Introduce of me :)

But do you see any sign if u evoke him? Cause I dont know did I evoke him or no…

1 Like

Yeah but it was like random and it was really scary so I don’t know I think I even asked Lucifer to not appear as a snake anymore cause I’m scared of snakes :smiley:

1 Like

What entity would you suggest to me? I am interested in getting my girlfriend back and being famous and rich :smiley: Yeah I know its too much but :blush:

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it , did you work with Fama?

nope. I can’t hear spirits yet

Yeah but like Lop_Pollo said that he cant hear spirits yet, I think I cant hear them too… How can I like upgrade it hahaha :smiley:

2 Likes

in my opinion, the beings who can get you what you want(worldly desires) with some of the fastest manifestations are jinns and voodoo spirits. But they also can be extremely dangerous and may require deep dedication for voodoo

3 Likes

Welcome @ogisha023 to the forums

3 Likes

I don’t like dangerous things actually :smiley: I am pretty scared of things that aren’t actually dangerous :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Bordicum
Can you help me with evoking Lucifer?

What do you mean I didn’t really understood you haha :smiley:

Thank you!

1 Like

No never done that and though I have had and have Luciferain friends I only worked with eye of destruction and seteach stuff with in that area ! My area is so far mostly in to ceremonial and diety magic. but their are a links here that you can read up in it though.

2 Likes

Thanks, I am interested in every single entity but like mostly about getting rich,famous,love and that :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t know who to choose haha cause I am scared of everyone except Lucifer, I am scared of him a little bit

1 Like

Can you suggest me anyone except Lucifer cause I have been trying to connect but no success

Like any good angel or demon?

I would like to become rich,be famous and get girl back but I still wanna like be full of knowledge and that you know :smiley: