Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @Samael313

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I am from the United States.
I have practiced ceremonial, ritual, and candle magick for three years now, but not religiously.
I have experience with he Golden Dawn and Thelemic systems which produced powerful phenomena and events.
I have had brief but powerful exposures to Shamanic underworld journeying and Magick.
I have used pantherinas to speak with Loki.
I have read and become accomplished with most of Franz Bardonā€™s work.
I have an affinity and natural skill for working with the air and fire elements.
I am somewhat accomplished at deciphering gematria and cracking natural numbering system patterns related to double and triple numbers, adding to and making sense of, the many correspondences found in Liber777.
I am currently interested in creating long term constructive and mutually beneficial relationships with spiritual entities that wish the same.

1 Like

Hello everyone Iā€™m Gypsy
Los Angeles Ca
Dark Witchcraft is what I study

I began studying witchcraft over two years ago, but prior to that, Iā€™ve experienced many spiritual oddities. I only opened the door because I needed help and support when caring for my man before he died. However, I got a flood gate and I had to redirect, but I am devoted especially to Hekate and I seek transformation before I leave this earth.

Everything is good at the moment I study a lot and read.

Mod note: Iā€™m sorry, @GypsyWitch but you cannot advertise your websites or blog. It is against the rules here. Iā€™ve edited the links out of your post. You may put them in your profile, but you cannot post them to the public forum.

What, exactly, is ā€œdark witchcraft?ā€ Do you follow a specific tradition?

What are your magical areas of interest?

Okay sorry thank you

Hekate is the Queen of Witchcraft with a much darker side to herself I focus on that and the Qliphotic Tree otherwise nothing else specific I enjoy many areas of interest.

• How long have you been practicing?
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
  • Where are you from?
  • Photos if youā€™re comfortable
  • Current ambitions/struggles
    Hello everyone my name is Nicholas Probst, I am from California. I have been practicing magick for a little while now like 3 years and trying to learn more about it. Iā€™ve been trying to invoke the Ancient Of Days/El Elyon/El Shaddai/El Olam. I have had some luck on calling upon this God. I work well with him. I believe according to tradition he is a canaanite God. So I donā€™t really have a specific practice I follow but I am into magick jewelry as such and I am going to be buying a lightning wand soon to help further my abilities. My current ambitions is to make new friends and allyā€™s and find more supernatural people into the supernatural community.

1 Like

My name is Krys. Ive been a student of the occult for over 20 years. Im 43 years old. I dont practice any certain path but im more of a white magician. And i havent practiced any magick in a long time. My life has turned upside down recently so i decided to start practicing some angelic magick again to turn my life in the right direction.

2 Likes

Hi everyone My name is Edward. I have been practicing magic for more than 5 years. Northern tradition and runes, Egypt, Sumerians, tarot cards and the left-hand path, as well as meditation, yoga. Iā€™m from the US. On this forum, I would like to get answers to my questions and tips on this life-long journey from colleagues! I am very glad to be here with you! Good luck to everyone. Glad to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello everyone
Iā€™ve been stalking this forum for a while,I found lot of things that helped me in past so i decieded to join so I can ask questions and learn more

2 Likes

Welcome @BafametX, tell us more about yourself!

• How long have you been practicing?
  • Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
  • Where are you from?
  • Photos if youā€™re comfortable
  • Current ambitions/struggles
1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m Kell. Studied astrology (charts, houses, asteroids, etc) since I was 13 and Iā€™ve been practicing since 16, I am 23 now. My path has changed in the last few years following strictly white magic. Recently, Iā€™ve been having ā€œoddā€ dreams and coincidences for the last few years with the infernals. One of them is Baphomet but the other is a disembodied voice who speaks to me in dreams causing me to awake half paralyzed. My experience was gained quickly with guidance from my 3 Native American grandmothers and ancestors from Poland during the DoruchĆ³w trials.

1 Like

Welcome @Kell

Where are you from?

Practicing what, exactly?

Do you have experience in any specific system or tradition?

Waht are your areas of magical interest?

Welcome @Friskycucumber Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If if you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I am from Gadsden, AL. I havenā€™t come across anyone with similar interests of mine and itā€™s a hard to within the Bible Belt. My interests are tarot cards, mirror scrying, herb jarring, and so forth. I had two entities from the darker side of magic come forth to me but thereā€™s one I canā€™t figure out.

And what do you practice?

Ancestral witchcraft, preferably Divination.

1 Like

Hello to everyone! Iā€™m very new to this topic, Iā€™ve been effectively only practicing for only 1 month. Not sure about whether or not I follow particular system or tradition (I think not? Not currently).

My practical experience (in the 1 month I mentioned) is related only to very basic divination with Zhouyi (Coin toss method, because I lack time :smiling_face_with_tear:).

Sorry for being impolite, but Iā€™d rather not tell where Iā€™m from, ideally.

My current immediate goal is to study Yijing with Wang Bi and Han Kangboā€™s notes. Future goal is study of more classics. I have some interest in Kabbalah, but itā€™s a goal for much later. Iā€™m somewhat busy, so Iā€™ll be learning a little slowly until a few months when Iā€™m more free.

3 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m demonslayer:) thatā€™s my online name and Iā€™m a private person so I wonā€™t be sharing pictures or anything more. Iā€™ve been practicing magic for over 15 years. Iā€™d like to think of myself as a bit of an eclectic. I practice and study all types of magic. Iā€™m pagan and answer to the old gods(Norse) my specialty is divination and rune magick. Iā€™m here to learn more from you guys!

2 Likes

Hello my name is Isaiah and I am just getting into the world of magick. I am about to start working with a caster and a second hand practitioner. I intend on making a pact with a spirit once I get some more knowledge and experience. I am a musician and lover of nature and and very eager to learn more about this realm and pursue self improvement and discovery.

1 Like