Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Emperor_James

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Iā€™m from Florida. I wouldnā€™t say I have any true experience, I have tried a few spells and those did seem to work.

Iā€™m interested in a variety of different typesā€¦the ones that seem to grab my interest the most are blood and demon magick. But there are so many different types, that Iā€™m not familiar withā€¦so Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll come across more that interest me.

Hi , i am from France , itā€™s been approximatively 6 years that i am into the occult field, i started working with demon and still to this day , i also self initiate through the 10 sephira, Muspelheim , Ginnungagap, Myrkheim, Alfheim, Purgatory using the works from VK jehannum and currently going through the Qlippoth , i just self initiate into gamaliel yesterday :slight_smile: i worked with the evocation course , divination course and soul travel course from EA , also work from the work of darkness book, Black magick of Ahriman, evoking eternity ,the black witch from E.petrucelly , and some of his other books ( soul retrieval, grimoire of the neteru ), i also do have the book Necromancer , but i donā€™t have the tools to begin the work from the book :sweat_smile: iā€™ve exeprienced also Yoga , rune magick, candle magick, evocation, invocation , demon magick , angel magickā€¦ i also experienced tangible paranormal phenomenon, which convinced me of the reality of the spirit world, i am interested into psychic vampyrism too , demon magick , angel magick , working with egyptian and greek deities.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, my nameā€™s Rey and Iā€™ve been into the occult since I was fascinated by it as a child and the past ten years Iā€™ve solidied and focused my practice in ceremonial and chaos magick, hoodoo and ATRs. I love reading LHP books and learning from different mentors.

Yes more french magicians ! Welcome ! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey, I like to go by Des.
I came across this forum looking for a community to learn a few neat tricks but to also find friends. I was a born and raised Christian/Mormon with the fascination of witchcraft, it wasnā€™t until I was about 19 was when I started to try to learn as much as I can. I try to spend my time studying different cultures and aspects. I currently work along side Lucifer and Lilith to balance the masculinity with feminism. Even though, Iā€™m so use to working alone for the past 7 years with everything going on, I am hoping this community can help inspire if not motivate to put my energy into my work. :black_heart:

Welcome @Desiree

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I am currently in Texas, me and my spouse are getting ready to move back to Nevada due to family emergency. I have been practicing for roughly 7 years, I mainly do candle work from carvings to candle magic. But I am also starting to learn other techniques, like Iā€™ve recently started making protection jars. When I perform a small ritual, I have a habit of doing what comes naturally, if that makes sense. Iā€™ve done a lot of reading from Anton LaVey, to even other books consisting of demonology, and countless more. I am however currently trying to learn about the Norse Deities. I do apologize if I seem nervous, Iā€™ve had bad experiences in the past through other social groups.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

23M,from Europe.Kinda new all to this.Lilith came into my life 2-3 weeks ago since then Iā€™ve been low-key obsessed with her.Right now im trying to build a connection with her.Also Im interested in the left-hand path atm

1 Like

Welcome @darkestdesires

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If not, how did you know it was Lilith that visited you?

Greetings Iā€™m NoNameNecromancer, Iā€™ve been practicing magick for a few years now. I donā€™t have a magick name Iā€™m working on that. Iā€™m have been studying evocations and working with Lucifuge Recently. I live in LA and I currently practice my workings alone. I am open however to find other black magicians who focus on group workings.

1 Like

Welcome @Nonamenecromancer

Roughly, how long is that?

What, exactly, do you practice? You havenā€™t really told us much regarding your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

2019 I started, I have been working on different paths I started with ceremonial and thelemic magick. I worked with voudou for a short while as well. Since 2021 I have been working the left hand path concentrating on evoking spirits and different entities. I have been reading and performing works of necromancy. Recently I started reading about Norse sorcery in the HEATHEN I have not performed any works from that path yet.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi all.

1. Marh. 30 y.o. Ukraine
  2. Later
  3. Western magical tradition (LHP), Kabbalah, demonology.
  4. Practice, write books, teach students, creation of ritual tools and weapons. I am currently working on a book about Sacred Geometry and on the ā€œBook about goetic daemon Marchosiasā€.
  5. Nothing.
2 Likes

Welcome @Marh

How long have you practiced?

My names paolo. Just discovered this forum after making contact w some goetian spirits & plan to do a bigger ritual today!

Strengths have always been my spiritual sensitivity, although most my life until now ive spent running away from it.

Biggest hurdle would be anxiety but thats quickly going away the more i learn.

13 years

Hello everyone,

I found this forum long time ago but since I didnā€™t know anything about magick I was also shy I was just reading posts sometimes.I also read a few other books by the writers here. It inspired me when I was confused about many things.Then one night I had a dream and a strange voice speaking to tell me climb a mountain. Another night this same voice woke me up.I still donā€™t know who he isā€¦

I also saw a few strange visions and led me to do rituals for LILITH. But I donā€™t know much yet.I could communicate with her a bit ,it seemsā€¦But I also doubt if just my imaginationā€¦

Hope to learn more and grow.