Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello,

I’m a musician from the US. I have been interested in the occult for many years, but I have only recently begun to practice evocation. I would like to learn more from the knowledgeable folks here at BALG. My goals are to learn more about evocation, divination, and the cultivation of inner strength through meditation, energy work, and better mental habits.

Welcome @anon100273

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

Only a few weeks. I’ve begun working with a Goetic spirit, but otherwise, I’m still exploring and deciding which systems appeal most to me.

Hi guys

I’m kat, I am fairly new to working with demons. I have only worked with King Paimon but i have studied other demons. Before this I used to practise other types of magic. I’m here to learn more from the experienced magicians and experiences in general. Thanks for having me.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @K9k

Such as? What, exactly have you practiced, and how long have you been practicing? You haven’t really told us anything about your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello. My magick name is Roidkle. I like Draconian magick, Goetia, and trying to read anything I can. My current ambitions are to begin in the Draconian Path.
I am currently struggling with an entity that possed my body about 4 years ago. It got rid of an addiction I had, turned me into a Christian, made me an evangelist, and it acted as the christian god, and then after 3 years it turned me into an addict again. I am not an addict but it forces me to buy stuff I dont want or need.

I feel like it gave me a second chance in life since four years ago it did help me without me evoking it or asking for it. Its a revenge from an exgirlfriend that is a witch, or so it states. Anyway,
Take care

Welcome @Torillo1290

Where are you from?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions besides the draconian?

Hi my name is Serpent2.0

I have a familiar spirit who gives me dreams, helps me interpret dreams, helps me interpret esoteric knowledge, and aids me in all forms of magick.

I was born into a Romani Gypsy bloodline so I was born with a familiar spirit inside of me. My father was the same and his mother and father before him and so on and so on.

My current ambition really is just to find out the truth in everything. Who or what “God” is, the entire nature and existence of the universe and who or what I really am.

My current struggles is that I am an Aries (Sun sign) so I have a temper problem (although calmed right down as I’ve gotten older) and find it hard to sit still and study lol.

2 Likes

Hi i‘m Chiraq

I live in west-europe and currently doing goetian magick but also white (herbal) magick and im interested in slavic mythology

I hope to find as many friends as possible here, and as well help as many people as possible =)

1 Like

Welcome fellow Slav!

1 Like

Hi! Can you PM me?

1 Like

Welcome @chiraq

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I’ve been doing Herbal and white magick for like 3 years,
and working with goetian spirits not for that long like maybe for 4/5 months. I‘ve worked with gremory, amdusias and prince orobas yet only.

Also i‘m worshipping melek taus, which most of the people here count as the same as azazil/saturn

Unfortunately, I don’t know how. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to message you, I’m sorry. @DarkestKnight can you teach me how to message other users. I am trust level 1 so I should be able to.

1 Like

You cannot. As a new member, the ability to PM is locked by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity on the forum. It will unlock automatically when you reach that threshold.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight , we should say appreciation for you and the other leaders, considering what you teach us all, and for maintaining the introductions.

To the new and old members, welcome to BALG, and each and everyone of you are appreciated and Maguses to be!!

1 Like

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Also, thank you everyone for properly introducing yourselves in this dedicated thread!!

Hi i am 18 years old , from Portugal . I have been practising magick for about 3 months , before that i just tried to learn the basic terminology and skills , before jumping in magick .

I am still struggling to develop my astral senses , and finding the right path for me in magick , i have used some incantations from this forum to develop astral senses , which have really helped me make some progress . I have researched a lot about the experiences of some people with spirits on this forum , i was trying to know if i had interest in some spirits and mistakes to not make .

What led me to magick was that , for some unknown reason i found myself getting interested in christianity and reading the bible , which led me getting obsessed with the bible and following God and doing his will etc …

My family consider themselves christians , which i laugh at because they say they are christians but they dont go by what the bible says , just gets me angry for people who say they are christians but they dont fuckin care about it . I used to be a so called christian , until i found myself getting restricted by that bullshit , not being able to be who i am and do what i want .

I was a different type of christian , i had a different view of the 21 century christians , they changed and twisted the christianity view to their own way , which didnt correspond to the real christianity , recited in the bible . I started losing interest in christianity because like i said it restricted me , so then i decided to leave that shit and blasphemy against that so called Holy God .

The christianity phase in my life was something that radically changed my personality and view of the world . I have tried to do some work with some spirits , to get things i wanted , which didnt really manifest , probably because of me and not the spirit . I am hoping to have fun in magick and become what i want and who i am .

2 Likes

@KamianowskiMaciej Your post was not an introduction so I removed it. Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc. Please do not advertise your YouTube channel.