Intro and questions on jinn magick

Hey my name is Nas and i recently joined this forum and i want to start my journey off with mostly arab/Muslim magic or sihir . I mostly want to start of with love spells and would appreciate it. I do stay with people so I can’t really do incense and stuff so i would appreciate the help.

1 Like

Welcome @itsnasru Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The Magic Of The Swamp

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hey m From Kenya which is in africa and no I don’t have any practical magick or any that has worked for me i have tried it multiple times just no luck. Also i do have the deja vu alot but in my dreams there always blurry or i just don’t remember much ( idk if it counts as magick)

I personally never use incense just because I dont care for it and have had great success with magick, so I wouldnt worry too much about that. What I will recommend is working on your own energy, cleansings, and protections to begin. You would be surprised at the obvious fast changes a good cleanse can bring.

What exactly were your questions about the jinn?

1 Like

Mostly on how to summon them and how to make pacts with them.

There is a lot of info on this forum about the jinn. Just be careful dealing with them. They can be more hassle than they’re worth.

1 Like

I have been working with them for the past month using Corwin Hargrove’s methods in Practical Jinn Magick. They work extraordinarily fast, but i have noticed that they tend to hang around my house for a few days after but don’t bother anyone. I have been fortunate to have 100% success with the rituals I have performed thus far, however, that is not typical.

I second the position that they can be a hassle if you enter in unprepared so be sure to use the search function here on the site to start your research. The jinn can be wonderful to work with if you approach them with respect and follow the rules. I would not personally call them beginner friendly but only because I dont feel they are as forgiving as say the spirits of Goetia.

As long as you practice good spiritual hygiene, set your protections, and do your research, you will probably find they are quite easy to contact and work with. I recommend starting with the book I mentioned above and staying away from any rituals involving binding them - you do not want to deal with the consequences of a jinn binding ritual gone wrong, especially as a beginner.

5 Likes

did you follow any book apart from Corwin Hargrove’s for jinn? I did a ritual a few days ago following his method, yet to see any signs/results.
At the very least, I’d expect some haunting - yet that hasn’t happened :joy:

well he mentions in the book something along the lines of, as long as you DON’T give them offerings, they won’t haunt you

1 Like

No, that is the only method I use. Of all the spirits I work with, they are the ones I am most cautious with. The rituals work well for me, and as the saying goes, why fix what isn’t broken? The book does also mention that you won’t always see success - they can and will choose not to help if they don’t want to. I just happen to have been very lucky with my requests.

which rituals did you have success with, I’m interested

I have used:

  • To Unleash Inspiration (the fastest one in my own experience)
  • To Unlock a Situation
  • To Increase Abundance
  • Untamed Riches (although I find Bune delivers more at once for me in this particular area)
  • Directed Financial Disaster (very satisfying to watch, but was a bit slow to start)
  • Make People See the Best in You
  • Bind Somebody in Thought

My favorite is To Increase Abundance because it really does have a lot of applications, just as he says. I also really like To Unlock a Situation because I have never had luck with other forms of road openings, and this definitely gets things moving.

Some of the rituals are more comfortable for me to perform than others; the energy feels a bit different, but nothing off putting. Overall, though, I still don’t think I would personally deviate from this method in my own practice. I am nowhere near knowledgeable enough about these spirits yet to feel comfortable experimenting for now.

1 Like

For the untamed riches, do you indeed get the wealth for the next 3 months? Continuously, before having to redo the ritual?

Not in my experience. I will have a few instances of money dropped in my lap that probably would not have otherwise happened, the sort of scenarios that are far too lucky and out of the ordinary to be considered normal. It isn’t a continuous flow, it ends up feeling more like a stream of extreme financial luck. It could always be the way I word my petitions, though.

1 Like