Introduce of me :)

Hello guys, I am ogisha and I wanna evoke Lucifer, I’m a little bit scared but I think I did it once but I am not sure, I heard snake noise but I was too scared to even say something so can anyone help me here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @ogisha023

Do you have any experience in magick? This post tells us nothing about you.

How old are you?

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

If you are a beginner, what goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction, as it helps us provide advice and appropriate resources.

No I don’t have any experience in magick, I am very young, 15 years old, I am trying to connect with Lucifer with enn and sigil, I am struggling to be sure if i did evoke him…

1 Like

Welcome :blush:, when you say you have no experience, Does that mean you have experience in things like meditation?

I have actually misstyped I wanted to say 25 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually I don’t :smiley: I’d like to have :smiley:

1 Like

Lmao you all people seem so chill here I like it :innocent:

1 Like

There is no age limit on the forum. However, it must be understood that this place does deal with adult themes.

@ogisha023 thank you for elucidating a bit more upon your experience, and welcome.

4 Likes

no you don’t

If you class 25 as very young what do you class as old :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:do you have any experience with Lucifer? :smiley:

Hmmm I’d say 26 :smiley: Just kidding,probably like 60 and older :smiley:

Oh good,cause I am literally scared to evoke him but I would like to talk with him so much I even prepared cookie to share with him now but I am scared lmao :smiley:

2 Likes

hahahaha :smiley: I don’t actually know what should I do, I am not even that much interested in Lucifer I mean I am but I just wanna like give someone something for them to give me something :smiley:

1 Like

don’t be scared.

2 Likes

Yeah I would like not to be :smiley: But like even before I try to evoke him i get goosebumps,btw once I was trying to evoke him and then I just like said nah i cant do this,after a while i was scrolling youtube when i saw his sigil,then i heard snake noise or something like when water fells so i was confused was it him or something? I was even scared to talk to him so I dont really know :smiley:

2 Likes

just do it.

1 Like

Yeah, everything I heard about Lucifer was good but I am still scared cause you know im Christian and there were a lot of bad things said about Lucifer soo you know :smiley:

2 Likes

I would like to but I am really scared and I dont see any signs of him if he appears…

I don’t know how to deal with that as i was never scared of calling them. Though you could do this chant here:
Sumballa Extrakur (Soom-ballah Extra-curr)
(Calls on Shaitan to eradicate all Islamic influence and will strengthen and increase natural resistance to such energies)
It is from satan. not sure if it applies to christianity too.

2 Likes