Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi,
I started my occult journey at 18 and am now 23. I’m most interested in the healing journey, knowledge of Self, and shamanism, and I don’t consciously follow any specific path.
I hate doing a general presentation about myself, but I will probably write more about my experiences here and my questions. I feel as tho I currently am trying to refigure myself and life after a series of events that have changed me.

Well, let me see. I’m Charles Cosimano, otherwise known as Uncle Chuckie I’m 72 years very old, been praciting for literally 60 years this month when a little prank turned into a lethal curse. My specialty is psionics and I’ve written a few books on the subject.

3 Likes

Uncle Chucky! Welcome back to the forum!

I’ve been practising on and off for around 3-4 years, my favourite is love and seduction magick, I’ve only ever practised with my own energy and I’m now ready to start incorporating spirits and doing rituals, I’m going to be starting with Damon brand seduction magic, and I also will be doing wealth magick soon x

I’mJane, I prefer and practice all types of magic. I’m looking to learn more and make new friends, I’ve been practicing since I was five and I aim to become a real actual God and change existence itself.

Pracitcing for two years

Not really

@ephesians Please introduce yourself properly. We’re not a role playing forum so this nonsense doesn’t fly here.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hi. My magick name is Hologaskhan. I like earth magick. My current ambitions are getting rich.

And how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in anything outside of elemental magick?

3 years and no.

Hello, My name is Raek-won and I am just starting to discover my true nature in the universe and the occult. I am a draconian mage. I would like to learn how to how to practice magic and to get over my fear of demons and the lower astral realms. Even though I have a fear of the lower astral, I would love to gain more knowledge and become closer to gaining inner divinity.

Welcome @Fireserpent777

Where are you from?

I’m confused as these two things contradict each other. How can you be a draconian mage but also want to learn how to practice magick? To be a mage, you have to already be practicing magick :thinking:

Do you have any practical experience?

I am from the Michigan in the United States. I do not have any practical experience. I honestly don’t know why I said I was a draconian mage when I clearly have no experience. My bad, I didn’t really think that through while typing. Thanks for responding!

No worries, man. Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Is draconian magick your main area of interest?

Yes it is very much so. The path of the dragon i’ve been drawn for a majority of my life.

2 Likes

Hello new friends and helpful community!

I am Slavic Soul, I am as the name implies, someone with Slavic ancestry, and maintaining the ancient traditions of my pre-Christian ancestors in the best way that I can. Slavic mythology and folklore is very unknown around the world. In addition to being a Rodnover, the official name for the Slavic Native Faith, I am also a Vedmak, a Slavic word meaning sorcerer or wizard.

2 Likes

Welcome @SlavicSoul

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of the Slavic?

Not as long as I would have liked to. I caught caught up in too much Christian bullshit, for most of my life. This is the second attempt at following the path of my ancestors, hopefully with more knowledge and wisdom this time around will have much more success.

Other than Christian, some dabbling in Theistic Satanism, Theosophy, and the Occult from my teen years, but not much else.

That does not answer my question…

A little over a year.

1 Like