Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

No way, I grew up an SDA too! Anyways, welcome to the forum! Look forward to interacting here. :smile:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool, can’t say I saw that coming. Thanks, I think I will look forward to just that. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

My name is Toang Chuol Tong

Am a lhp enthusiast and practitioner, started out with Lucifer Azazel and I do love all that is happening on this forum, my quest is to know more about the potential I can have when working with these beings. Am still pushing through just need to be part of group rituals to experience more

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Toang_Chuol

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditons?

Hello.
My magical name is Umbrapax (mundane Szymon). I am 23 years old, living in Cracow in Poland. My first encounter with occult was when I was 19. It started with La Vey Satanic Bible, then I came across Spiritual Satanism. I don’t want to criticize this quasi-“path” right now. Reading their entries did me more harm than good. It gave me a wrong idea of what magic is, I had a lot of confusion about the awakening process, initiation, spirits etc. I’m glad that I got rid of this bigotry. At the end of 2019 I came across the Draconian Ritual Book. This book was like a redemption back then. I have started practicing kundalini meditation. The cleansing process was really traumatic however I enjoyed that. Asenath Mason’s books appeal to me the most. Now I am working with “The book of Mephisto” and in the nearest future I want to make a pact with Mephistopheles himself. My daily routine is kundalini meditation and shadow meditation. As for the goals for the coming years, I want to integrate the Shadow parts and develop the predator mind. This year I will start my studies in philosophy at the Jagiellonian University. From a magical perspective, I am interested in the Draconian Tradition. My intellectual interests are philosophy, classic literature and analytical psychology which are my mundane mask.
Currently I am struggling with really annoying guest which I have described here Calming down the Goddess [Namaah]. Also, I am struggling with myself, integrating Shadow is a really hard task however it’s a beautiful journey into Self.

3 Likes

I’m Fayna — mundane name Augusto/Guto —, and I have been a Luciferian for quite a while. I’ve been going through an everyday work with Lilith, who have been my initiator for more than a year — for 374 days, more precisely, as of 24 February, 2022 —, and have made strong connections with her, who’s been part of my everyday life since February 15 last year; nevertheless, I’m not — at least yet — authorized to speak of the things she is teaching me, until she says otherwise. I expect to exchange knowledge and experience (as far and as much as Lilith allowed me to say) with my fellow LHP roaders down here in BALG forum.

Welcome @BlaccFlame

Where are you from?

And how long is “quite awhile” exactly?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of Luciferianism?

Hi, I am Pharakuneth, and I have been practicing magick in one form or another since my early teens.

Nowadays, my practice is based a lot on the PGM, the angels of the Shemhamphorash and the odd “modern grimoire” like the works of Geoff Gray-Cobb and other obscure authors. As someone who has been into Chaos Magic since his teens, I still think in terms of “whatever works”, experimenting with whatever I find. Despite being into magic, my motivations have always been pragmatic.

Only recently discovered the works of Koetting, and I like what I’m reading so far. I look forward to interacting on the forums.

Welcome @Pharakuneth

Where are you from?

And roughly how long is that?

Hi DarkestKnight, I’m from the UK, and I guess I’ve been practicing for over twenty years.

1 Like

Hi all, I got into LaVey and Crowley many years ago, then recently renewed my interest in occultism, especially Qabalah/Qliphoth, Goetia & Chaos.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Pluckley

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

greetings to u all

on here i’ll go by my @ name herme but by no means am i sayin i’m hermes thrice great or anything like that. just thought the name was cool & it was available :slight_smile:

i’ve been lurking on the forum water & decided to just go ahead & make an account

in terms of practical magick i’m just now becoming aware of the true nature of thing. i guess my awakening started with a mushroom trip a few months back with many synchronicities.

ive started reading IIH, practicing qi gong, breath work etc. i want to better conceptualize how to pore breath using the metaphysical elements

i’ve seen @DarkestKnight referring to it a lot and would really appreciate more insight on it if possible

Welcome @herme

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Any experience in practical magick?

Blockquote[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:2672, topic:133933, full:true”]
Welcome @herme

Where are you from?

i’m from california

How long have you been practicing?
i’ve been practicing since december but have been kind of inconsistent
Any experience in practical magick?
the most tangible experience so far has been with qi gong. i’ve really been noticing the energy in my body freeing up more and more each day of practice. my intentions up to this point have really been to heal blockages in my body and be more in tune with my subconscious mind.
[/quote]

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi my Name is forbiddenknowledge and i am really interesting in everithing. New Gods, Old Gods,Demons, Vampyre,Werwolfes, creatures, Witches/Wiccas, Light, Darkness,All religions, New Religions,Old Religions everithing. Thanks to be Part of the Forum. PEACE.

Welcome @Forbiddenknowledge. Please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet our introduction requirement.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you have no experience, what are you interested in learning?

@DarkestKnight i have a few more questions if you don’t mind, is there a practical way/ method to pore breathe with the different elements? can it be done anywhere at any time? are there prerequisite skills needed to activate this gift? is there a way to pm on this site?