Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @kxland

Where are you from?

What kind of rituals? What have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing?

I m from a small town in East Europe but currently working elsewhere.
I find a ritual to evoke Lilith by speaking. I found thatā€™s beautiful but didnā€™t know if it would work.I just liked to read and meditate on it at that time. Like a meditation to me. A few days later a female appeared to me in morning and I felt its her ,because I didnā€™t do it to anyone else. She gave me a gift but didnā€™t speak a word.

I tried to know more about Lilith and asked friends. I heard too much other stuff, I wasnā€™t able to continueā€¦

I am here to understand possibilities of Chaos magic. I am trying to win a married manā€™s heart. Hired many people but not too much success. I have no powers. I am interested in sex magix seduction and intelligence gathering using servitors.

Welcome @abc123

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you starting from scratch?

I am from UK. I have no practical experience. One of the witches I hired made me go through sex with my crushā€™s spirit at night between 11:00 pm and 4:00 am. I did not experience anything but it only took a toll on me. I asked her to stop then she got angry and threw death spells at me and my crush. Then I hired another Palo Mayombe witch. On top of charging me for removing death spells, its been six months I still have no results. Now she has started blaming the interference of previous spells and giving me reasons. I stumbled upon some blogs on love spells. Thatā€™s how I came to this website. I think the first witch used ā€œforced soul travelā€ of my crush to my bedroom to have sex with me. But I am pretty sure it was not executed properly. Both witches reported the ā€œlove increasedā€ but I never heard anything from my crush. So I declared it a failure. Can I chat with you in private?

Hello fellow Witches,
I go by Elf and I consider myself to be a white witch Iā€™m focused more on healing, enlightenment, and astral projection. I am not entirely new but I would still consider myself an amateur and definitely any guidance would be welcome. I am interested in knowledge on most any subject even if itā€™s one I donā€™t practice. I am mostly a solo practitioner but I have been in a couple covens before (albeit short lived I tend to like solo practice better)

Welcome @Elfstrong

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I donā€™t really have a magick name.

I like many kinds of magick, inluding reiki, crystals, prayer magic, evocation. I started out with a more explorative approach, though I think things through now quite a bit. I donā€™t have a fancy heritage, though I do know some who practice the same.

Currently, I want to learn a little more about the field, to spur my interest and really explore the area. I am struggling with an evil entity in my life, and want to remove it completely.

I really like having fun with spirituality, etc. Itā€™s my main goal to have some fun here.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Kin1 but you have not actually told us anything about your experience.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

hello there i just saw the introduce yourself notif.
so yah iā€™ve always had a calling to magick long as i can remember but i didnā€™t actually start dabbling in it until someone started talking to me about it and telling me stuff that caught my attention at 17 [, like my guardian angels name true name , a sort of spiritā€™s initiation and awakening etc and more ]then we kinda didnā€™t get well together and some way along the way i found vk jehannumā€™s old YT channel and i liked it alot and found it to be useful as well as his wordpress page , anywho i dabbled in that i was afraid at first , well , more hestant than afraid but i always have a do it and fck it attitude and a certain curiosity , i also didnā€™t think badly and tried to have no judgements or prejudice about the dark gods and demons and went thru with my self initiation . it instantly felt like something , presence of spirits coming always gives me light shivers at least , also i can see spirits when invoking/evoking them in my minds eye not always so clear but almost always able to , if the spirit wants to appear ofc , in some cases like lucifer in my early days didnā€™t want to ā€¦ said he canā€™t or that itā€™s not time yet , anyways that was just an exemple . iā€™ve also had paranormal and supernatural stuff happen to me when i was young in our old house , i did see a demonic spirit in a reflective surface and itā€™s not hallucination bcz it froze me there for a sec and it was chilling but i did gather my strength to move back and past that and go to sleep and it didnā€™t happen again , apart from that incident i did partially see and more than one time feel a kind ladyā€™s spirit looking and watching over me in that house too . it was our grand parents house before my fatherā€™s anyways iā€™ve had more experiences but iā€™m not gonna share them all . mythology and the sevral pantheons always appealed to me even tho i was muslim as a kid and i hardly believed in just science almost and some of the muslim doctrine . now iā€™ve been willingly and consciously dabbling in demon magic for almost 2 years , iā€™ve initiated thru the sephiroth and kliphoth . my closest spirit is mother lilith and iā€™ve recently started finding intrest in asmodeus . but i work with sevral other spirits sporadically like belial , lucifer astaroth , venus and others . although lucifer is a more frequent one recently .
i certainly donā€™t know much still but my easiest way to go about magick is evocation and feeling the spirit and seeing it in my minds eye and talking to it like that . i did start making some rites of my own they are still simple and just in latin and english but they do have an effect anyways so i guess thatā€™s fine for now . iā€™m not one to be organized or very disciplined on the contrary iā€™m very chaotic and changeable , so yeah i struggle with making a consistent habit of performing certain feats like meditation and have failed a pact with lucifuge last year bcz it required discipline and summoning a certain number of unfamiliar demons eachnight for a certain set time .so yeah iā€™m trying to work on that but yeah . struggles i have are i have no mentors now , no covens around , most of scociety around me isnā€™t witches , and even if they are they are not satanic witches or donā€™t dabble in the dark arts or fk with dark gods , being open about being a witch isnā€™t very annoying but it is to some extent like getting stupid questions from ppl which they go on to answer themselves later on . and the fact i have no intrest or drive to explain bcz anyone could search and learn or at least start looking for their path on their own and take the choice to leave or partially question or even totally abandon the indoctrinated beliefs weā€™ve been fed or were brought up to and by .
more about me personally i am a 21ish years old college student , i study interior architecture and iā€™m pansexual . iā€™m also from Tunisia iā€™ve noticed not many are from out of the US here . one more thing to add iā€™ve realised last year that i was able to perform a form of psychic vampirism since i was a child 11 years old to be exact lol i even forgot i did that idk how i remembered that last year.
i can provide help concerning some demons since i dabble in demon and qliphothic magic mostly , astrology is also another thing iā€™m passionate about .i work with some angels too but not as much.

I live in California, and am originally Asian Indian.

As far as practices/experiences go, I do some magic for fun, but not too much. I have tried Divination and Evocation. I did some pendulum, tarot, and evoked Gods and Angels. I have done this for several years now. I found Magick when I was relatively young but didnā€™t practice it until much later. I have also done work with spiritual traditions such as Shamanism, and their type of work with drumming or evoking power spirits. I have also been around an Enlightened Masterā€™s temple for some time, and practiced manifestation, teleportation, and siddhis.

I would say my experience is pretty varied in these areas, like I listed. I have usually had ups in this areas, until I encountered some kind of negative energies or spirits lately. I donā€™t base my practices around 1 singular tradition, per say.

Iā€™m Colby, Iā€™ve scrolled through this forum for almost a year. I enjoyed reading about sigils I came across diving into the key of Solomon, this site has been a good source for information on deamons and a variety of methods of contacting them, but I have more of an interest in god and sex.
Iā€™m hoping to build a journal and a repertoire with the community, I also like recording references to the occult world in shows and cartoons.

Welcome @Redacted_Redacted

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t actually told us anything.

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

I have no legitimate experience in performing ritualistic magick, Iā€™ve introduced aspects of ritual in my life, playing with smoke, candles and sound. I mainly read to understand the superstitions behind practice, I donā€™t fully understand my desire so I read to better understand my mind and what I truly want from life.

Right now Iā€™m reading about the Thelma, before I was becoming familiar with I Ching hexagrams.

hello my magick name is ishami bow war used love going into woods and forests as a kid to perfume firery magick i work with the old gods such as Odin the sipder bilises blisus godess love i work with whats left of old GODS and godesss my struggle has always been doctors in uk where im from they see magick as mentel hetalth i will no lnger stand for that term im here bring cuneus to highs and see what magick will you perfume im lerader og a gunana tirbre called pink skull and im gonna start esty shop sell magick on there to help devop my skills and also the 9 gatekeepers will put you thew helll at end you see who will fight by your side

Iā€™m sorry, @ishami but this post doesnā€™t make a lot of sense, and doesnā€™t really tell us anything about you.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

im dixeiyic hard me get words arcoss new fair bit i awyas been on my own so fresh start with new familiy i say path dragan im taking on next

You have still not told us if you have any experience or what you you practice if you do.

hello,
i am Debra Russell, i donā€™t know magic but i want to learn