurate targeting.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Jabberwocky

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice. and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I’m from the USA. I’ve been practicing for 4 years, I started with Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics and chaos magic, nowadays though I don’t see much practical benefit from physical sigils so I do mostly aetheric stuff; thoughtforms, awareness projection, energy work, etc. I do not have any specific system, I just try out things and stick with what works.

1 Like

Welcome! I love watching this forum grow!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello everyone,
my name is Henky and i picked the name Lucius for this journey.
I’m a very newbie to the group and to this amazing world of magic as well, and i believe it will be “a whole new world, a dazzling place i never knew”

I’m from Indonesia, especially the island Java where you can find magic, rituals, myths everyday on every corner on this island.

I was born a Christian and later converted to Catholic, until a couple of years ago where i started questioning everything about this world and dare to take a leap to leave the religion all behind, because it doesn’t make sense to me anymore.

I still have so much to learn from practicing a simple magic to working with spirits, i believe this is the right path for my journey

So, this is my short introductions, so happy to meet you all.

1 Like

Hi, ok I’m going to try to give you an into about me. I’ve tried replying to the email and it didn’t work, anyway. I’m somewhat new. I’ve had paranormal type experiences as far back as I can remember. Things took a unbelievable turn 13 years ago, on a very traumatic night. Then again back in 2016, another life altering 48 hours, trauma again. Then my version of a spiritual awakening 5 years ago. I’ve been trying to find answers and learn everything. At the beginning of the year, this is where I really started feeling this is where I am belonging/supposed to be/ect. Through out every ideology of what I’m to live and breathe, took my mother’s insults and accusations, and jumped in. Embracing the me, as best as I can because I don’t know how to bring my husband to understand. Therefore I have to carefully learn and practice in secret, with no one I can talk to about all this face to face. Other than the Facebook groups I have, which low and behold… I kept coming across this group! I must apologize for not being able to post my photo for this reason, as others reasons that would probably take about half my life time to explain, blah blah blah.

1 Like

Welcome @Familiar144

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and roughly how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Some in basic Wicca witchcraft. But after going through what I guess you can call curriculum, I just didn’t feel like it was the whole picture for me. I have worked with Hecate, and I’m still learning more about her. She has come to me even without summoning her, very patient. I’ve been approached by marchaosis and looking back on many times, Marbas is calling. I’ll be doing my first summoning for him tonight, with Sigil. My husband works 3rd so that helps. I try to do as much research and learning when I can. My upbringing was Christian, but you’d never know it if you met every single person in my family. They do know how to hate. I’ve gone to a few full moon wiccan gathering, and for this area I live in, it’s about time. I’ve only been doing personal rituals for about a year. Growing up I didn’t know how to do these things. I’m not sure what words to describe this other than this just finally feels right.