Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, thank you for the welcome, currently living in Lima Peru, practicing these topics I have little time, approximately 6 months, although they have really impacted me positively. Soon I will be sharing some of my personal experiences. I am starting on this forum as part of the exchange that I offered to King Paimon, if you could suggest a thread for this topic it would be great. Please excuse my English. Greetings.

1 Like

Hi I am Vuk Macura from Serbia I am a beginner I am in magic.

Welcome @1117 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you donā€™t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Iā€™m Vuk Matsura from Serbia, Iā€™m interested in summoning the sexual demon Incubus, since Iā€™m gay too, so I can see him and feel how much I need to progress? Thatā€™s it.

Soā€¦no experience then?

No but I would like you to advise me about incubus.

You stil here?

Yes, Iā€™m here. There is plenty of information on succubi and iccubi here. Please use the search function.

I am not very good at introducing myself but here it is!

I came here to seek guidance with my Entities. They have not been manifesting for a long time they are bound to me and hold Allegiance to Lucifera herself. Iā€™ve attempted so much so that they may manifest but no avail. Including Curse Removal; Chakras Alignment; Negative Energy Removal; Aura Cleansing. Iā€™v had sex with Succubi, my Entities and Lilith herself. Been successful Invoking up to Az-Jeh among Goetia. There is much more but Iā€™ll leave the rest to wonder in your minds. And yes had Black Magic, Voodoo among other practices casted on my behalf.

@Facta_Verba This doesnā€™t actually tell us anything about you or your experience in maigck.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello, Iā€™m Arly (nick)! Iā€™m an Economics student, currently 20 years old.

I have no particular practices, although Iā€™ve done Rosicrucian, Taoism, Masonry thanks to influences - which are essentially forms of occultism, after all! Iā€™m however particularily attracted to Salomonā€™s Key and have always been for quite sometime. Iā€™m very interested in civilizations, akashic records and astral trips, however!

I am interested in Economics, Politics and Business. My struggles are often related to social aptitudes as I deal with a disorder.
Iā€™m an INTJ.

Please, teach me your ways! Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @lamuge. However, it is against the rules of this forum to post Instagram handles or links to any outside communities, so I edited your post and removed that. Feel free to put it in your profile, though.

How long have you practiced?

Thanks for the edit, will make sure to edit my profile for further info about me which I am not shy about~

Itā€™s been a couple months although I have been close to Taoism for years (even though Iā€™m atheism, in idiosyncrasy). However the whole right-doing/wrong-doing seems rather absurd and ambiguous for me even though there are things I could agree with; not to a fanatic, biblic level though.
I lurked these forums months ago since everybody seemed to have some interesting experiences with occultism and working with demons for both cooperation and evolution.

2 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m Augusta, I do not have a magick name yet. I am new to all of this but I am looking forward to learn more about the occult and so on. Hope to learn more about protecting myself, casting spells, deity work and how the world function on this kind of level. Much love!

So, Intros well Im Rich but not in the monetory sence and living in the Uk.
I started having an interest back when I was about 15 due to my Mums Tarot cards and have been on the verges of LHP since now I am no longer homeless and having to deal with a drug addiction Im delving more and more into Sorcery.
My first experience with the old Gods was via dream meeting with them at locations I would not visit physically for another 3-4 years, one a child (female) sized person sat on a garden wall dressed in a long cloak with cowl with long black hair, she never did show me her face, speak or tell me who she is and still has not, the second was a young woman with long vibrant red hair in the courtyard of an old castle where the only inhabitance is a Vampire in a tower I still have not been able to reach but I have been back there with her a number of times also donā€™t know her name and the third was Isis who I visited in a walled garden in a desert who took one look at me and throw me over the wall lol

Currently working with Pazuzu and collecting any good gnosis on him
Going to be looking into the Shadow and associated spirits sometime in the coming year

Welcome @MrZombie

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Well as I said the interest and use of magick has been a thing since I was around 15 and Im now in my 50s so that long I guess but its only really been about 24 months that I have taken it all more seriously.
As for systems and treditions, well I started out with the craft but it never felt right to me and I moved on to reading about Crowley and self Initiated with a meditation of his which seemed to go well. I dont really use any system other than to say loose ritual/cerimonial style (not GD type cerimonial). If I can find a system that is related to the Obyriths Spirits like Pazuzu then I would go with that.

My practicing name is Heralclus. Im new to the forums and I wish you all a dark and warm hello. I practice demonic magick, evocation invocation and possession. I feel compelled to get to know many great spirits of old, and to transfigure and transform myself into the greatest most powerful version of myself that I can. One cannot help others lest they help themselves first. The evolution and raising up of those around me, those I care most about matters most to me, and ultimately humanity itself. Iā€™ve been on the path for my entire life but only in the last two years has my human consciousness caught up and realized it was time to be pro active. We are at an unprecedented time in history. The time for all of us to take back what has been stolen from is now!

Ave Lucifer! Ave Belial! Ave Zazel!

Hi, call me park. But I would prefer brute force. I am new here and new to magick I will be focusing on energy work and healing. I have people I love and I hate to see them hurt.

First of all, I think magick is in our ancestry, at least I have known my great grandfathers for practicing black magic and Voodoo. Not just practice, they are like Babalawos, one is a chief priest and specialized in healing and divination. Then something dreadful occurs

Welcome @Park-halo

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience, or are you starting from scratch?

If you do have at least some experience, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?