Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right. You will find many posts related to Bune.

I appreciate

Yes, I have much experience now in theistic Satanism after having dedicated to Enki/Satan back on Feb.17th 2012. I started practicing Galdr (singing/chanting) Rune Magick back in 2016 and it started working for me very well, sometimes immediately even. I am still practicing it now, but for some reason it’s not working nearly the same or as well anymore. I don’t know what is wrong except that my guardians are missing and perhaps they were able to help make it work for me somehow.
I don’t know what else to say right now. Is there anything else you would like to know?

1 Like

I am from Twisp, Washington since 2007 until 2020 but now live in Spokane, Washington.
I also used to live in the Seattle area over on the coast in Kent and Maple-Valley, Washington before that.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

I sent you PM with some getting started tips, and there’s this:

Doesn’t matter, display them as you like them best.

That’s between you and the spirit. Just do your best and you will be guided differently if needed.

What matters is your intention and the focus of your thoughts. Don’t focus on your doubt. Focus on the entity, and the feeling of energy flowing and working around you.

1 Like

@Mulberry I sincerely appreciate your efforts in getting me this information. May the Angels be with you.

1 Like

I’m from brazil

I’ve tried pathworkin once

Not.

Goetia.

1 Like

Hey, I have been practicing kinda for a few years now. Not very knowledgeable still

Welcome @Learning Please properly introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and so does not meet our intro requirement.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Welcome @idk

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you work mainly intuitively, rather than following an established system or method?

yeah that sounds like it actually, for now its intuitively (idk what may happen in the future maybe I will find an established system that will pull me in, kind of why I joined this forum to see if theres something I might end up liking)

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Hello I’m sunshadow, female, 31yo . I’m from Brazil / SP
I study and practice for over 10 years. natural witchcraft, wicca and chaos magic.
I currently practice the Chaos Magic System, studying herbalism, crystals, healthy eating, chakras and meditation to help me with anxiety and insomnia problems. For the last 8 months I have been working with goetia. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Isaac, 19years old. I have got an interest in magic so I have been reading books concerning magic for a while.

I have take bold decision to put into practice. And so I want to evoke Angel Meton to take me through the journey

Welcome @Isaac

Where are you form?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I am Angel, I am now in my 40s.

I have been different my entire life but it really took an interesting turn in around 2000? I went from something with me to it becoming part of me after it had me do a spell where I summoned I think my first demon. it was a strange experience when this being showed up and I could see it and hear it growl like a dog but my pet couldn’t. I had no knowledge of anything then in any way. Didn’t have friends or whatever getting me into anything just something that drove me to do things.

When I met someone particular it became clear and it was frightening that I was actually possessed. It came out and started interacting with me being aware. Over the years I learned to get more comfortable with it. It didn’t like certain people I stayed away from them. It didn’t like books etc. I didn’t try a board until about 4 months ago now if that long. a couple maybe ago Zozo came to the board told me I had killed the one who held his leash (someone he owed and had to answer to) when dream walking. Not that I can remember dreams still.

I have always just known how to do something, once saw what another saw in their head somehow I saw what they did it was scary too. I have seen dark figures since the day I summoned that one guy. An orb once when they sent it apparently to take away my sight. Was told by zoo he was told to kill me and didn’t long ago, told many have tried to either keep me dormant or destroy me. They all saw me as this potential threat. I am told there is a war coming…

I am here to learn, find others like me that are not alone… I have always been very privet and careful, unlike most I have met who are possessed I didn’t wind up institutionalized. I experience what I term “Friendly Possession.” they have done their best to try not to break my mind.

I once thought you could only be owned by one but have learned recently that isn’t the case at all. Sometimes they will share. Sometimes you can have many that will either come through you or actually join with you. it has been a new concept and all the activity has me searching for answers in this.

Since I have begun with a board so much has happened… So very many beings come to me. Several have linked. Linking is a painful experience.

I have an ability to touch them and show them visions and they come seeking it since discovering it by accident a few months ago. A day ago I learned I can pull things to the board with thought. It confused and angered them at first. I wasn’t aiming to do so when I did it either. The first time I was just hoping the one who had spoken might still be near and hear my thoughts because I learned they could read them. The second was a test with a friend to see if I had been told the truth… a lot of things come that are friends and that are enemies. both come to be touched and I let them see regardless of their intents with me…

They all seem to either fear me or seek my help or are curious in some way.

I seek others who are not alone. Maintaining friendships with normal people has never worked well for me. They love me sure I get on great with people but I can’t ever be what I really am so there is this distance for me an isolation that frankly sucks.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @AngelousDaemonus

So, if I’m understanding you correctly, you don’t actually practice anything, it all happens spontaneously, so you have no practical experience in any systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

pretty much yes.