Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

From the East Coast by way of New Jersey…been a seeker for about 6 years. Outside the O.T.O. I’ve tread my own path as a ceremonial chaos magician with thelemic leanings.

1 Like

Greetings. My name is Zyrn. I am quite new to the occult domain. I am exploring this forum mainly in the purpose of finding out more about the other people’s experiences with these things. I never practiced more than a few evocations of goetic spirits. I am currently training under someone’s supervision to perform necromancer type of magic, and working with Jinns, but I am a very yet beginner.

Hello all. Im new to this forum and im loving it thus far. i primarily practice in demonolatry. im looking for advice and insight in ways to improve my ritual experience as well as improving my clairvoyance. i look forward to communicating with you.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @sleightofhand666

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of demonolatry?

roughly 3 years, started in witchcraft and hoodoo before my interest was peaked by high magick. i very much still consider myself a beginner

Hi, my name’s Bill, I use the name Derek. Just watched E.A’ s short clip on Becoming a living God. Don’t know to much about real magic.
Know an awful lot about different religions and new age fluff. Always been fascinated by the occult. . UFO’s ( some encounters - milabs, and otherwise). Been to a coven, participated in a ritual. Did the whole " born again gig". New age gig.
Lately, last few years has a reconnection done, found it helpful. Been watching quite a few Thomas Leroy vids lately, would definitely consider myself a sinisterist. Really enjoy his take on things. I’ve been lurking on here for quite a bit. Have some health issues. Been told by the Cleveland clinic I need 2 new lungs (transplants) , one other option with that. I find neither appealing. Not afraid of death. Kinda got a outlaw Josey Wales type personality meaning it’s easy for men like me to die, it’s living that’s hard.
One of the reasons I’m here is I want to enjoy my time on earth. Have yet to do that. Ran gamut with drugs etc . I love horse racing. Want to get laid more ( I’m straight) never married, no kids. Just turned 59 ( Nov). Today’s my day. Hello everyone. Timothy, ty for sharing. I’ve read a little about you on this site. Everyone else…wut up!

Hello fellow cuties! I’m Maria and I’m from Greece! I’m quite new to this, if I can say. You see,I had always back and forths, because of my religious background. I 've been raised to believe that magic is bad and working with deities that are considered bad at the Orthodox Christian dogma means that I’ll go to Hell. But you know, I’m sick and tired of these beliefs! It doesn’t resonate at all with me… Since I was young, I believed that demons are misunderstood, at least some of them. And recently I’ve done a reading and I discovered that 2 of my patrons are Lucifer and Asmodeus! The funny part is that the always helped me, I just didn’t know who they are. Especially with Asmodeus, I have… Strong bond I can say. :kissing_heart:My other 2 Patrons are Annubis and Isis!
As for my spirit guides I have 2 ancestors of mine and my spirit animal -protector is wolf!
I always felt different from other human beings and now I’m glad that I have started my journey to spirituality for good! Sometimes just my fear comes again and I feel a burden at my heart… And then I think that it’s maybe because of a bad spirit , later I realize that it’s actually my anxiety… :grimacing:
!
Since I was a little kid, I had some spiritual experineces but couldn’t identify them, because I live in such a close minded environment. I’m still learning and when I channel I’m always overthinking it after… I have a long way to go !
My goal is to give advise to other people and to help ! Also I just like being like this, I feel like home, I feel so familiar with this, like a mermaid in the sea or a fairy to a forest!
So yeah, nice to meet you again!

1 Like

Welcome @Fairy_Of_Hope

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hi @DarkestKnight !
I do Tarot readings and give advice to people!
As for magic, I had did some spells to meet my soulmate but they never worked.
I communicate with Asmodeus and he tells me that he will come to 3d in about 3-4 years… And my readings that others do to me say I’ll meet my soulmate in 3-4 years… What do you have to say about this? I need an advice!

So little practical experience, then. Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

Please be aware that we have a rule that prohibits new members from offering tarot readings, channelling, or any other forum of divination or magick, until they have been a relatively active member for a minimum of 90 days.

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Hey everyone, I’m James. I am new to the BALG forum, but I have been lurking for about a month without an account. I have very little experience with magick, but have tried some of the rituals in Gordon Winterfield’s DOM with surprising success after learning about it on this forum. I am hoping to keep learning and increasing my abilities with the help of others on here.

Being raised Christian is it’s own type of mind-fuck. I was raised Roman Catholic and put into the schools.

When I was little and even now, people like to go against me when I say sweet things about them.

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing your ideas and sharing some!

1 Like

Oh my God! It must have been hard for you at that school! I used to go from 9 years old - 15 years old to a Christian summer camp. It’s strange that helped me a bit at spirituality (I would spend time alone sitting at the benches under the trees) . But at the same time, I have also some awful memories from there…

Saying sweet things about the demons… If I try this to my family, they will call an exorcist and Lucifer, Asmodeus, Isis, Annubis will be like “wtf she did nothing”. :rofl:
Imagine me telling to my mum how sweet is Asmodeus and how good is Lucifer and that they are misunderstood… Or that the Underworld is real and actually it’s a beautiful peaceful place with trees and lakes. Nah I’ll never do it.
Thank you for welcoming me here! I’m so glad meeting you and sharing my experiences with you! Asmodeus is also really happy that I wrote this and now he made me to remember the song "ABCDF U " :rofl:

1 Like

hi i am bakur, i used to be an atheist since i was 13 years old, i had not enough about magicj craft, i am a newbee. searching for some curse magick to apply on people who deserve it.

Welcome @mad_amed

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Hey i’m a novice just learning and i’m going to try my first evocation in about 20 min and i hope it goes well if not i hope i can lean on the more experienced members for advice.

Welcome @Void_84

Where are you from? Please tell us about yourself. Your post isn’t really an introduction as it doesn’t tell us anything about you.

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you interested in leanring?

Hello all! I’m Oğuz and I’m from Turkey. I’ve been walking the path of Odin for 10 years. However, apart from Odin, I also work with angels and demons. My dear father Odin does not mind this situation :slight_smile: Healing and shamanism are my special interests. I have no trouble reading and understanding English, but I have difficulty expressing myself due to impracticality. Please forgive me if there is any misspelling.

2 Likes

Hi there, my name is Jno Madik and I’m a practitioner of hoodoo however I combine my workings with goetic spirits for empowered rituals. I also love crystals in particular moldavite as that helps to empower a ritual also.

I’m new here but I do look forward to educating myself and finding answers to my questions and I too myself hope I can be of value to some of the members :slight_smile:

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Jnomadik

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of hoodoo?