Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Good Evening,
I’m a 23 years old guy from Eastern Europe. I have been an ambitious occult reader for the last… well I dont know how many years. But my practical experince have been limited. I’ve only practiced meditation and trance states, some rune work, divination and light evocation. Currently I’ve been thinking about working with the Draconian Current and Qliphoth.
I’m looking forward to be a contributing member :slight_smile:

1 Like

i meet queen of shebba and she told me her real name which do-nt understande yet and i met odin in hall of gods full power drwaing closer to me

@ishami a couple quick questions….

So are you saying you have no experience doing any systems of magick but have interacted with deities and spirits? Or did I read you wrong?

Do you have any magick goals (anything you want to achieve with magick)?

i met dititys and demons ect but not sure what path i wanna take untill i seen nd black vampire post i have shapshiped before as a wolf and my dad could tern into this mad black night vampire i see my self as paladin sytem buster oncall i have a very sinster side to self

You still have not told us what you actually practice, or how long you have practiced, as you were asked.

How did you “meet deities and demons?”

1 Like

could not tell u as palladin we come into the body and its a job to rember stuff we allready know thats why cant just spill beans on day 1 coz like ea said cant just go to decom say hey can sleep with your daughter but what i can say is im very perm to dark spiritity awakens i meet them thewe my chackras and vortex comupter witch is the mind

i singed my decmoinic pact with lord lucifugevother night and gave im his orthings

Hellow, this is Apalki. I do not know if I had any experience with magick of if it was simply coincidence I am here to get more insight. I will try to perform the first ritual from the gallery of magick to get accustomed. My area of interest is knowing more about magick.

Kind regards,
Apalki

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, but you can’t call yourself a “paladin” if you can’t even articulate something as simple as what you practice, and how long you have practiced.

Based on your rambling, I’m going to assume you are a beginner.

1 Like

Hello, I am Yehuda, I’m from the US and I began my journey into magic around the age of 14. For quite some time I focused on the occult and demonology, however I took a break during college and took time to explore my roots. During that time I was involved with Jewish folk magic and mysticism to connect with my heritage. Going forward I would like to reconnect with darker magic and see where it takes me.

Welcome @Erosbynight

How long have you practiced?

I’m in my 20s now so off and on since around 14, I’d say maybe 7 collectively however it hasn’t been a linear journey

I’m from the US and I as far as what I exactly practice I don’t have a set tradition or anything just few things I’ve picked up here and there and I stopped practicing years ago but looking to pick it back up and find some useful information on anything really. Well I don’t do demonic magick frightens me because I know nothing about it. I’ve only done some basics and am looking for things to collect to really get into practicing. And when I was practicing I practiced for a few months but only basic stuff didn’t do much spellcasting just a lot of research meditation and third eye stuff. Have tried astral projection but can’t quite get there each time my body starts to vibrate like crazy and I kind of feel like I’m being pulled away my mind panics and I loose focus

Hi! My name is Dhieleos.

I started learning magic almost 2 years ago now (I’m a slow studier, but I seem to pick things up quickly). I was a Christian until about 3 years ago. I’m interested in all forms of magic I can find. This is my first incarnation (and I already want out. lol). I’m a deity of loyalty and my current ambition is to grow and learn to weald my power responsibly and to use it to help people. I’m also desiring to get rid of corruption and greed in our leadership somehow. My biggest struggle atm that I can think of, is having the resources to do basically anything these magic books suggest I try, and my family brainwashing each other and slandering my mother.

I also have Asperger’s. Please bare with me if I say something confusing or wrong. >~<;

2 Likes

Welcome @Dhieleos

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I’m from the US. As for what I practice, I know how to ground and shield. I have written a few spells and I have even made a soul for my stuffed animal to be “my child” and my emotional support friend. I bring him with me on my long trips (since he’s a toy technically) so he can be with me. I have a companion dragon too who helps me learn and better myself. I dont practice anything specific. I don’t have any experience in anything. Just in the few things I learn from people telling me how to do it when I ask about it. tarot is hard for me atm. I do know how to use a pendulum though. OH! and I made myself a very powerful ring to help me cast magic that helps people.

Hello everybody. My name is Adam. I’m 28 years old. I’ve been practicing primarily ceremonial magick since i was 19. I don’t have a magick name or anything.

I self initiated using the methods GD recommends. This was my primary system for years.
Until i was compelled towards necromancy & for better or worse void magick

Im a recovering heroin/meth addict.
4 years clean.

I like all things occult. Thanks for your time

1 Like

Hello there! I`m 20 now. I entered magic not so long ago, it will soon be half a year, but I personally saw its power. To be honest, I wasn’t looking for magic, magic found me. Now I travel with friends in astral projection, communicate with spirits, create servitors and so on. I love the light and dark aspects of magic, I think both have their merits. Survived horror and a fairy tale. I feel there is still a lot to come.

1 Like

Welcome @Staratel

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

my name is marsh. I study dragons, god-.paradigm and evil, currently, also read alot of conspiracy theories, and peoples opinions about that releated stuff.