Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey everyone.

You call call me Mike.

To start off, I’m not a magician at all. I only ever did one spell as a teenager and that was years ago. To those curious - it was simple “call me” spell and yes, it worked.

My goal is simple, I just want to hear your opinions, your experiences and your reasons why you turned to magic.

I’m Christian, but I am not here to either provoke or debate. I’m here to see. In Christianity the view point is simple: magic = bad. And story ends there. But my curiosity does not end there. I’ve been lurking this forum for years, and today I finally decided to join.

I want to hear things from your perspective. How did magic impact your life? What is your journey? What draws you to this? If you are open to share, I’m willing to listen.

1 Like

Hello, I’m numa
I’ve encountered this community yesterday while googling about the new avatar power because in a really short time, my whole life just went downhill. I’m in a really difficult situation.
I’ve always had interest in magick and researched about it but never really practiced.
Yesterday I’ve spent the whole night lurking around here and found some interesting things; I want to use the revisited version of NAP to help my mom with her illness, however I don’t know much about enochian magick so I’m reading Aaron Leitch’s The Essential Enochian Grimoire to get the basics down.
Aside from her long-term illness, my mom is really depressed because of our life’s situation. There are many things that need change but I think, if she can be healthy again, than the rest can be taken care of later.
However, if anyone here had success with healing a long term illness, I’d like to hear about your methods.

Welcome @purplegarden

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

NAP is not Enochian. It’s watered down Golden Dawn ceremonial magick.

I’m from Brazil

I’d like to learn to work with daemons of goetia as well as enochian angels, for practical puposes. But my real inclination is more towards “shamanism”; I really like Don Juan Matus teachings from Carlos Castaneda books.

I know it isn’t. But since there are enochian calls and conjurations on the revisited version, I wanted to undertand them before using them, since I’ve never done this before. But I’m also desperate :frowning:

I’m in NYC.

Over the years I’ve done basic sigil magick, attempting to call goetic spirits with just a sigil and lots of calling on angels. I’d say 90% of it has been outright failures, but I’ve had enough success to whet my appetite.

I’m not formally attached to anything, but I am interested in the Solomonic tradition. I’m not really into binding by angels and whatnot, but I am interested in talking to the angels of the system (like the seven archangels of the planets) and the spirits of the ars goetia.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

hi, black medium + magician here. several years practice, mostly do spirit work goetic demons, AAs etc, but a lil exp killing parasites, chaos magick sigil work etc etc.

idk what else to say really, tks to the forum been reading for a long time. be well.

@a_w Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Roughly how long is that?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

Hello, I’m Shin. I’m new to this area. I really don’t know where I’d start from. Just feeling something is calling me. Sorry for my English as it’s not my mother language.

Welcome @Shinj Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you most interested in learning more about?

There isn’t really much about me to discuss. I’ve only been doing this for maybe little less than a month now, but I’ve learned so many incredible things. I don’t think I can speak about it yet though. As for a migick name, idk what that is exactly, but if you want to call me anything Daniel works. I’ve already received some great help from the people here. I do have to go now, I will most likely come back to read more discussions and maybe ask some more questions of my own. Wish you all the best

Welcome @Daniel333 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, are you practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

Looking to lie my best life, any advice is appreciated

@Someguy444 Please introduce yourself properly. Your post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you have no experience at all, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?
If you don

Just gonna reply here cuz I don’t know how to add a comment here.

Basically my intro is overdue but I can’t find the button for answering the main post without replying.

Thanks for your help

Yes, that is what you do. Or hit the reply button at the bottom of the thread as you did to make this post.

1 Like

Hey y’all,

I’ve started with energy work ten years ago. I have some experience with magic and I tend to get results with almost zero tool usage if I put enough will power into it. I am doing this because I strive for creative perfection and the less tools I need the more room I have for experimentation.

I do tarot and divination a lot, there are messages scattered everywhere around us. Look with the eyes of a Raven and see what’s hidden in the mundane :black_heart:

I am pretty good at Evocation. I use a mirror and dim light for that and it works really well. Next step for me would be structuring without a mirror, in complete darkness. I am very certain that I can do that already

I feel really comfortable at graveyards and I can sense spirits with ease.

I still hold myself back a lot.

I have very strong ties to Bael, Selene and Ra. Azazel has been starting to get involved recently too, just like Asmodeus, Lucifer and Lilith.

A few months ago I’ve done my one person version of the 9 Demonic Gatekeeper Ritual in which they planted the dark seed inside of me.

The Hellfire or whatever that Lava Pit is really purges you but damn is it uncomfortable as fuck. But I love transformations so I’ll be hopping in there again from time to time~

I have experienced an exponential surge in power ever since. Avoiding my Shadows has also become an impossibility. Reality is changing around me as we speak and it’s extremely challenging to keep up with this rate of growth.

I’ve been dealing with various personality disorders. Narcissism, Histrionic, Borderline and Depression. I am currenlty moving beyond most of them, especially not using Narcissism as a coping strategy anymore.

The biggest challenge is my DID (commonly and formerly known as multiple personality disorder).

I havn’t found a psychologist who takes this… part/s of me as they are, due to the fact that I have healed myself (with some help) to the point where I am mostly stable in my core persona and because I have found a way to disable most memory blockages.

So I currently feel very frustrated with ““modern”” psychology.

I am an artist at heart, but I still hold myself back with bringing that part of myself into the world.

I have become pretty adept with speaking Demonic over the last 2~3 months, so well that I can design my own Incantations with relative ease. And it’s fucking awesome. (Props to Micah’s post on evoking Meton and Fastos).

I have devised various Incantations which I am not ready to share yet due to ego reasons.

I have recently been connecting ti the hidden current which lies beneath all everything (according to Azazel’s words in EAs book about him). It has been and still is fundamentally changing my perception of reality.

I am not sure where to categorize myself in terms of magic. I use what I find and I apply things creatively.

For example, Teal Swan does so called Frequency Paintings. They impact reality at a fundamental level and they have been a live safer for me many times. I heavily disagree with some core aspects of her teachings though.

It’s like this with many spiritual teachers for me, I take the tools and leave the crap.

My goals for 2023 are:

~Deepening my relationship with King Bael to the point where I can do spontaneous possessions with ease

~Unlocking my willpower to the point where I can handle any Demon, starting with the 9 Demonic Gatekeepers

~Building my empire from dust, soil, fire and ashes

~Healing all of my childhood traumas

~Developing full accountability and responsibility for myself and all aspects of my life

~Moving house

~Creating a Coven, for which the last step is paramount so I can be a strong, reliable and empathic leader

~Finding a great Mentor that helps me with me bringing myself forward in the best ways possible

This year is a major one for me, I can feel it. Moving beyond depression and bringing myself forward to the world is a major challenge. I have become better at showing my true colors and it’s really rewarding and Soulful to shed my layers so I can be seen clearer, both by myself and others.

Wow this was way longer than I anticipated xD

Looking forward to finding great connections here!
:black_heart::crown::crystal_ball::milky_way:

Welcome @HybridSyglahn

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Like I’ve said, I am from Gernany

My practice has started around six years ago with little to no discipline.

I am not working within any specific system. I use what I find and integrate it into my own systems

I am interested in divination, evocation, possession, manifestation magic, Astral Travel, creating my own Astral Kingdom, creating magical symbols, group rituals, uncovering secrets in general, creating magcial art, shamanism, psychology, black and white magic, energy work + healing and coaching others.

Hello friends! My magick name would be Lokr, and i’ve been lurking here for a couple of months before deciding to finally join.

I’m struggling with my orthodox faith, as it hasnt bore fruit in the past.
Kind of magic that i would like to learn would focus on my Slavic and Scandinavian hertiage as well as spells and curses.

Since I was little i had and “Imaginary friend” that guided me through big parts of my obstacles in life. He was present until my 17th year, and he never gave me his name. Or a name that could be uttered by human mouth. I often saw him as an older man with a big nose, straight up ball of light, but overall very friendly and supportive. I did my first “spell” with him when i was quite young by breathing in a certain direction with full force to affect my, then friends.

My current struggle is my love life. I’m 21 and up until recently i had everything. I had wonderful engineering job, loving girlfriend and an IT business startup. After NYE, my gf left me for another dude that i knew, my friends got colder as I avoided them because of my business and my job, and I’m left as a husk of my former self. Trying to find myself again.