Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

3 years and no.

Hello, My name is Raek-won and I am just starting to discover my true nature in the universe and the occult. I am a draconian mage. I would like to learn how to how to practice magic and to get over my fear of demons and the lower astral realms. Even though I have a fear of the lower astral, I would love to gain more knowledge and become closer to gaining inner divinity.

Welcome @Fireserpent777

Where are you from?

I’m confused as these two things contradict each other. How can you be a draconian mage but also want to learn how to practice magick? To be a mage, you have to already be practicing magick :thinking:

Do you have any practical experience?

I am from the Michigan in the United States. I do not have any practical experience. I honestly don’t know why I said I was a draconian mage when I clearly have no experience. My bad, I didn’t really think that through while typing. Thanks for responding!

No worries, man. Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Is draconian magick your main area of interest?

Yes it is very much so. The path of the dragon i’ve been drawn for a majority of my life.

2 Likes

Hello new friends and helpful community!

I am Slavic Soul, I am as the name implies, someone with Slavic ancestry, and maintaining the ancient traditions of my pre-Christian ancestors in the best way that I can. Slavic mythology and folklore is very unknown around the world. In addition to being a Rodnover, the official name for the Slavic Native Faith, I am also a Vedmak, a Slavic word meaning sorcerer or wizard.

1 Like

Welcome @SlavicSoul

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of the Slavic?

Not as long as I would have liked to. I caught caught up in too much Christian bullshit, for most of my life. This is the second attempt at following the path of my ancestors, hopefully with more knowledge and wisdom this time around will have much more success.

Other than Christian, some dabbling in Theistic Satanism, Theosophy, and the Occult from my teen years, but not much else.

That does not answer my question…

A little over a year.

1 Like

Hello my name is james and I’ve been practicing for a while
Just wanted to link up with others to share info and help each other out.
I look forward to working with everyone

2 Likes

Welcome @Jamescarpe Please tell us about yourself. This is pretty vague.

Where are you from?

Practicing, what, exactly?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

And how long is “a while?”

1 Like

I’m from US, Texas area
I’ve been practicing evocation in many different systems like Norse, voodoo, Persian, Apache Indian, etc for about 10 years now.
I like sigil magick a lot, I use it all the time,
Again I just joined to have friendly conversations with people on they’re own practices. You can always learn something new.
That’s again
James carp

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m a musician from the US. I have been interested in the occult for many years, but I have only recently begun to practice evocation. I would like to learn more from the knowledgeable folks here at BALG. My goals are to learn more about evocation, divination, and the cultivation of inner strength through meditation, energy work, and better mental habits.

Welcome! :blush:

Welcome @anon100273

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

Only a few weeks. I’ve begun working with a Goetic spirit, but otherwise, I’m still exploring and deciding which systems appeal most to me.

Hi guys

I’m kat, I am fairly new to working with demons. I have only worked with King Paimon but i have studied other demons. Before this I used to practise other types of magic. I’m here to learn more from the experienced magicians and experiences in general. Thanks for having me.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @K9k

Such as? What, exactly have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing? You haven’t really told us anything about your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?