Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

@DarkestKnight My apologies, I just saw this now. I have practiced for roughly four years.

Thank you and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Hello there. Ive been practicing Black Magick (LHP) for around 3 years, my first year of magick was spent being a wiccan so in total 4 years of practice.

i dont really have a magick name but i go by DarkPriorities on most social media platforms.

I recently came out of a trial run of Christianity and it felt detestable for 2 months, i was waiting to see if the feelings of anxiety and the sense of ā€œliving a lieā€ was going to go but it never did so i went back to Magick and i intend to stay with it. Feeling like shackles have been thrown off and im way more confident.

I enjoy magick and its always been an interest of mine since the age of 18.

I work with demons mostly, i dont exactly like working with Gods or Goddesses unless they do not impose their rules of life upon me.

Thats enough of my introduction. Dm me if u wish to know more about me or become friends.

Hi i am James from England. I been lurking here since last year and its nice that some forums on the web are still alive. This has to be the best occult forum out there and everyone seems like a cool bunch.

I have been interested in the occult since primary school so since about 9 and all things paranormal. I mainly practice sigil magick and interested in folk magic but my magickal journey has stagnated last few years and would like to learn about ritualised perhaps more ceromonial style ?

Currently reading biography of crowley by symonds.

Welcome @Fluke

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of sugul magick?

Not really to be honest. I have read a lot and i am deeply interested however not very experienced. I have a more of a pagan mind set and wouldnā€™t know where to start working with daemons or spirits. This is foreign to me. I am interested though.

And how long have you practiced?

1 Like

10 years or so

Sorry missed that i am from south east England

Hello everyone. My magick name is Luna Eagleheart. I have openly considered myself a witch for about 2 years now, but I am still learning and just recently I have started referring to myself as a Grey Witch. Letting go of fear, doubt, and political correctness, I now welcome the dark side just as much as the light. My current magickal goal is to learn as much as I can about anything and everything. I struggle with confidence in the few spells I have actually done, and worrying about offending an entity by accidently doing something wrong. I mostly just read and take notes on all things magickal but now I feel itā€™s time to actually do. Nut up or shut up right? I look forward to this new adventure. :rose:

I am Vim.
I am photo shy.
Iā€™m a really new magician so I am not sure on what kinds of magick I like, but I am seeking othersā€™ experiences on developing their clairvoyance and clairaudience so I can further develop mine.
My current ambitions is developing my psychic abilities.
My current struggles is knowing whether I am properly meditating and trying to get in observerā€™s perspective to hear my deity and communicate with them.

Okay, thank you sir :blush:

Welcome @willpower. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

If you donā€™t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in?

Hello all

I am not a practitioner of any kind at this stage as I have come to all this fairly late, so Iā€™m not aware of what my magical name would be. I expect it will be revealed in due course. Azure is a forum handle I use elsewhere, so it will do for the time being.

I was raised catholic but discovered in young adulthood that it was not the right path for me. In hindsight, I do miss the ritual of mass though.

Iā€™ve held an interest in magick since childhood but grew up in a region of New Zealand that was conservative enough that I never connected with anyone who followed pagan, occult or any other forms of non-christian spiritual practice. Of the little satanic-type practices I had heard about, most seemed more into being anti-christian church and related profanity than anything deeper. My personal feeling about Lucifer and demons are not what catholic me was taught but that they more align with just balanced opposite of angels. And that angels arenā€™t the goody goods I was raised to believe they were. I sit more with the impression that neither are good or evil, just maybe chaos vs order, or absolute obedience vs free willā€¦ and more.

I came across this place and path when it was referenced in another forum Iā€™m in, where I was trying to learn more about sex magick in particular. Reading about the other aspects, I was surprised to find that many of my personal views were similar to what is here and that the things I wasnā€™t largely familiar with still resonated and had a familiarity of a different sort.

If the magical path ends up being the only one I walk, I think I could be well content with that.

2 Likes

ā€¢ Your magick name : psywarrior
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like : energy based/ mental concentration based
ā€¢ Current ambitions: become better version of myself
ā€¢ Current struggles: paths are unclear for now, trying to find ways to achieve my goals

Welcome @Psywarrior P;ease tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing? This is so general that it tells us nothing about any experience you may have.

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hello. My name is Anakin Thorne. Iā€™m a 46 year old gay male from Rhode Island. I am a Pantheistic Luciferian.

I was raised Catholic, but was often cracking open the curtain to peek out the other side. Growing up, I often noticed things that didnā€™t add up in the theology of Christianity, although I usually kept these thoughts to myself. There were actions that didnā€™t make sense to me, such as signing a petition to attack a film, that I would go along with as a good sheep, but was uncomfortable with.

One thing that I recall always not making sense was the idea of there being one god while learning about Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology in school.

There was one time I was looking through a box of books that my mother had from when she was young. I found a copy of The Satanic Bible. When I asked about it, my mother just mentioned that she had read it. Although I was a horror junkie since around 8 or 10, this real book scared my still-brainwashed mind, and the matter was dropped.

I finally had an epiphany during college. Always taught that it was a sin to miss Mass, I had to do just that to participate in my school activities. When I found that I wasnā€™t struck down by lightening, my questioning began in earnest.

Over the next few years, my Christian mask fell away. I eventually decided to investigate Wicca. Due to my love of horror, the idea of being a witch appealed to me. I soon was discouraged by the RHP trapping of Wicca, including its Rule of Three. Recalling my earlier discovery of LaVeyā€™s Satanic Bible, I finally worked up the courage to go into the bookstore and buy a copy. I immediately found that its philosophy aligned with and validated ideas which I always had in my mind. However, the one-sided aspect of it still left me uncomfortable. It was only when I read about Luciferianism, and its more balanced view, in my research that I finally felt at home.

As far as magical practice, I am mostly still a novice. A few years ago, one of my best friends stated an eclectic grove (coven) and he initiated me as an eclectic witch. Through him, I have started to experiment with ritual and energy exchange. He also discovered that I have a latent talent for divination, particularly with the Tarot, which has been a long term interest. Due to the pandemic, we have not gotten together as much and the spiritual practice has halted.

I have also been told that I am an empath during a Tarot reading.

Due to some recent personal issues, I am returning to my exploration on my own and hope to continue to progress and learn.

Anakin

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™mLilly. Iā€™ve been practicing Magick for 15 years now. I incorporate many different types to fit my needs, from hoodoo, to goetic, to luciferian. Iā€™m mostly here for information and to share what I know as well.
I hope to meet some cool people in the process!

I have a strong Internet presence so Iā€™d rather not share a pic.

Wanted to send this comment with a Hail Foras! Thank you for all you do for me and many others President Foras.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lillylucifer :wave:t5:, nice to have you here. Thank you for posting your introduction.

Hi all. Iā€™ve been practicing folk magick / conjure on and off for about 20 years. I also do divination with Tarot, (favorite is the Thoth deck). I also work with my Ancestors, Guides, and Angels.

Recently I discovered DB and the GOM after purchasing a couple of his books on sex magick. Iā€™m trying to get the passion back in my marriage. I have health things going on, (can explain in another thread sometime). Anyway, my research has lead me to here.

I love learning and canā€™t wait to dive in!