Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Im from sauble beach in ontario canada.

I practise with few forms of divination (cards and scrying) i would like a good pendulum but havent found one yet. Energy healing and transmitting, I have caused accidents before with just my energy overflowing and so ive sort of been forced to recognize that as something i should learn to practise with or at least control. I have been attempting to work with visuals all my life but a lot of the clairvoyance work ive done has lead me to basically have mini seizures and narcolepsy.

Animals and natures critters have always come to me to give their input. The usual crows and cats are always following me or bringing me messages. So i suppose lanuage and symbology is a massive portion of how i guide my day and the choices i make…

I have little experience with the Gods(esses) but i appreciate them and respect their power. I guess ive always just been one to try to use resources or help sparingly. I dont often ask for much other than input or advice so when it comes to asking favors from dieties ive kept that to a minimum.

Bones are of interest. Ive quite a collection from multiple sources though have not has much guidance in working with them any books or knowledge i would be excited to learn from.

I have a lot of native american traditional teaching around me and i live close to a reservation though i have none in my lineage. . Bloodline comes from something fair, blonde and blue.
Ive done an unfortunate amount of time incarserated which has held me back from practicing with much other than my own notes and materials. . I dont follow much other than classic pagan traditional holidays and i have integrated my beliefs with some teachings that have come from the nilo or shaman i have been fortunate enough to have met over the years.
I am interested in alchemy. As i said ive been recent to making colloïdal silver and gold and testing its effectiveness on health and aging.
I hope this answers your questions?

And how long have you practiced? You didn’t answer that question.

Hello! Am a guy who wants to expand his knowledge on spirits and the likes. I have been working with some type of dark leaning spirit for years now which I have trouble identifying. I have also awakened my kundalini in 2016 and have been highly spiritual since then. I have never been the same since my awakening and have found myself drawn to spiritual matters ever since. I found this site through google, I have been using reddit for ages but it got pretty toxic so I was looking for alternative communities.

Welcome @Shamn

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

if you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

England and no I got like zero knowledge. Just some knowledge about spirituality and psychic abilities and such. I want to learn more about kundalini and chakras since It’s played such a huge role in my life both positively and negatively.

Hello, one of my internet friends recommended this forum to me. I’m an Eastern European guy and I know very little about magic. I am very interested in the Knowledge tree (Qlippoth) and leftist traditions. Although I don’t really divide magic into black and white. As they say: “As above, so below.” I recently summoned a succubus and am now trying to establish contact with her and improve my energy, since I have very bad energy and consume a lot of it. More detailed post about my situation: Recently summoned a succubus

1 Like

Hello, I’m new into occult. I wanna learn more about this world which I find quite fascinating, and I have joined this forum cause in a way I am very methodic kind of guy, so i will probably try to do some experiments just to learn more about it.

I do not have any experience, but im interested in the concept as a whole

Hello, I’m new here
I have been practicing witchcraft for some time and I want to learn more, I come from Europe from Hungary, so my english is not perfect

Welcome @FireSun

Approximately how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow a particular system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Welcome @Kekment

Where are you from?

If you have no experience in magick, then how do you know you summoned a succubus? :thinking:

• How long have you been practicing? 3 years, but actual practice time probably a few weeks,
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition? no
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick? no
  • Where are you from? america
  • Current ambitions/struggles currently struggling focusing, a bad person did something to me, so i can’t normally function with a peace of mind like the rest, mental torture to be exact,
    lots of rage but no insanity.

currently I’ve been trying to attempt to learn astral projection, however bad people got in the way so i had to forcefully focus on these man-made issues,

so i was hoping i could talk to some spirits that could help me with my situation.

i can only vaguely sense spirits but i can’t see them or hear them, if i had that ability that would have saved me a lifetime.

but right now hopefully I can develop that ability, no luck so far, I’ve been hoping some demons could have helped me but my requests were met with silence.

EA has a rather bad/sketchy reputation, but I’m hoping this place has legitimate people that have the legitimate skills to help, understand, and explain, with an open mind.
and I hope I’m not walking into another corner again.

6 years,
not even that, but I like hoodoo and practical magic, and I rather like working with saints and angels
to learn more than I know now

1 Like

Hello my names blackgypsywitch88 and I’m
A goetia occultist and a luciferian chaos witch . I’ve practiced demonolatry for 1.5 years. Over this time I have a lot of experience in black magick . I’m from Texas. It’s my dream to be a black magician . Hail Lucifer

Russia

Succubi have standard behaviors such as sensations in their legs and erotic arousal. This is how succubi usually behave and I used the ritual with writing

So you don’t actually know you summoned a succubus, you are just assuming you did because of some undefined bodily sensations. Got it. Thank you for elucidating more.

• How long have you been practicing?
    I’ve been researching and learning for years but I’ve only ever started casting spells for about a year.

• Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
    No, I do what feels good to me.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?
    Yes, I’ve casted a few spells, which some were successful.

• Where are you from?
    France.

• Current ambitions/struggles
    I want to elevate my knowledge and of course my spell casting ability, I love learning new stuff even if I probably won’t use it in the future.

1 Like

Luciene, born in 1966, in Brazil, São Paulo state/city. I have studied and practiced magic since I was a teenager, with periods without practicing. I don’t follow anything specific. My personal experience is that when we practice something, something happens.
The current ambitions are to deepen knowledge, to work in a simple and gentle way with magic, to use magic for health and money.
I appreciate being here. :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome! :sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome @lulimaspbr

Approximately how long have you been practicing? This doesn’t really tells us anything since we don’t know how old you are.

So what, exactly, do you practice?

1 Like

As I told in my text, I was born in 1966. I practise since teenager. It means, then, something as +/-45 years of pratice now…with gaps of no practice. :slight_smile:

I practice Hypnosis, Goetia, Umbanda, Reiki, Astral Voyager, Mediuniship, and whatever my creativity tells me to. :wink: