Intro and questions on jinn magick

Hey my name is Nas and i recently joined this forum and i want to start my journey off with mostly arab/Muslim magic or sihir . I mostly want to start of with love spells and would appreciate it. I do stay with people so I can’t really do incense and stuff so i would appreciate the help.

1 Like

Welcome @itsnasru Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The Magic Of The Swamp

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey m From Kenya which is in africa and no I don’t have any practical magick or any that has worked for me i have tried it multiple times just no luck. Also i do have the deja vu alot but in my dreams there always blurry or i just don’t remember much ( idk if it counts as magick)

I personally never use incense just because I dont care for it and have had great success with magick, so I wouldnt worry too much about that. What I will recommend is working on your own energy, cleansings, and protections to begin. You would be surprised at the obvious fast changes a good cleanse can bring.

What exactly were your questions about the jinn?

1 Like

Mostly on how to summon them and how to make pacts with them.

There is a lot of info on this forum about the jinn. Just be careful dealing with them. They can be more hassle than they’re worth.

1 Like

I have been working with them for the past month using Corwin Hargrove’s methods in Practical Jinn Magick. They work extraordinarily fast, but i have noticed that they tend to hang around my house for a few days after but don’t bother anyone. I have been fortunate to have 100% success with the rituals I have performed thus far, however, that is not typical.

I second the position that they can be a hassle if you enter in unprepared so be sure to use the search function here on the site to start your research. The jinn can be wonderful to work with if you approach them with respect and follow the rules. I would not personally call them beginner friendly but only because I dont feel they are as forgiving as say the spirits of Goetia.

As long as you practice good spiritual hygiene, set your protections, and do your research, you will probably find they are quite easy to contact and work with. I recommend starting with the book I mentioned above and staying away from any rituals involving binding them - you do not want to deal with the consequences of a jinn binding ritual gone wrong, especially as a beginner.

2 Likes