Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I’m from the UK. And I’ve been practicing for roughly 2 years. I kinda delved head first in to the goetia around a year ago and asked to dantalion to bring an ex back. Low and behold 3 days later she called me crying her heart out saying she had the most powerful dream she’s ever had and that she couldn’t stop thinking of me :wink:

Crazy thing is I had a dream the night before that she was stalking me. So I guess that was my sign from dantalion that he’s got to her.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

I am new. I hope I am doing this correctly? I don’t belong to any forums.

Here goes…I don’t have a magical name.
I am pretty much a loner
I’ve been studying the occult and esoteric knowledge for about 20 years.
I have a variety of gifts and talents that are liked to most of the “clairs” since childhood.
I have worked European witch craft, hoodoo, initiated into Palo but my priest died before I could learn anything, looked into Vodun, work alters, shamanism, and more.
I slay Astral travel, dream messages, esoteric tools. I am connected to a lot.
However, there are on some occasions some dream I’ve had doesn’t make sense and I have learned these are messages. I am a warrior and a lover. Enjoy helping those willing to help themselves. An artist, a writer, and so much more!
Basically, I am a tapestry of mastery but a master of no specific path but converged leads to great power.
Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Hi!
I’m Sara. I’ve been meditating for a while. I want to work on the Demon invitation. I want to regulate my energy and use it for magic. I’m so new. I’d appreciate the master who could help me with that. I’m looking for a master of initiative. I’m interested in love spells. I’m excited about the witchcraft doctrine. I want to take advantage of this forum.
I want to work with Sallos among the Demons.

1 Like

Welcome @sarawitch

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

2 Likes

That’s nice of you. I live in Turkey.
I’ve experimented with magic before. I haven’t had any successful work because I haven’t commissioned spirits and beings. I meditate and have been studying my energy for a long time. Unfortunately, there is no master in Turkey. I’m hoping to find someone to help me with the spell and the invitation. I don’t consume animal food. I’m trying to use my energy properly.

1 Like

Such as? What kind of magick have you tried?

1 Like

I’ve tried love spells. I’ve done money rituals, and they’ve done positive results. I tried to use magic to turn someone around.

1 Like

Hello,

My magick name is Neville and I am from New Zealand.

I am relatively new to the occult but am no stranger to spirituality. You can probably guess from my name!

My current ambition is to establish working relationships with entities, demons and angels alike in order to buttress my current practices, and ascend into becoming ‘a living god’ per se.

My current struggles are that I still do not have the ability to perceive beyond the veil and communicate with entities despite extensive energy work.

I hope to learn much from peers on this forum, and extend the same.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Welcome @neville

Where are you from?

What , exactly, are your current practices and how long have you practiced them? You haven’t actually told us anything about your experience.

I am interested in evoking I would like to strengthen my connection to the spiritual realm but I am interested in learning about all forms of magic

1 Like

I am completely new so no experience but since I was young I sometimes dream about the future and I have had some personal experiences and that got me interested

1 Like

My current practices are mostly to do with the law of assumption and related streams of metaphysics such as Advaita Vedanta and universal line. I have been actively practicing for about half a year now but have studied these concepts for years

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

I’m from W.V. I don’t claim a specific religious belief i prefer to draw my own conclusions about the nature of reality and keep an open mind

I’ve just started to practice, i don’t follow any form of religious belief, instead i try to be open minded and follow my own path to spiritual growth, i’m from w.v. I’m 37 years old, and i’m intrested in learning all that i can

Good morning community, I greet you all from Argentina. I’m 42 years old, married with two young children. I’ve been practicing witchcraft for almost 20 years, and although I’ve read and tried to incorporate all the knowledge that was within my reach, I only practiced white magic… until now. The point is that my family has been subjected to a lot of injustices, we’re good people, we work hard and we don’t bother anyone, so I’m really sick of people messing with my family, and it’s time to get dirty. That’s how I came to this forum, I have a plan in mind but I’m not sure how to carry it out because I’ve never done it before, so I thought I’d go in and ask for advice. My first steps were in Wicca, and although it’s a very beautiful tradition, I felt that it fell short and along the way I realized that I’m eclectic, so I began to incorporate elements from different traditions. I’m from South America and I grew up in a family that was closely linked to shamanism and healing, so I added all of those things to my practice, as well as a little bit of hoodoo, Santeria, traditional European witchcraft, etc. Despite never having worked with those energies, I LOVE to read about demonology, and always felt a strange attraction to darker magic, even though I don’t really know how to practice it or have any experience with it. But it’s time to learn!

I hope you’re all having an amazing day, best regards!!
Paula.

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

I am a new member, but not new to Magick.

I have worked with the Goetia for several years now. I am a solitary practitioner and would value the forum to find out more about my experiences and learn from others.

I have been reading on the forum for a while and feel it is time to join as I have had some very strange Magickal experiences lately I would like others opinions on.

Currently working on improving my psychic senses with Prince Orobas.

Welcome @anon37411930

Where are you from?

How many is that, exactly?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition with the Goetia, for example, the grimoire tradition, or modern systems like Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick?

1 Like

I live in the Uk, I currently reside in Northumberland.

I have read all of Winterfields books and had some success, but I prefer my own system of evocation and demonic enns. I also incorporate old style witchcraft with this with herbs and make my own oils and potions such as dume oils etc.

I have worked with Lucifer and most of the Demonic Kings . I have found myself in a close relationship with one that I trust and evoke often