Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Ello, I had extraordinary experiences that led me to seek to enhance my psi powers. I love divination via pendulum; it is a great communication tool with sub/super conscious and I consult it nearly daily. Found remote viewing and am in a RV training course but have found radionics and am fully invested in buidling wish boxes.

Hi my name Sasha. I am a left hand path practitioner who has been dabbling in magick for about 6 years now. I started with hermeticism and energetics and switched to demonolatry before going my own way and experimenting with any system i could get my hands on ranging from radionics to mudra workings and random grimoires.

My friend told me about this place so I thought Iā€™d take a look and see what i could learn or share with others :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Ethreon

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any practical experience in areas outside of divination? If so, what else have you practiced?

pendulum, practicing over a year. I keep one in my car with a chart for divining & driving :slight_smile:
practiced Remote viewing with good results, radionics boxes are my new passion.

Iā€™m 43 and living in New England (U.S.) Iā€™ve been studying and working with the Runes since I was 13. I have an interest in many paths of magic and occult studies. Currently on a Demon kick and enjoying the process. Also recently took a trip back to Necromancy. It fits in with my life. The fun is in figuring the ā€œhowā€ of it all.

Current goals? Wake up fully from my magical slumber (been ā€˜asleepā€™ for a few years. Itā€™s time to recover.) Also want to break some ground. Itā€™s time.

Struggles? Somewhere during the above mentioned ā€˜sleepā€™ my self-discipline was wrecked. I aim to get it back.

Ohā€¦ and of course you can call me Rook.

1 Like

Dear Darkest Knight

My name is George and I Am based in the Uk.
I have been involved in the esoteric and occult for the past 25 years.
I have various fields of interests.
My main focus lately has been the Indian tantric tradition and tantric Budhism, Arabic mysticism and certain African traditions.
I am looking forward to get to know the community here and hope to be able to contribute as much as I can as after all there years we always remain students of the vas magical universe :pray:t6:

1 Like

Hi there! Iā€™m WeCareAlot. Iā€™m in my 30s and based in the US in California. I havenā€™t formally studied the occult up until about a year or two ago, but it has been an informal interest of mine since I was roughly in my teens. Iā€™m specifically interested in Astrology, Tantra, Shaktism & Womb wisdom based magic, and Demonolatry.

My goals are self-transformation, to solidify my Tantra practice, and eventually do the 72 Goetia challenge.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @wecarealot

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, what, exactly, have you practiced?

1 Like

Hi,
I am Curious Seeker, (itā€™s an alias), I got started with magick using candles and herbs last year after I moved away from organized religion and regained my childlike curiosity. Iā€™m a seeker and I always seek the truth before being wrapped in religious dogma and lies.

In the past 9 months, Iā€™ve moved from Candle and Herbs magic to working with Angels and now Goetia Spirits and Saints.

For the Angels, Iā€™ve seen a tremendous shift away from my Anxiety, fear, and feelings of heightened agitation and lust for results ( thanks to Raziel, Metatron, Kevashiel, Barachiel, Nitika, and Michael among others), for the Goetia; Iā€™ve seen fast results from King Paimon; I know the rest are still working but I need to be out of this shit (Eviction and money issues)

My current goals are:

1. Improving myself Physically (currently lean due to lack of food)
    2a. Improving my business sales ( I sell goods online but currently no sales since March)
    2b. Improving my freelance career; I offer Branding services on Fiverr but itā€™s been a year since I got a gig; I currently donā€™t have a laptop and need a constant power supply. I will like to create my Agency soon away from Fiverr.
  2. Complete my Degree; I have a rough time with my degree, I hope I complete it this year, itā€™s been hard without money.
  3. Improving my Psychic and Spiritual abilities; I will love to evoke these spirits, astral travel, and Seek knowledge from these spirits directly, I have a lot of questions.
  4. Get a Job: Would love to get a remote work where I can help Product teams, CEOs, and Startups with Product Research and Product Ideas, I love creating ideas and I think I can earn with my talent while creating my Agency, and Freelancing at the same time juggling school.

Current Struggles:

1. I think Magick will develop into a stage where one asks for help from a spirit and you will get a date for receiving your request (maybe evocation does that) Itā€™s not easy not lusting for results while in deep shit and when bills and debts are pressing everywhere.

2. I currently need to evade eviction; received a call yesterday from the Property Manager that he will arrest me if I donā€™t move out of the house any time from now; itā€™s so bad looking back and realizing $200 is not a high mountain as it seems now.

3. I need Bune, Asmoday, Seer, St. Expedite, Sialul, and Nitika to grant my requests; itā€™s been weeks since I need cash.

4. Need to get started with all my goals, but I currently donā€™t have money.

1 Like

Hello fellow magicians/occultists/witches.

I am Master of the Mystic Arts. It is a genuine pleasure to be here. Surrounded by fellow practiioners.

I got introduced to magick in 2021. I have honestly forgotten how exactly. But it was through reddit and via chaos magick sigils etc.

I dove into all of it in seriousness 7 months ago. Started with plain meditation and slow progressed by invoking demons and manifestation via thoughts.

I would consider myself a complete rookie. However I also would like to think of myself as a fast learner. I started getting into ā€œaltered state of consciousnessā€ within minutes and sometimes seconds compared to not being able to at all when I first started.

I am very materialistic and would love to make things happen for me. Love life, job, money, location shift. All of it. Those are my primary ambitions. Having a lust for knowledge I do keep an eye of all kinds of fields though.

Current Struggle will be that I have nothing significant to show for. Except minor stuff for myself (like affecting weather, my own health, getting people to text me or talk to me)

My sincere wishes to all of you. And thanks for the help I keep getting from all the posts.

(english is my second language, pardon the bad grammar)

1 Like

Hi there! Sorry for the delay!

My practical experience has been with Tantra and kundalini yoga, and some deity work with ā€œdark goddessesā€ (e.g. Sekhmet, Kali, Lilith) and some Goetic spirits. Prior to that, I studied Hermeticism and esoteric Astrology, but didnā€™t get far beyond reading and researching about them.

1 Like

Hello everyoneā€¦ My name is Irina, I am 20 years old. I practice magic aimed at self-development, self-healing, and to give my love to those demons who sympathize with meā€¦I joined this project more than 6 years ago. My Demon (I wonā€™t divulge the name) helped me then with moral experiences, closed the way to those people who bothered me, or want to do it. I also do astral practices, lucid dreams and the phenomenon of electronic voice

1 Like

Welcome @Irina

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Iā€™m from Russia. I work mainly with Goethicon, Kabbalah, and clyphotic demons. I stick to the left-hand path and demonolatry. My practices include prayers, invocation, evocation, sexual magic (summoning an incubus, sexual experience with a specific demon). I have been practicing the above practices since 2016. Since 2021, I have been engaged in lucid dreams, astral, and adhere to Castanedaā€™s views, which he described in his books. Even before my initiation into Demonology, I had an experience of meeting demonic beings, in principle it was positive, but then I did not realize that they were demons. At the moment Iā€™m working with Flereous, Haures, Lucifer, Leviathan, Coronzon, Belial. I resonate with them the mostā€¦

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALg forum :slight_smile:

@Israel_Mogalli introduce yourself properly if you have any interest in anyone reading your posts.

Hello everyone, my name is Josue (he/they), and I am 20 years old, turning 21 in July. As some of you may already be aware Iā€™ve been in this server for a few days now, I merely just forgot to post an introduction. I was raised a Christian for the majority of my life and I just recently decided to leave Christianity almost a year ago. I am very new to demonolotry and the very first demon that Iā€™ve evoked is Mammon. A few other deities Iā€™d like to work with is King Paimon, Furcas, and Buer. I might also try summoning Belial, Azazel, and maybe even Lucifer, but Iā€™m feeling drawn to King Paimon the most. I would also like to learn how to perform Enochian Magick and Astral Projection and my goal is actually to work both angels and demons, but Iā€™m starting out with demons first.
Iā€™am also currently working with a magician who I pay to perform some the rituals on my behalf, as Iā€™m currently in a situation where I cannot use some of the items that are needed to perform some of the rituals.
I definitely have a long journey ahead of me and I definitely have alot of learning to do in order to be successful in this path.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Another US poster here. Iā€™ve been subscribed to Koettingā€™s newsletter for many years, but only recently started browsing the forum here. My experience is rather limited, but Iā€™ve had some mild success with sigil magick in the past (house and career related) and feel like thatā€™s been a relatively good path for me.

I came here to study more practical applications for sigil magick, and to possibly use it to handle a personal situation thatā€™s cropped up. The sigils Iā€™ve used in the past are of my own making, invoking neither deity nor demon, but Iā€™m considering enlisting the help of an entity for this and using their own sigil. I decided to read the experiences that others have had to determine which entity may be the most inclined to assist.

I look forward to seeing everyoneā€™s posts here.

3 Likes

Welcome @rubysky

How long have you been having fun with Spare-style sigils?

About twelve years, off and on. There were a few years where I didnā€™t feel the need to use any, but I did use one to get a raise at work and received $1 more per hour within that week. I also designed one to keep the landlady from selling the house until Iā€™d found other accommodations, and the timing worked out just perfectly enough that I attribute it to the sigil. Iā€™ve used two earlier this year with a personal situation and both seem to have helped, but I may need something stronger this time, which is why I decided to read this forum.

Honestly I wish Iā€™d been more consistent over the years. This particular style of magick has always just seemed to resonate well with me.

3 Likes