Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello, I am Michael. I am a Satanist and have been on the left hand path for many years but never really started to empower myself due to life’s struggles but recently found this website a few months ago and have been lurking without making an account.

I recently purchased Magickal Cashbook and Magickal Riches from Damon Brand at GOM. Started doing Nitika cashbook spell and it worked once and the other times didn’t. Will try the Magickal Riches rituals as well soon. Also planning to purchase: The Magick of Angels and Demons: Practical Rituals for The Union of Power to try as well to start and perfect my beginner magick and bring changes to my life.

My ambitions and goals are to be able to bring about changes to my life and talk to my spirit companions.

Struggles are trying to actually be able to meditate for a long period of time without hurting my back and being impatient as I have adhd which makes me can’t sit cross legged for long periods of time and to be able to clear my mind as it is always racing so I have trouble listening to spirits when they try to communicate.

My only strength at the moment is my clairsentience and I can feel energy and anything related to physical sensations with spirits strongly. Thank you for reading.

Hello, Im Yui, 20 yrs old.
Ive always been interested into the occult and the left hand path but only started researching it last year.
This is the first forum i stumbled upon in terms of occult things and prefer it over the others, so i joined.

Welcome @Iamy8r3h

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

if you do, what do you practice?

If not, what areas are you interested in learning?

Im from europe.

Not intermediate but i do have some experience with manifesting things and doing a summoning which i didn’t do really well (will be making a post on that).

There is alot of things that i want to practice especially psionics but lately i have been too busy with work and studying.

Im open minded and interested in learning about alot of religious practices but for now im most interested in demonology / demonolatry.

Do you mean Law of Attraction type of stuff?

Yes LOA and assumption, i do have experience with LOA and its my first form of magick.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more, and, again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Im 777Magi. Im a rapper and I worship Bastet and work with Thoth. Im kind of new to magic tbh. I have an altar and I give Bastet offering’s. I haven’t really tried out any spells yet but i have gotten into astral projection and I successfully communed with my Goddess before. I’m here to learn more about magick and the occult and meet people on here with interesting viewpoints and knowledge.I don’t know too many people into what i’m into in my area, so i came here to talk to like minded people and learn from them.

Great stuff man, you have a good foundation.

King Paimon is an awesome awesome Spirit. I’m also working with him and he a LOT to teach.

One thing I’ve noticed is that he really looks our for those that have long term workings with him.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @777Magi

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

1 Like

Im from Atl,Georgia. I’m about 2 years in. Like I said I haven’t gotten into any spells but I have been getting into Astral Projection and manifestation and working with Bastet and Thoth. I don’t have a particular system rn I just give offerings to my Goddess. I’m interested in trying different systems and ways to go about magick for sure. I started learning about the occult because my homie accidentally summoned a demon while making a song and I used Bastet to banish it(she called for me).Now I worship her because she helped me out alot. If i knew more about demons at the time I might have kept working with it but i didn’t know its name or anything and at the time was under the assumption they where all evil. I don’t think that anymore ofc. I started off as Christian but Bastet called me in my dreams and when the demon thing happened I started working with her to help banish it and it worked. Now i worship her and study the occult.

1 Like

Hello all,
my name is cypriana, I was looking up the word theogenesis, and it led me here. For the past 2 years I have been experiencing life in a way I can only describe as mystical. I’ve never picked up a pencil creatively in my life and I begin to just Express beautiful artwork that I never knew I could, I begin to have automatic writing come through me, and much more. I’ve been pretty much alone not able to really speak at this to very many people and I knew that in this last week something had shifted and I was going to be able to express myself in the physical world as well as in The invisible world.
It has been very tedious to try to carry on conversations with people who really almost don’t speak my language. It’s been like being a stranger in a strange land.

That’s why I’m very pleased to have found this group.
THANK YOU guys for being here. I look forward to joining the conversation.

3 Likes

Hello all, I’m glad that I have finally found a forum like this. You can call me Violet. I’m from Spain.
My field of magical study -and, of course, practice- is incubi and succubi, specially the first ones. For this reason I offer help and guidance on this subject to anyone who needs it. I’m a writer, so I’m thinking of writing a complete guide about it.
I know, this is a field full of prejudice and ignorance, so I hope I can be helpful here even if English isn’t my mother tongue.

Preferred magicks and topics of study: I’m interested in the study of Qlipha, Left Hand Path, and all the forms of magic that are useful for learning.

3 Likes

I’ve have started from some months.

I’ve used systems that lady eva said in her evocation thread but no results.

Hi, Names Anna
me Hoeo
Nice to meet you, Uh Kind of a noob, but not entirely :wink: I wouldn’t know what to call my magical style so I won’t try. But, mostly learning from the spirits as they come to me or if I am lead to them. :slight_smile:
I don’t really have any ambition at the moment, only to continue asking questions and learning them either the hard way, or a nice way.
I struggle monetarily but, that is my own fault as I have had opportunities that I didn’t enact on right away, So I am not going to complain about them.

I have been peeking into EA koetting’s youtube for awhile, and I miss his channel. I miss what he was posting and I miss his overall message in general, I love his community and I like alot of the other black magicians that he has had on his youtube in general, and in a way have been wanting to save up for grimoires for curiosity and interest, and mostly to support those content creators that are important to me as an individual because if It wasn’t for you guys posting I wouldn’t have tried to summon anyone, or tried to do anything. I’m greatful that the forums exist, and I’m grateful for the stuff that you guys have put out there.

2 Likes

Welcome @Bunxxy

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you work intuitively rather than through a system or tradition?

When I first started I just drew sigils on paper, at first burning them because I was big dumb and summoning too many at once maybe… and then uh well, I dunno how to describe what I practice but I practice something daily and it’s hard to explain it in full detail. <3
I work intuitively and I kinda dabble in both sides as they kind of teach me aswell, but I try to stay away from burning candles, sigils, or anything of that nature anymore because of the solomonic teachings that couuld possibly harm the spirits. So, I didn’t mean to at the time… But, they were really nice about alot of it.

I’m from the USA, PA. I understand that the solomonic teachings are partially important depending on who you are and how you approach magic at first, as it is basically one of the first grimoires. <3 Other than if you were to look back in time and apply the other concepts of religion prior from that one as magical workings/ paintings/ grimoires themselves in general but that’s just an driveling opinion that I don’t know too much about in general but yes- I just kind of wing it.

How long have you been practicing?

PS: Burning a seal is fine. It is the intent behind the action that matters.

Dude I’m honestly scared to burn my goetic impressions candles of dantalion and azazel becase I’ve read that like burning them can hurt them or something so, I just got a little worried and sussy about it. Also I’ve been practicing for basically a year now kinda. Got into some mental troubles doing it but, it was worth it as an experience. And they were good to me that entire time, and so have the angels too. So yeah, also I tried summoning a long time ago when I didn’t know if anything existed and it worked but i was a little turd about it, and I have basically been watching EA’s stuff on youtube for about like 5 years on and off. Thought at first things weren’t as real and that he was wild, and then figured out that everything is real, awesome, and that he and all of you are the strongest motherfuckers ever.

Don’t worry, it doesn’t. In the Solomon tradition, it is the threats and imprecations you shout that make burning the seal harmful because the intent behind it is to torture the spirit. In Koetting’s own books, however, he recommends burning a seal to close it once the result has manifested, and seals are also sometimes burned when making a blood offering, so the intention behind the action is what matters.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like