Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it.

Hello,

My name is DaisyFlare. Iā€™m new to trying to practice magic and have very very minimal to almost no experience actually performing magick.
I have always been very intuitive and have had messages in dreams. This ability has passed from my mother and her family. I canā€™t control what I see or when I see it but the majority of the time dreams will come in symbols to me and often require interpretation (I ask my mum mostly) . Although I see dreams in terms of symbols, I recently saw a map of what I now know is Haiti with a finger pointing at it over and over. When I woke up I discovered there had been an earthquake there and I saw the map on the news and it matched the one in my dream.
I live in the UK. Iā€™m 26. Iā€™m an empath and can feel the emotions of those around me.
I have always been incredibly interested in the occult- I dabbled when I was 15 and experienced sleep paralysis twice in one night at somewhere between 3:10 and 3:15 in the morning. I felt it was a warning to not dabble so I left well alone and I never experienced that again.
I was brought up with knowledge of the jinns and my mum has the ability to identify if someone is under the influence of these beings and how to rid someone of them.
I started becoming interested in magick a couple of years ago after my ex suddenly left me. I was too scared to try by myself as people speak of needing protection, spiritual attacks etc so I paid people to perform work for me. Of course you never really know what they performed or if in fact they did perform anything at all. Iā€™ve started to become interested in demonic magick to bring lost love back because of my situation. If anyone knows anything that can help with my situation, I would be very grateful!

Ha, a bit of a late response here. My apologies. Iā€™m 27. Iā€™m not much of a ā€œsystemā€ type of guy. Neoplatonism and Daoist Neidan is a cosmological and internal framework, respectively, for me to categorize my experiences and formulate a tailored practice - due to past experiences with competent, but shady teachers, I prefer to go my own way. In other words, it allows me to take something like Siberian Tengrism or Luciferianism and pick it apart, keeping what I consider the good cuts and discarding the bones

Hello I started practicing dragon magick in the past few years. I am slowly starting to learn about new types of magick and that is why I am here but I prefer dragon magick because it can be an important tool for spiritual transformation. I am currently going through a rough spiritual transformation but itā€™s all part of the process of learning about yourself and to grow.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @spiritjourney

Where are you from?

And how long is that, exactly?

And when you say ā€œdragon magick,ā€ are you referring to the Draconian tradition or something New Age like what what the author DJ Conway peddles?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been practicing dragon magick for two years. When I say dragon magick. I mean I work with the draconian tradition. I work with dragon spirits.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALg forum.

1 Like

Welcome ! This forum is wonderfully helpful. Great community

Welcome karma :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Welcome Black wolf :wolf:

1 Like

Welcome Mars ! We all are not as good at new things as we want until we learn better ways not to fail . Fortunately, you are amongst many successful magicians that will share thier successes.

1 Like

Hi
My name is Ratheesh from India.
Iā€™m Eclectic Magician dabbled in various Magickal system like Tantra,Djinn Magick,Wicca
Iā€™m practicing since 1 year,I joined this site to learn about demon magick
Hope I will learn a lot in this forumā€¦

Hi I live in Ireland and have worked with Magick past few years,jist doing spells mainly for myself,pleased to meet you all

I think being forced to introduce myself is a little ridicolous. I wonā€™t post here anymore.
I donā€™t want to tell you info that relates to me personally so I wonā€™t bother you with my presence anymore.
These are guidelines I donā€™t like. Everybody should be free to share whatever information he wants to and keep quiet about the rest. So Iā€™m out.

No worries, @Mondain Iā€™m sorry you think our rules donā€™t apply to you, but they have served us quite well. I will close your account. Thanks for stopping by.

3 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I go by Luna on online platforms. Iā€™ve always been connected to the spiritual realm since I was younger (around the time my mom committed suicide. ) Iā€™ve always felt like an outsider as Iā€™ve never had any friends and my family only sees me as Her daughter so they steer clear from me. Iā€™ve recently been drawn to the darker side of things. It was actually my boyfriend, Red, who showed me things pertaining to demonology and Satanism. Iā€™ve always identified as a wiccan (Iā€™ve been practicing/learning for about a year. Prior I was raised Roman catholic) but he had a bunch of pentagram and Balphomet things and I felt instantly drawn to them so now Iā€™m not quite sure what path Iā€™m on. I do know Lilith is trying to connect with me but Iā€™m not quite sure how to do that (itā€™s been a very eventful few weeks). My goals are to become more educated and fall into my power. Iā€™ve always heard and seen things/people that werenā€™t there. Iā€™ve always been connected with the other side. I just never accepted it and have been repressing it for years. When I was about 8, a woman at church walked up to me. grabbed my hand, and with the most terrified look she said ā€œThey show themselves to you but they arenā€™t angels. You are very favored.ā€ and about a year and a half ago, a practicing witch (I believe she practices demonology?) randomly walked up to me (we were all at my friends small party) and she looked into my eyes, grabbed my upper arms and said ā€œYou are very powerful. But thereā€™s something preventing you from coming into this. Find out whatā€™s blocking you from meditating and you will be among the greats.ā€
I really wish I was making this all up. Iā€™ve been so lost and confused for years. Iā€™ve never known what it means to feel whole or happy. My entire life Iā€™ve felt drained and empty. If anyone has any tips or guidance or anything they feel compelled to share, ANYTHING will help. I also have a very in depth storyline on how Lilith has been trying to connect with me for the past 2 weeks and even delivered a message through my boyfriend if anyone would like to hear about that. Thank you for accepting me into this community and I look forward to learning from all of you!

2 Likes

Hi Luna, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Thank You!

1 Like

Hello everyone. Iā€™d like to remain somewhat anonymous on here, but Iā€™m a 36yo woman from the USA. You can call me M. Iā€™ve been into spirituality for many years. About 3 years ago I got into Neville Goddard and started experimenting with new thought principles, which have worked well for me, but I also somehow got drawn to magic at that time. Iā€™ve been reading about magic for about 3 years but only recently started doing some workings; 6 months ago I (very successfully) completed a ritual from Gordon Winterfieldā€™s Demons of Magick, last week I finished up the Master Curse from Winterfieldā€™s Magickal Attack, and Iā€™m currently working on 7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer.

I donā€™t have a specific magical system, really. So far Iā€™ve mostly learned about working with the Goetia, but to be honest Iā€™m open to working with anyone or anything that gets results. My life is pretty good, but my intention with magic is to make my life amazing. So far Iā€™ve done baneful workings, but now with that out of the way Iā€™d really like to focus on money, love, and self-development.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SisterM :wave:t5:

2 Likes