Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thanks !

Hi doing a redo I guess, here to just learn what I can then apply it. I have no “magical name” well I don’t know it yet so I’m just a newbie trying to take in all I can.

Belated welcome :slight_smile:

Are you working on anything in particular right now? You were interested in the parasites thread, are you ok with that or did you have any questions?

@new_approved Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Where are you from?

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to make a talisman for warding/protection

Hi,
I’ve been a practioner of years
and also apart of this forum a long time ago
while I had joined pretty young, the book Koetting published
on the use of substances with magick peaked my interest since
up until that point what occurred with my life seemed to be synchronized with his books, lol.
@DarkestKnight There ya go for the intro lol, Hi.
I’m into the 218 current
Qlippothic Magick, and anything that’s practical really
and I make a good medium, I don’t have many struggles I’m detached.
I don’t choose to have a magickal name.

1 Like

@Tanin Please introduce yourself properly. You haven’t actually told us anything about you or your experience in magick, so this does not meet our rule.

Where are you form?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced? This is vague and tells us nothing.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. I am Anugya. I am new to the topic of magic. I have never performed any rituals but I have read a lot about them. I am not good with introductions so that’s all about me.<3

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Talesby

Where are you from?

Is there any particular area of magick you are interested in learning?

I am interested in divination and I also want to learn sorcery.

1 Like

Nepal

1 Like

Thank you for answering, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Hey, just trying out magick for ex back. Love the forum. Wish to be potent on it.

That doesn’t answer any of my questions :joy:

Are you saying you have no practical experience with magick at all?

Haha u are right. I’m a newbie. @DarkestKnight . I read a lot in the articles here and other sites as well.

So no practical experience. Got it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my Name is Trusdek I’m in TX. I have practice for 2 years. Found this forum and has been answering questions for me. I Do meditation,Energywork, Dream recall and finding meaning to them. Candle magik,Chaos magik.

Ea TGS was huge for me.

Working in progress astral evocation to move on physical evocation. Trying to desern from. My own mind to a entity.
Sometimes I feel I’m going blind seeing black blobs

Anyway I am exited to be here nice to meet all.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. My magick name is Tanarawewah. I live in western Canada. I have a long history of mystical experiences in my life such as out of body experiences, visions etc. But only started pursuing magick and working with spirits seriously about one year ago. I started with GOM and similar books and have gotten good results that have improved my life. Some methods I enjoy are pathworking, and the chanting of mantras/ enns. Not too big into super traditional Solomonic style magick with all the props, at most I use candles and sigils but that’s about it. I am now starting to spread my wings a bit and develop relationships with spirits, trusting myself more to do magick in a more ‘freestyle’ way rather than relying on GOM. Beelzebub, Sitri, Bune, Lucifer, and the Hindu goddess Lakshmi are the spirits who are most significant in my life at this time. Here mostly to read and learn.

2 Likes

I am Pelin. I have most probably strayed here since I read the post about Creepy Hollows which give me the creeps, only to find the story of parasites and all the horrendous goings on, which confirmed to me my sickly feeling about them and their nobility status.
I do not practice magic. I believe all people are good, only to be proven otherwise, and in most cases.
I have homed quite a few spirits (believing what was written in their description, I would never consciously lie to anyone, so why should anyone lie to me) and only just now, after reading the post, I sincerely apologise, I did not remember your name because I did not know I had to introduce myself, so I did not pay attention. I have noticed that my life has gone downhill so rapidly and so thoroughly. I am a shadow of what I once used to be. I never suspected that my depressed, lonely, listless emotional self had anything to do with my spirits. And I still don’t know if it does. I am psychologically reversed. I have found out that my subconscious is still protecting the child me from words like, why can’t you be like her? Them? Look at you. My mum to women praising their daughters, mine is no good and stuff like that. Loser. Good for nothing. I was beaten so much, all for my own good of course. I was never in the right, never. I was never allowed to express my opinion. I was never allowed anything. But I thought that that was normal for a child to obey and be punished for not obeying. When one shrink asked me how I took what I experienced I answered I knew of nothing better. And I thought people were good. So now I am an adult and my subconscious is doing its thing. Relentlessly protecting me to feel like a failure. I am so pent up, so closed off, so afraid of everything and everyone. I can’t see, feel, hear my spirits. I wonder why.
I don’t know if my emotional downfall has anything to do with my spirits, which I cannot see, feel or hear but keep amassing them. I am worried and have no idea what to do. Invoke Archangel Michael.
I do realise that I don’t belong here because I am useless in any discussion, but I was asked to introduce myself.
Thank you.
Pelin