Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Also, thank you everyone for properly introducing yourselves in this dedicated thread!!

Hi i am 18 years old , from Portugal . I have been practising magick for about 3 months , before that i just tried to learn the basic terminology and skills , before jumping in magick .

I am still struggling to develop my astral senses , and finding the right path for me in magick , i have used some incantations from this forum to develop astral senses , which have really helped me make some progress . I have researched a lot about the experiences of some people with spirits on this forum , i was trying to know if i had interest in some spirits and mistakes to not make .

What led me to magick was that , for some unknown reason i found myself getting interested in christianity and reading the bible , which led me getting obsessed with the bible and following God and doing his will etc ā€¦

My family consider themselves christians , which i laugh at because they say they are christians but they dont go by what the bible says , just gets me angry for people who say they are christians but they dont fuckin care about it . I used to be a so called christian , until i found myself getting restricted by that bullshit , not being able to be who i am and do what i want .

I was a different type of christian , i had a different view of the 21 century christians , they changed and twisted the christianity view to their own way , which didnt correspond to the real christianity , recited in the bible . I started losing interest in christianity because like i said it restricted me , so then i decided to leave that shit and blasphemy against that so called Holy God .

The christianity phase in my life was something that radically changed my personality and view of the world . I have tried to do some work with some spirits , to get things i wanted , which didnt really manifest , probably because of me and not the spirit . I am hoping to have fun in magick and become what i want and who i am .

2 Likes

@KamianowskiMaciej Your post was not an introduction so I removed it. Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc. Please do not advertise your YouTube channel.

1-Ostanes
2- -
3-Every kind of magick except Human sacrificing
4- My ex back
5- My ex back

most of my info are personal
Iā€™m almost 14, you can call me ricaro. my favorite kind of magic is summoning. i didnā€™t summoned a demon yet but Iā€™m trying to. I have plan to summon marbas to get help in studying math and physics and be friend with him (because its my favorite demon)

also sorry for my bad english and talking in posts, i havenā€™t been in community much.

Greetings,

My name is Michael, you can call me Mickal. Practicing Draconian energy magick and interested in learning more about it and many other spiritual subjects and practices .especially chaos magick and shamanism.

Grateful for the opportunity.

Wish you wonderful time,

Hi,
I have been studying magick for a few months. I mostly work with new avatar power and 72 angels of magick by damon brand. I also like tarot and astrology.

Welcome @Mickal

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in other systems or traditions?

Welcome @anon57501396

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Thank you,

5 Years overall, I believe. No experience worth mentioning in any other systems.

hello every one

Iā€™m new but i have a relation spiritually with E.A. so i donā€™t feel that new. Anyways i am Lucifer from the youtube seth daguerre. I feel like this is a place i need to be for some reason. I love his message no matter what people say. He has helped me a lot recently and that is only i have just got into looking at his works. i am a sage and recent conjurer of demons. I have past experience in voodoo, enochian and a cartomancer at times. I am audio-voyant and clairvoyant. I am here to help and also maybe be helpedā€¦i have questions of my own on magic. Oh and yes i have an attraction to Lilith.

I am here to support you all and E.A.
thank Timothy for pointing how new i am here lol keep making entry mistakes haha.
Love form Lucifer

Thanks.

Almost a week, I did 3 failed rituals so gonna try another way for summoning.

no

I never stayed with one practice. I learnt and practised as much as I could. Slavic witchcraft, cemetery and church magic, hoodoo working with ancestors, a little bit of voodoo working with the Orishas, planetary magic, Solomonic magic.

Hello I am Darkesss, my magic is dream magic. My ambition is to find achieve ultimate freedom, knowledge, and power. And its been difficult to find people with genuine experiences and not just repeating what everyone else is saying. My struggle is achieving astral freedom and breaking current astral contracts, hence why my magic is dream astral magic.

Welcome @Darknesss

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in any systems or traditions outside of dream magick?

1 Like

Hi all, I am 43, I was initiated to Santeria in Cuba 20 years ago and have been practicing Santeria for a couple of years.

I recently discovered Demons of Magick by Winterfield. I used petition for results which looks good.

My objective is to learn more, get advices and progress.

Thanks.

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a Magick name I guess but lol but hi all ! Iā€™ve been into the occult the past month so I just wannna learn more about magick and mostly read about others experiences here. I have one ritual in mind I want to do but Iā€™m still very skeptical

Itā€™s good to be skeptical @MaxCross and this is a good place to be. Perhaps one of the first things you should learn to do is to try out the search function, top right hand side of your screen, itā€™s the magnifying glass.

Type in something of interest to you and see what comes up thatā€™s been asked or shared before on here.

By the way, what part of the world are you residing at and what is your age group, have you tried any magick before and what magick are you interested in?

I live in the U.S., age 23. Oh Iā€™ve definitely been scouring these forums a lot. At first I was interested in speaking with certain entities like Lilith or Belial but after realizing Iā€™m not as in control of my emotions when I want to be I figured that would be a hindrance and would just invite parasites. Seeing users on here say they were possessed to the point of only seeing black and being aware of just movement, or people trying to summon something when they instead end up talking to a parasite impersonating that demon.

So now I just have a simple thing I want to be done where I can retrieve something that was dear to me. I figured working with the Angel vehuiah matched up best with me after reading Damon Brandā€™s 72 Angels of Magick and since Iā€™m willing to wait for my request and donā€™t need it instantly. I also just feel like an Angel would be safer and there would be no chance of parasites

2 Likes

I live in the US and have been practicing dream magic and some sort of apprenticeship for 6+ years. And yes, I also have studied and followed the Don Juan legacy extensively.

1 Like