Into Loagaeth

If the 42 Letter Name is exploring the mystical to bring more happiness into your life, Loagaeth is the mystical activating within your consciousness to awaken intensely powerful abilities.

Before I go into that, what exactly do I mean when I say “mystical”? I mean something very specific when I say happiness, respect, despair, and with mystical, I mean more those qualities of occultism that bring awareness of the omnipresence of the Godself, and of the agency of the Godself.

Synchronicities have expanded for me unlike anything I’ve previously experienced. Divination can be a finicky topic, but with Loagaeth, the karmic traces manifest in the world, often prior to the main event.

Predicting the future is a shakey business, but inevitably, you’re gonna do something, and things will happen. One thing I like about magick is that it takes such philosophical metaphysical intellectual quandaries and makes it into your average Tuesday, not through contemplative cognitions and thought experiments, but right there in your life experience.

Every letter, a spirit. Every atom, a spirit, with difficult to fathom probability-space between them. Are they right next to each other, or light-years apart? I believe we can compute the probability. Weird shit happens when you observe the inanimate building blocks of matter. It seems to respond to observation. At least that’s what they taught me as a freshman.

This isn’t a justification, it’s just something I find interesting.

It’s like the energy is suffusing itself up into my reality. The world seems more and more like the dream state.

Re-engage with dream practices - immediately rewarded. Puzzles to solve, intensely magickal dreams, and glorious pleasure to bask in. I did a pseudo-WBTB (wake back to bed) today, about 5 minutes dim lighting while wearing my sleep mask out of bed after journaling. I had to get up briefly for something, and I thought, hey WBTB I’ll just try and think about lucid dreaming while I’m up. I can recall that moment of determined intention, very brief, but determined, to get lucid. In the dream, after visual sensory information re-emerged following a period with only tactile-spatial sensory awareness, lucidity came over me although without strong meta-awareness, like with meditation. It’s like when I’ve tried the least I’ve also tried the most and been successful. I’ve also gotten to that average twice per week with really only journaling consistently over some months.

What makes it so intense? Aside from the enormous number of results, and I am hesitant to say primarily manifested in the dream state, you sense the energies around you for long enough and it gets to feeling like you can dissolve yourself into the blob whenever you want.

Occultism is rarely anything remotely like fictional magic, but this can blur that line. This likely makes it dangerous for the Larpers, while unchaining those powerful with more regular practical methods.

Goodbye regular dreams. I welcome the vast limitlessness of the light shining through my being.

1 Like

Today, I wrote out my six lines. Day before yesterday I did six lines, and a bit before that drew out the squares. Steady as it goes. Blocked out an hour and a half, got it done. Moved forward.

Loagaeth isn’t just another pathworking - it’s a lifestyle. It’s gonna take a while, and that is all part of what must be accepted. Block out that hour and a half, two or three times per week, at least one day off for the eyes to not get all fucked up from staring at tiny little squares, and the Loagaeth lifestyle will be being lived.

That is a choice you can make. Does anyone choose hate? So it would seem.

Fear, it cripples even the best of relationships. Rather than glorifying the egos, there is only bitterness and shame. Shame. SHAME.

Fear seeps into the mind and poisons everything it touches. Rationality, good intentions, all drown in the wake of fear - the creeping erosion.

But what if magick says, hey I know you’re exhausted beyond the point of what you can safely express, and I know you just want to be happy and self-actualized, heh, yeah, get rid of that crap, get yourself some weapons, and follow me. Good vibes magick? Yeah there’s a bit of a situation going on, in case you were unaware. Everyone thinks it sounds awesome. Oh, it is awesome.

Loagaeth offers a primary power of water - the flow of chaos and change. The more the wave grows, the more powerful it becomes, and the more it grows.

Let this be a testament to the power of magick. I seem to no longer fear returning to that place where my account is less than $5. I don’t even know if that’s possible anymore. I think I’ve done more money magick than anything else.

For the jealous, they seem to not see what coats my hands as it repulses them. I have no regrets. What would have happened to this vessel had that choice not been made, and the gift not given? Probably bad stuff.

When you’re there, right after the attack against you, which was denied, which caused damage, you can’t sleep, you can’t stop feeling your heart, you know what’s probably coming if you can go under, yeah bro take the hit. Those dreams will be forgotten, but I will never forget that my cause is just.

A RotNS reset? Try the demonic earth power of Loagaeth. That’s like dropping an entire life situation and calling forth the wave. Can you feel that power, emerging from the 2,401 letters?

I suppose it’s too bad I’m just so goddamn rich, attractive, and highly cultivated albeit with much to learn in my current artform.

But wait - that sounds like scarcity.

I create abundance; wealth flows through me.

Freedom, Sex, Money, Power, Success

I cannot deny what my logical thinking mind knows to be true. I can only be grateful, to myself, for always being there for me.

Namaste, myself. Perhaps one day there will be no further cause for arms. At the least, I know that this weight which I have borne, like one of those toddler-carrying frontpacks, but like a shitton of really heavy ones, will fall away. Fuck I gotta do more cardio. This is my therapy therapists tend to not appreciate all the dark nuances that life carries.

Empathy? Sure, I’ve been practicing tactical empathy for a long time. Now, sympathy? Sympathy must be earned, and I am not the one who must do the earning.

I wish everyone would just chill tf out. Take a hit of the 42 bruh it’s hard to smile with fear all up in this shit. How about specifically Gavriel, Angel of Strength.

For the record, I’m going start to finish, two evocations per, cause if you read the titles you can see the glory of the Godself being manifested.

1 Like

I am thinking about standing by my statement that Enochian sex magick is perhaps the most effective learning magick you can do if you can do it well. Or perhaps I should say sex magick sigils. Yes, that is what I will say.

Sometimes, it seems you just need some more developments. Time in the practice room, developing it out. You get fresh ideas and refine existing concepts, and as you get fresh ideas, there is the opportunity to integrate it into your knowledge, your framework, your understanding of the thing, as you develop it out in the practice room.

I would say that I also tend to perceive “level-ups” when learning something. Some significant change occurred and then more becomes accessible and enabled. It feels significantly different because of what you can now do. Ultimately the same things are still happening, developing it out, but this at least in my mind is a real perception that I’ve had with various objects of learning.

I would say that there are various skill development progressions or tracks, or trees, that have to all be unlocked to a certain point to get to certain levels. It’s not all exactly linear, though. You can be lopsided. But the idea is that sometimes if you just get that one thing, however complex or simple it may be, and then boom, breakthrough.

If you really pay attention and think about it as you develop it out, you can see the developments as they occur, and it is fascinating to observe the mind doing its thing.

1 Like

What causes the perception of an “off-day”? Developments, it seems. This is assuming you weren’t just somehow otherwise limited, and not just out of practice.

You get a new idea-concept, and then you have to develop it out. To be successful indeed you must create abundance.

In all likelihood, you must develop it out or else get stuck in this semi-developed land that’s either not as cool as the previous state of the skill or not as consistent, and perhaps not as comprehensive. It occurred to me that people can pretty much be one-trick ponies and have some success with that. I am so intended to create variation that it’s more likely that I’ll forget the one-trick as it arises and passes away. My mind is so unconcerned with grasping that my full power is directed to creation. Not always exactly what I want but it is my preference over the alternative that is lacking creative faculties and being limited to the deepest of statements, “How’s it feel playing someone else’s notes all the time?”

Currently I am engaging in some intense developing. There is very little study as I have much knowledge to fuel my practice, but there are some intense studies on the horizon, I can see it. It’s enjoyable - I’m pretty into it.

Ultimately the result is that I did it. Success Magick - success.

My success.

Successs

Fuck dude I’m so fucking cool.

I’ve realized a tragic truth - my enemies have destroyed much of my capacity for love. When everyone is your enemy, you tend to not like people very much.

I guess it’s not really a recent realization, but a bit of a sensitive one as I’m working on it and it sucks to be confronted with failure. That’s the amazing thing, though. The potential is still there, and who doesn’t love themselves some fucking potential. Happiness is an energy that can always be summoned, just like any of the other energies.

But does happiness make you weak? I suppose I should actually say, does happiness make you ineffective? I’d like to think I’m a bit more fucking capable than that.

Am I never allowed to express displeasure and am I supposed to live in blissed-out delusion? I’d rather not. Pettiness, hypocrisy, objectification, at the end of the day, I just gotta ask myself, do I want to get bogged down? Can I tell people to fuck off and not get bogged down? Can I kindly request that people fuck off or make it just goddamn clear that I was done dirty without holding it against them?

That’s an important note. Not everyone is playing a tit-for-tat game, or a “I get everything that I want absolutely and any resistance will be met with extreme force,” or you know, try and play that game. Ultimately, someone either wants to authentically connect on a basis of mutual enjoyment and genuine respect, or they don’t. Or they blow themselves up with their own emotional hand grenade. I find it’s best to think real fuckin carefully about whether or not you want to pull that pin.

I’ve met many, many people who are so bogged down it almost hurts just to even contemplate such a degree of bogged-downedness. You ever step foot into a minefield? Some people are only minefields, and the entire relationship is either attempting to carefully maneuver around someone’s mines, not giving a fuck and accepting full-blown hatred against you despite all reasonableness because you just don’t want to bring to bear the full force of your potential for controlling human beings just to do what makes you happy, or it just not existing at all. Growing up in a minefield, I find it rather difficult to summon the patience.

But summoning the patience is sometimes exactly what must be done.

If I really wanted to, I could just go back into demon-land. It didn’t do me too bad before, but I want to be a complete emotional being, despite my enemies.

Option 1 - bogged down
Option 2 - light and free

If you’re trying to pick something up, I didn’t put anything down. These are different things. In fact I kinda despise putting things down, to be honest, but I am very used to knowing more or less exactly what’s going on. I wonder what would happen if I just pretended to have no idea what was being put down. Act, if you will. I can do that. It’s almost like there are ways of softening and expressing respect and kind regard without going into confusion land.

Oh, and when I fuck up, I’d like to think that I’d have the goddamn fortitude to not cower behind bullshit pseudo-communication.

I’m glad it kinda pisses me off, but I do not wish to dwell here.

1 Like

Hmm, I didn’t write any Loagaeth lines today, nor am I going to do a visualization before sleep since I did something else (although I did attune with the elements in the morning), and I’m not going to do the 4 dream yoga visualizations, I wonder if it’ll just be samsaric dreams tonight.

Jesus fuck

Now that was intense. falls back asleep

I’ll admit I enjoy a relaxing calm just after noon coffee dab and Infantry Attacks (Thus, at very close range, a very hot fire fight developed. I stood taking aim alongside a pile of wood. My adversary was twenty yards ahead of me, well covered, behind the steps of a house. Only part of his head was showing. We both aimed and fired almost at the same time and missed. His shot just missed my ear. I had to load fast, aim calmly and quickly, and hold my aim. That was not easy at twenty yards with the sights set for 440 yards, especially since we had not practiced this type of fighting in peacetime. My rifle cracked; the enemy’s head fell forward on the step.), but fuck dude.

I guess I really needed to just say that, huh. I would say I wish I could say it to their face, but I suppose that’s what I did. I wasn’t lucid, and perhaps that was a good thing, as my subconscious seemed to know while my surface conscious mind was too caught up in this or that.

I used to really not like dreaming, cause it usually was fucking shitty, but wowzers if you want “proof” of the lackingness of materialism get yourself on that Loagaeth dream practice. Maybe dream yoga visualizations first. Loagaeth seems a bit more puzzley, but not in an arbitrarily, pointlesslessly difficult way, but with the purpose of bringing attention to dreams. If you want to know, you gotta read your own journal, but if you spend the time with it then the insights shine through with great clarity.

It’s like this.
Here is how your narcissism manifested.
But I am a victim in this way. (they blocked that out and denied it irl, in all likelihood to this day)
Yeah well I smoked too much weed we all get fucked. I then empathize and feel sympathy because I care. This gesture was not returned. This is why the dream state is helpful because I can find clarity without having to wade through likely permanently entrenched narcissistic bullshit.
There was also the dream about controlling time and stuff but that one was more apparent and certainly less intense.

It seems kind of like dosing. Writing lines definitely gets the juices flowing, and then the other practices kind of maintain that connection while doing their own things, like good “supplemental” practices. Like any other magick, it seems the more you consistently summon the energies, the stronger they become, with a baseline developing as you sort of habituate to the effects and they become integrated into your natural patterns until/unless acted upon by some other force.

Yeah it’s just good magick.

Crazy how much history would have changed if that dude wasn’t an incompetent. I mean, let’s unilaterally hate an entire group regardless of the complexities of a corrupt and not so obviously crystal clear world. Who needs empathy for fellow human beings when you can just hate! Cause clearly I have no experience with baseless malice directed against me and not projecting others’ behavior onto people who don’t deserve it.

Did I tell them that this job was beyond my strength, that I had been on the go for eighteen hours and was now exhausted? No; although a tough job lay ahead, it had to be done.

We continued the march, and at nightfall a torrential downpour set in. Soon there was not a dry stitch of clothing on our bodies, and the water-soaked packs began to weigh heavily. A fine beginning!

A portentous Sabbath!

Everywhere, serious, troubled faces!

2 Likes

As I wade back into this practice, I am intrigued by dream memory. Is it just more/stronger intentions to retrieve and “hold onto” or maintain the memories that causes improved dream recall? Seems like a reasonable possibility. I don’t think there’s a separate dream memory system, but perhaps that could very well be the case given that cognitive scientists currently believe there are a variety of memory systems which all function independently but are connected. Avid readers may recall HM, someone with a type of amnesia that prevented him from forming new episodic memories (like remember yourself eating lunch yesterday), but was able to learn piano pieces over time, despite having no memories of ever playing a piano each time he sat down to play. His hands (and foot) just knew what to do, and he was able to correct and learn.

It could also just be that dream memories are somehow flagged as less important. You probably don’t remember every mundane detail of every day walking down the same street. I have no way of empirically verifying any of this though so whatever.

In practice, a few days back into it and I’m at that stage where you remember most of what happens and then recall scattered fragments of forgotten dreams after waking somewhat randomly, either just popping in or retrieved off a cue.

I read comments here and there from dream practitioners, and I’m of the opinion that most of them just don’t really practice very effectively. If you read some of the dreams in Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, many are quite detailed and lengthy, and I have had a reasonable amount of those as well. When I’m practicing well, that’s mostly what they are, and there seems to be a much greater continuity within REM periods while dreaming is occurring. It’s almost like less powerful recall leads to black-out times where shifts can occur, but perhaps this is not the case and it just seems like a large shift due to the lack of continuity in the memory, so the transition moment is not remembered just chunks of memory.

When I am practicing well, it feels like I play through the entire memory very quickly, and then hold onto that whole strand as I transcribe down the moments and details one after the next. It’s like if you watch say a standard 22ish minutes episode of a show, then right afterwards think back through it all somewhat generally and quickly.

Now that I write this out, it’s actually quite amazing how much detail can be held onto with trained dream recall. I’ve done like 3 or so pages for a single dream, remembering all the notable details, every line of dialogue exactly or very close to exactly as it was spoken, all the impressions, all that stuff.

This water table best know what it’s fucking doing. Considering how annoying it is the demon side should at least be fun.

I’d rather evoke Orpaniel, but it’s not my job to evoke Gavriel for everyone. Good ole Orpaniel, reminding me that antisocial lingerings are not bad. Just take a bit of a chill pill with the suffer, as you have made me suffer. Also reminding me to laugh as blame just passes right through me, empty. I’m not sure I’ve ever been sorry, but I just want to be happy. I’m just so angsty dude what can I say. You fail miserably enough and it all starts coming back.

I’m of a mind to abandon intention altogether. Fuck it.

I’m just gonna evoke these angels until I don’t have to deal with this shit anymore. Synchronicity is for psychotics. You meet one person who just fuckin vibes out with you, not trying to get all up in your shit, not being a dumbshit projecty projector, not being a hypocritical fuckface with an embarrassing lack of self-control, not literally disliking you for existing around someone, or for displaying your passion, and you realize how disappointing humanity can be. Good thing I got this air sphere around me, cause oof that’s a whole lotta shit these smoothbrains have been throwing at me. It sure does make the good ones stand out. Good thing I got many arbitrary faces to fill in some of my dream scenarios.

chuckles at the most severe of pathetic ignorance

And just like that, I’m so light and free. By that I of course mean, brutal out of control monstrosity. Last time I spoke with Hsa, well, I still occasionally hear the wimperings. Last time I spoke with Orpaniel, well, some don’t even bog you down at all.

That’s not an invitation to curse me. I would generally advise against that. I don’t like being down in this bog but here we are, and if you fuck with my happiness I will unleash holy hell upon you. How about we trade instead, my reasonable dude.

1 Like

Ok just a little more edge then back to your regularly scheduled occult programming. No one has to read this.

You ever want to see peak humanity? Go drive on a highway. Literally any time will do.

As you pass the person going kind of around the speed limit in the passing lane with no other vehicles around us, note that it is called the passing lane, not the left lane, not the fast lane, it’s almost like you can see the cognitive dissonance manifesting after you flip them off and they start to come to terms with their life decisions.

But that’s just how it is! No, it’s how it is because of you. You are the fucking problem. You are causing problems for many other people, because you’re a goddamn jackass.

One time this guy with a big truck got all pissed off at me and of course hit the gas right after that. I just smiled, knowing that he was probably going to go home and reinforce his shit-awful relationship with his wife and children. Maybe they’ll even grow up to be like me. Certainly better than the alternative.

Others have seemed embarrassed. This one is more intriguing to me. It implies that somewhere, deep within the recesses of their glistening, slipnslide brain, they knew the truth of their jackassery as they were manifesting it with like 20 or so vehicles behind them.

That’s not safe! No, you’re the problem. It’s not safe because of people like you.

What are these people’s lives like? What led them to this moment, driving on a road, the droplets slick with the unbroken cranial surface tension, justifying their behavior to themselves?

Oh I’m not raging, I’m having a great time. At no point is there any ego in this whatsoever, I just enjoy being quick. Whuaelll life just moves at a different pace around here. Clearly. I imagine you’d hang or burn me if you could.

Humans, in their natural habitat. Excluding those who are to be excluded, dipshits.

See some people would find that funny and then we’d be happy together in a relationship of mutual respect and benefit.

Some more regularly scheduled occult programming.

I’d like to take this moment to instructively recover emotionally from devastating failures. Not catastrophic, but certainly devastating.

I kind of knew this was going to happen. Magick does this oh so wonderful thing where upon entering into an undertaking, it often front-loads lots of the “lessons,” presumably avoiding complete failure but making lots of the possibilities just happen, somewhat brutally and swiftly. I’ll sometimes do this intentionally myself just to resolve situations, oh but magick is far more clever than I am.

It’s been described as accelerating time. Instead of these sort of inevitable events occurring spread out over a long stretch of time, where they can cause more negative outcomes and wasted time, they get front-loaded. Thankfully, usually landing on the armored spots, not critical spots, as it were. It still sucks but it could be much worse.

Do we manifest what we subconsciously desire, regardless? Perhaps. If everything had gone so magickally well, super optimally awesome, that was a reasonable possibility given the items in the bag to be tossed onto the table. But perhaps I was simply drinking from the wrong pool. Perhaps I didn’t even bring a canteen. Or an iron will.

Or maybe, I manifested exactly what I needed, just for me.

For the Loagaeth magicians, if at all possible, I highly recommend planning out a time when you can write lines, and then give yourself plenty of sleep-in time for dreaming the following night/morning.

Ah, yes, the material. I remember.

What I don’t remember? Upon awakening, I recalled three distinct scenes or sections. Note, note, note - note, note, note - fuck, note, note. Yep that’s just fuckin gone.

In a dream after lucidity came over me, the world began to shake and crumble. I commanded ‘Stabilize’ a few times (not over and over - if the lawnmower starts, it doesn’t need another crank) and also ‘Clarify’. I looked over towards one direction and saw some puddles of something on the ground in this warehouse I now found myself in. The building I entered I know most definitely is not a warehouse, so perhaps I was not “perfectly lucid” as I thought to myself. I intended to create fire and visualized it in space. It didn’t immediately appear, but as I was losing interest I saw flames begin to trickle up from the puddles.

After this, there was a sense of others being present, possibly hostiles, and I took to flight. It didn’t immediately get going, but I tucked my legs in after a hop and continued my “up” intention and that got me in the air. After that I had pretty decent control, sometimes with a short delay between intention and movement. I shot some fireballs at some dudes and watched em burn.

In a different dream I was just chillin in a hot springs laughing in rich with this other dude. “Repeat,” haw hoho. Felt really nice. My dude was lacking a hit so I went to my open K-safe. Then some hostiles came in. Indeed, you always make it about you. Fair enough dream.

There was also the toddler who just fuckin dabbed on em at my request. My hype was immeasurable. Yet another dream character emerging from the warehouse of memory, stimulated by the lines. This one transformed. In my resolve to conduct a transformation of this object once again, knowing this possibility in the dream state, I instantly became lucid.

1 Like

Greed was good.

Combine sex magick sigils with Enochian consciousness - good things happen!

It seems that a challenge of Loagaeth is to practice the methods as instructed. I cannot even begin to describe the qualities of the Loagaeth angels and demons.

Sometimes I remember that Enochian has been in this world since the 1500s.

When I stare down into the depths, what do I see looking back at me?

I imagine the experience of an occultist speaking the Keys and meditating is quite different than that of an occultist actively practicing Loagaeth magick. There is much magick in the world, but where are the Loagaeth spirits to be found? Who has this power?

Perhaps it is an indication of the power that such arduousness is required to unlock the basic fundamental abilities. I’m not talking a splash, I mean to truly be there in it, in the practice of Loagaeth, this gift which has been given to us.

I do not believe the chakra associations that I use are in this thread, and so I will display them for you now.

root chakra, red - fundamental, primary, root, source causes
navel chakra, orange - abundance
solar plexus, yellow - personal power
heart (chest), green - emotions and healing
throat, blue - the creation of intention
brow, bluish purple - the magickal, spiritual, and mystical inclining towards the material
crown, reddish purple - the magickal, spiritual, and mystical inclining towards the astral
(here, astral meaning non-material)

Elemental powers of Loagaeth magick. What’s even the point of constructing additional tables? To give the material mind something to grasp onto?

You know, I find myself in the peculiar position where I seem to involve myself with subjects which people often believe they know something about. They just run at each other right. Right. There’s a big five right. Right. A whole ocean of personality. They really do believe they know something.

All I know is that there are these beings around me.

1 Like

It’s never just a simple spell. It’s always an entire pathworking, with results, manifestations, and inner transformation.

What trials and ordeals have you passed through, successful?

Who or what am I? When I summon spirits, our beings merge, and I take on their powers and qualities. Is that all I am - of the quality of the spirits that I have summoned? What was I before? Ooh yeah I’d rather be the qualities of the spirits I have summoned. Sounds kind of arbitrary when you put it like that, like I’m just another copy-pasted personality. Just a slinky demon with their hands in their pockets.

Loagaeth is rather demanding, intense, even, but as the occultist I believe it is important to properly understand that my practice is there to serve me, not the other way around. It sounds so tempting, a dark, rumbling voice, ready in service of the Lord, but that ain’t me. I give myself what I need, even with these beings being rather persistent. In fact, that’s not a conflict. Ultimately, it all comes down to my own delusion and misunderstanding.

Cliche - how you do one thing is how you do everything. Perfection, is not required. Fear of catastrophic destruction, however it may have once served, rationally and emotionally woven in the karmic traces - give it to the elemental Godmind.

The fact of the matter is, my knowledge is not yet cultivated enough to fully abide in this Godpresence. As I enter into this room, my servant kneels, absolutely loyal, unspeakable cunning glistening in his evil eyes. This place, the Godbeing.

1 Like

Do I have any idea, at all, whatsoever, what I’m talking about? Perhaps.

I already knew this, but needed to be reminded to switch over to this mode. I’ve been reading Infinite Manifestation Loops by Richard Dotts, so far an excellent text.

I’ve gotten this idea that there are like two different methods for magickal change - the transmutation method, and the neutrality method. Most magick I’ve worked with is a transmutation type of magick, where you feel existing or even cultivate negative emotion and allow it to subside into a pleasurable feeling, representing the change that you want to occur with your emotional state.

This works well for many things, but in my opinion is not as good for daily life well-being. If you are thinking negative thoughts, feeling strong negative emotion, you can try and deal with that directly through imagining desired outcomes. Rather than being angry at an enemy, you feel the pleasure that would come from bad things happening to them. LHP forum dude.

What if this isn’t really applicable though, and the result you are wanting is just a passive substrate of happiness to go about your day on? There are some thoughts that I don’t want to feel happy about because I don’t like them and don’t want to reinforce weakness. If you’re trying to actively induce a happy feeling, it can feel fake, and you can get bogged down in the unwinnable game of constantly susing out your emotions from each other while attempting to give yourself some peace of mind, which is impossible while engaging in this. There is also the investigative meditative habit that wants to always know what is happening in the mind precisely as it happens. Continuously investigating the same thing over and over loses its value.

I don’t want to give away the author’s secret sauce, so buy the book, but basically the idea is to be mindful, but with some extra intentions to assist with that. You can be mindful of a violent storm of activity moment-to-moment as it occurs, and that’s better than not being mindful of it. Basically you intend to stop thinking that thought-stream, and attach to that intention the intention to go all the way to zero (the good kind, in this case), and then attach the intention to do this any time, past present future, you experience unwanted thoughts and feelings.

The reason I find this intriguing is that attention is always on something. Unless you experience a highly cultivated, difficult experience, something is going on. It’s not lapsing into low energy dullness, but like a speed bump or something. Bump, all the way to zero, neutral state.

From a neutral state of peace, happiness can naturally arise, especially if energies aligned with this are being summoned. What can alternatively happen is negative thought streams arise again because they are highly activated and habituated into thinking. This is where the intention to activate the all the way to zero intention loop any time unwanted thoughts arises comes in. It becomes automatic, like the negative thoughts, until what is automatic is attention moving onto something else. Every time it goes back, the not-mind intention loop should arise (if you cultivate that), and at the most amusingly extreme the mind would loop through this over and over until finally it becomes monkey-minded into something else or intentionally directed and concentrated on some other object or set of objects to flick around. It’s like cognitive dissonance - this is an inherently unsustainable state for the mind to be in so it must resolve one way or the other because it has these two opposing forces acting in it, and one will inevitably win.

If you go deep enough into that train of thought with the transmuting and associating, it can cause fear of not correcting every negative thought, and this just encourages it to feed into itself. The solution is not to force positivity onto the entire mind, it’s to allow negativity to self-liberate. It’s true that if you try to attach a positive feeling onto a negative thought pattern, what’s probable to happen is the thought pattern will arise again, having been fed with attention, and then you may experience the arising of the positive emotion after the negativity, but it probably just gets drowned out.

It’s just an unwinnable game, especially if somehow self-hatred developed from somewhere, and there is no point in even trying to play unless you want to investigate what happens in the mind when you try to do these things.

Just fuckin meditate, is the moral of the story. Rather than trying to imagine outcomes which feel improbable and self-delusional, dissolve the negative thought patterns. In a more neutral or resting positive state, more productive thoughts can be had for most situations.

This is essentially grey-rocking, for those familiar with that technique, but the idea is not to literally always be doing it to everything, which is a side-effect that can occur in people who have to employ grey-rocking frequently. If you do it to everything, you emotionally constipate yourself. You still want to feel good, but in a clear-minded way. You can not-mind away the fear, but allow what has utility to arise as it needs to and then pass in mindful awareness. Drinking in the glory of the sensory world I think is a far better way to live than constantly doing mental gymnastics all the time, likely just agitating yourself for no reason.

I find these things interesting, but it’s probably a testament to how ineffective the transmutation method can be under certain circumstances that it took me this long to accept what I already pretty much knew, albeit here with some very handy additional techniques.

It’s all about that STRONG. RESOLUTION. E NE R G Y.

Negative emotion corrupts as it arises, not as it passes away.

Every day - I be prognosticatin.

super

u l t r a

High Octane

INTENSE

D R E A M Y O G A

Behold, these undeniable visions from beyond the mortal plane.

Why is my magick so annoyingly effective? Everything that has happened, all of it has brought me to where I am now, with the knowledge I have, with the resources I have, with the connections I have. Without speculating on the nature of my incarnation, that is a fact which gives me pleasure.

I like to remember this story, not really to model my life around it, but as a reminder. I once heard tale of an individual who spent some years in complete isolation, completely alone, dedicating his time entirely to spiritual practice. He had food, water, shelter, no threats or dangers to his life, such basic biological necessities, and all the time in the world to practice, and that is what he did. He reported that it was the happiest time of his life.

It is a reminder that happiness comes from within, not from any possible external circumstances. We know that all sensations are inherently unsatisfactory, and only by releasing oneself from grasping and aversion and abiding in tranquility can true happiness arise. I could have everything I’ve ever wanted and more, but on the inside be depressed. I could be that dude meditating all day in a cave and be gushing, exploding with happiness.

External circumstances certainly make it easier though, but even still, the internal state is what determines the quality of any and every experience.

What causes it to be the case that there are demons in the world? Enochian stuff aside, what need is there for demons? Can I even really contemplate a future time in demonland accurately given my previous experience in demonland, with the state of my mind as it was? Do I need to elaborate on which demonland I am referring to? Black magick, and the Left Hand Path. The pursuit of true knowledge and understanding. That’s an Enochian reference. When Dee was asked by the angels what he sought, his answer was true knowledge and understanding.

I cannot stop this ceaseless and unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Even if I could, it seems that the knowledge would still flow to me, bidden or otherwise. Such is my blessing and my curse.

I have been guided to think back to times when I was so unshakeably certain in the inevitability of my results. Not even for ultra general wealth flowed through me results, pretty specific stuff. There was not a shred of doubt in my mind. There simply was no other possibility.

In at least several of these cases, the situations played out over some time, around a few weeks give or take. As each event occurred, there was no other possibility than that magick was causing shit to happen and to eventuate in the outcome which I requested. I even once told someone - yeah this is just how it’s gonna be, you can go ahead and do all that, but I can tell you right now what’s going to happen. And that is exactly what happened.

I think part of the problem is that I got used to same-day results and/or really really long-term requests, like at least a year from now if not longer. You get good at communicating your desires and receiving guidance and ritual timing can often work out that way, especially if you’re getting demonic with it. The ole awkward week and half or so from now results are in a strange place because oftentimes, you want to be tactical about what energy you summon so that the spirit is with you and the energy strong and fresh when you need it.

I have come to believe that the solution is to focus on the pathworking, on the system. Toe-dipping is fine, but really only gets you so far. For example, I did 7 Occult Money Rituals for like a year or so, and that radically transformed me on the inside, in my thoughts and beliefs. New moon next Saturday, by the way. It was also accompanied by manifestations, but The Manifestation didn’t happen until some time into it. Would that manifestation have happened without those rituals, though, however non-linear I may be? I don’t think so, no.

We can only be grateful for the gifts which have been given to us, and meditate, to further accomplish dream yoga, and to cultivate concentration, insight, and peace.

That night I took time to thank God for seeing me through that day of days, and prayed I would make it through D+1. And if, somehow, I managed to get home again, I promised God, and myself, that I would find a quiet piece of land someplace, and spend the rest of my life in peace.

1 Like

A five and a half page dream - now that’s intense. When you journal so hard that you wake-back-to-bed yourself, that’s how you know you’re doing Loagaeth magick. Another indication is when circumstances in your material life are arranged for the purposes of stimulating stuff in the following dreams. I use a pocket notebook for my dream journal as blue light in the middle of the night is not ideal, I don’t know how anyone could possibly want to type that much on their phone, and I’ve tried audio and currently prefer writing, partially for ease of review.

In the first dream, not the five and a half pager, I found myself in an underground tunnel, with my perception being like a side-scrolling video game. I could see myself as a 3D form in the space, but could only move left or right. I was going to the left for some reason, I think the opposite of what some others whom I did not otherwise perceive were doing, running through the tunnel, and then encountered a huge snake, the largest part of its body filling the entire tunnel. I began to run to the right, fleeing from the beast. I made it over to another doorway in the ground, went down into it, but then a great deluge came upon the environment and I felt unable to move, perhaps drowning.

The scene then reset. This time, I went to the right. I found the doorway again, but now it appeared like in a bathroom stall, and my perception shifted and I went around behind the walls fully in 3D space. I heard/sensed the beast approaching, and lucidity came over me for a moment. I decided to attempt to interact with the beast somehow. I floated over around the corner, and we both paused for a moment, registering the other presence. I then reached for and began to handle the beast, expecting it to strike, but it was calm after that and I continued to handle the beast.

I then climbed up out of this tunnel onto a snowy plain, mountains out on the horizon in all directions. I was taken aback by the beauty of the scene, lucidly aware that I was in a dream in that moment. In some places, my perception of the mountains changed, and they appeared flat and close to me in space, like a drawing of a faraway mountain. I found this strange, but did not linger in these thoughts as a strong impulse to dream journal overcame me. I knew there was a journal over by the treeline, and I made my way over to it, trudging through the snow in a quick haste. I found the journal upon a small ridge by the treeline, and could see another journal on the ground a short distance away. As I picked up the journal, enemy combatants emerged from the treeline. Some moved forward tactically to hold security towards the tunnel, while another two focused on securing me. No rounds were fired, but they quickly caught up to me as I was running and I just ate the dirt.

In the five and a half pager, there was a similar concept of looping or resetting, with some differences. The location was the same each time, but once it was a morph, a rather radically different morph, and the circumstances, the people, the situation, was different each time.

Going a bit from memory here, the first scenario involved a character and a theme to the interaction with this character that I had experienced twice previously earlier in the week. The scene ended with the character transforming, while retaining their identity label, into the opposite sex, becoming a middle-old aged fat, balding man. For those who have seen the show, it was like that guy who Chuck saw eating a philly cheesesteak. There are various implications from this transformation, and from these recurring scenes with this character. The scene involved counter-manipulation, with my employing a display of misery to aid with deception and manipulation as my adversary was displaying and behaving off of what in recollection seems a mixture of fear emotions, perhaps with strong notes of despair, and hatred/malice. My display was effective.

The next scene was a morph of the location, my residence, albeit much huger and more luxurious. I’ve had similar dreams before as well, sometimes with the property being extended in some way, but this was a complete transformation while retaining that quality of “my residence.” Events transpired here which resembled commonly occurring events for me in the waking state, all characters present behaviorally statistically plausible. It once again ended in a bathroom. I don’t know what the deal is with fuckin bathrooms. I’ve seen some weird, dark and spooky, and ultra swanky bathrooms in my dreams. I genuinely don’t quite get this one, but I suppose I’ve seen quite the variety of bathrooms in my waking life, from dark and spooky to ultra, ultra swank. My dream servitor has appeared in a bathroom before, so maybe the bathroom is a secret gateway to another dimension. Who is to say.

In the next scene, a manifestation of a spirit was present while I was in my bed, feeling the strong impulse to dream journal. I began to recall while interacting with this being and feeling the energy. I was almost content to just go ahead and forget that dream.

In the next scene, I false awakeninged again. This time I sensed something was off, not sure what at first, but then realized my front door had been left open by another, apparently for religious purposes. I went to close it, wearing just my underwear (classic), when a relatively higher priest processed by, followed by the various laymen and such in ceremonial attire, as is done.

There was yet another false awakening. In this scene, two men were in my residence, one of mediumish build and the other burlier, one in my bedroom where I was, another off in the kitchen area down the hall. I wanted them to leave, but they were forcefully intruding. The one in the bedroom was perhaps the good in a good/bad situation, but I don’t believe there was that level of thought being put into this. The one from the kitchen came into my room after I was loudly, not shouting, but projecting, commanding them to leave. At this point or another it became apparent they were firefighters. The one from the kitchen came in with an aggressive posturing, and then reached into his coat threateningly. I said, what, really, gonna pull a gun firefigher? He then withdrew an axe from his coat, brandishing it with harmful intent. I thought, oh really, trying to best a swordsman with an axe are you? I then found myself with my old training weapon in my hands, tip pointing at the throat of my adversary, well within the danger space, in the center of that space, the axe off to my left. Perhaps my rustiness shows in that moment. I then observed that my weapon now had a hook on the end of it, and when my adversary went to take a swing at me, I disarmed him with a simple stroke. I was then holding his axe. For some reason or another I still considered him a potential danger and so remained cautious and alert. I took a swing and made a solid connection to the head, around the 1030 position if the head were a clock, and saw the gash made from my strike. He continued to move about, and I remained aware of both him and the other man still in the room, positioning myself so that he was off slightly in front and to my left while the striken man was slightly further forward and perhaps at 1215. I delivered another couple strikes to the kitchen man, connecting with each. The first man, the one who was in the bedroom when the scene appeared, then drew two small scythe-like weapons, brandishing them as though to throw them. As he primed himself to do so, my intention was to sweep them out of the air with my weapon. There, the dream ended.

I returned to sleep once again after journaling this dream, and upon awakening felt a sense of fatigue, and could only bring myself to retain and jot down some general impressions of the dream I had just had. I just went to read those few lines, and I can’t read most of the words, hah, so I suppose I should try and have a bit better handwriting.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, gosh golly by gee, I seem to have found myself with a little bit of a money problem. If only there were a magickal fucking solution to my little problem.

If only there were some number of rituals that could solve my problem!

What? 7 Occult Money Rituals?

Wealth Magick, career building, that’s all and cool, but the issue faced by every money magician is that you can’t focus on that cheap bullshit.

I like career magick as much as the next individual, but you got a money fucking problem, how about you do some money rituals.

Do I have money problems? Hah! Not really. I probably do more money rituals than all you fucks combined, though. Do I really need to? But do I want to though? Do you find such a lifestyle to be fun and exciting, perhaps a little bit more comfortable, less wearisome, and most of all, desirable? I certainly do.

It’s a wonderful moment, when you see someone give in to the pleasure.

Loagaeth presents you with this quandary - extreme stability. This is again the proverbial soul pact. These symbols will be with me until this mortal flesh rots and there is transcendence of the flesh.

If you want to really do the magick, this must be a part of who you are. There is no other way about it. I would like to imagine that it is not necessary for me to say “you gotta do it every week or whatever” as I would like to imagine that my readers have some magickal sense about them. This is a gateway, and that gateway is freely available (for the low price of a $100 set of Klein!) (or do the Peace Clarity Power Corruption dream yoga visualizations). All you must do is go to sleep and have the desire to remember.

I believe it is quite clear that the Loagaeth energies have been assisting me in my dream practice. I so conveniently false awaken in some bed somewhere and strongly intend to recall my dream memories, over and over, recallin recallin. That keeps what just happened fresh. Then I have more experience in the dream state, where the malleability of everything is perhaps just slightly more so than in the waking state.

This is a dream; I am in control.

Planning out your life isn’t a syndrome if you are developing Strategy. I like to take a page from my past life in my life. The Strategy is what should be determining your Operations. So if I have an overarching business or career arc in mind, my Operations should effectively accomplish what needs to be done to achieve that experience. My Tactics are in the day to day, a bit above that as well.

Strategy as how I consider it in my personal doing of shit, is more of the thinking abstractly about the whole thing. How am I arranging my vibes across the next good number of years? Loagaeth is somewhat of a long-term project, perhaps we could say, so that remains a consideration for the duration, either in rest or in active performance. What good is magick if we cannot secure for ourselves that which is desired?

I’ll almost absolutely certainly be blogging about it anyways, and otherwise don’t see what would cause me to be concerned about making these statements.

Is your Strategy for this one more of a boom get in there get after it then dip come back another time kind of thing, a more medium-sized buildy kind of play, or an absolute long-term control play?

As one who has made the proverbial soul sale to Enochian, there is also some good Kabbalah angel magick as well. I do not really ever see myself deciding to deprive myself of pleasure, so if you do the 42 angel pathworking (Angels of Alchemy), indeed, you will have that. Can always just evoke Orpaniel. I rather doubt that the 72 angels hearing nahkah eeahoheh are going to mind. Or the archangels being invoked. All of them.

If you do the 42 first, then what is in my perception the more material-buildy 72 letter 11 day rituals (alongside archangel invocations in the 3 off days) can occur at a time when they would be more useful anyways.

Having taken on this power, you now walk into demon land, as Lucifer fell from the Heavens.

Are you a lucid dreamer, a dude who keeps a pretty cool dream journal, or one who is absent from the dream experience?

I like to remember what I like about the battlecry. It is loud and intrusive. It’s not something I like to bring into my every day life with people outside of literal fun and games. But it is something that I wanted to train. My fighting spirit is pretty reasonable I would think, and it is fun to let it out, but you don’t really feel the meaning of it until the ground turns from greens to browns.

Can you imagine, being some fuckin peasant with a spear (stick), and you see an armored, masked demon slicing through, 1030 1330 1030 1330 1030 1330 1030 1330, scalps slid through like skipping a stone over water. YughAAAAAAAAHHHHH, with great crescendo and wrath

1 Like

What past life makes me want to do this?

I’m speaking from artistic development (yep still doing that, after all these years) so it’s probably different for other stuff.

I, personally, rather enjoy that I am deeply rooted in improvisation. You probably gotta lean one way or the other, and I’m glad to be leaning this way, but I believe I must overcome my predispositions for a period of learning. Not giving up what I enjoy, but the quandary faced by every art magician is the balance between study and practice.

Never study, at best you end up like one of those pretty decent but extraordinarily limited artists. Either amateurs or they don’t really do much and just enjoy great commercial success through such societal structures. It’s like working at the DMV. Everywhere’s gotta have one. Some are a lot fuckin cooler than others and have that oh so sweet combo but not too common really.

I’ve found an interesting occurrence for me where I never studied but could practice at a relatively elevated ability than others learning the artform due to prior knowledge/ability. It’s like having a conceptual understanding of the grammar patterns and structures for a language you don’t actually speak but you don’t know any grammar really and you also don’t really know any words. The result was output for a while that contained advanced nuances while remaining a bit babbly gibberish and not too coherent or enunciated. It’s like knowing the vibe that I want to do for something and understanding at some abstracted level the shape and texture of it, but I have no words nor mouth with an adequately articulatable tongue to express it.

Coming to this realization has resulted in some degradation of confidence following a peak in a period of learning. If, somehow, someway (magick?), you make something work and you know I see what I’m doing and even trying to look more objectively it’s really not too bad, it feels amazing, like BOOM dude, got there. It’s like reaching the camp after the one right after the base camp up the mountain. Except that I’m non-linear - hah ha!

It’s also a reminder of the value of the confined practice space. You can’t let others doodoo on your vibes but there is no need for excessive difficulty in achieving the learning objectives, that is not efficient.

It has been the case with every artform that I have learned at least a decent amount of that study to proverbially just get some more words to say is something that you really just have to do. I get it, I’m not trying to sit here playing other people’s notes all day either, but some people got some good notes and even whole styles and languages. If you learn a style, then you can express improvisation within the style and it gives you a bit more of something to work off from.

There’s probably also some Dunning-Kruger unraveling going on as well. Piercing deeper through the fog of ignorance, your comparison of yourself to others naturally begins to change as you become more aware of the heights of known potential. These are somewhat unrelated things.

On a mental sustainment note, it’s good to downward comparison if you do it intentionally and skillfully. It simply must be done or you will be deluded as to your genuine level of knowledge/ability. It doesn’t have to be a bad thing if you don’t make it a bad thing. If you don’t and all you ever do is see people much better than you are it can overshadow the learning that has occurred and subsequently obfuscate the positive attitude towards the long-term learning commitment.

Penetrating into the fog of ignorance, allow me to illustrate through a metaphor. Imagine a line of defenses, layered deep and overlapping. Achieving a push into these defenses, the ensuing local chaos and instability can be capitalized upon and further advances can be made in that vicinity. You may even get all the way through in one spot if you really roll on through, but we got to get this whole thing pushed that far, to that level.

The answer to the learning question is always whatever is within the zone of desirable difficulty. If you can feel that and know it, you can find it in whatever configuration of practice is ongoing.

This is what must be done if you wish to understand the learning process, and continuing with this example of artforms, unless you are required to be on the rails in a structured path in a power system, like a university, because you have to use all your time towards getting your structured, assigned (that’s the word for what I’m trying to convey - there are assignments for you, no need to think about it, let alone then do it) tasks completed to check all the requirements boxes and pass through the system and be given the Piece of Paper, you have to develop your own learning arcs that can take you to success.

Much like with the wealth magicks, if you want to achieve certain levels of success, you must give to the process. Yay truly, it is as simple as that.

The trouble with being an improviser is that you have to also be pretty rigorous with similar stuff that the non-improvisers, non-creators do, however much your instincts may be telling you to not be like them. In this way, one becomes great.

No, I don’t feel bad or apologize about calling someone a non-creator if that’s accurate. I take great pride in my creation.

But oh that oh so complicated life around all my art practicing! I haven’t always suffered like this. I gave up hope before, and found pleasure. If you lose all desire to try, there is less suffering from grasping and aversion, but there is still weakness. In the peaceful certainty of knowledge, it is much easier not to suffer. If I meditate and do my magick, I have a rough idea as to what will happen, vibeually speaking.

I know, and I move with ease.

Sometimes, if there is nothing good to say, it’s better to say nothing at all. What would cause me to want to drink from a poisoned, inadequate, or unpreferred well? I remember how I used to be fueled by hatred. It really is what kept me going. Hatred and the occasional bits of corrupted love, when that was available. It doesn’t matter, though. Everyone, including myself, is presented with a choice. We happen to have some good methods for acting on such choices, but technically everyone does have that choice.

Now, as the artist that I am, time to make myself richer, stronger, thick with power. I mean I do cardio so not that thick but I like having the cardio it feels good. When it comes to magickal power though of course I aim for maximum thickness.

Have you done your daily crossword puzzle? This is a synchronicity I experienced while doing some light investigation into an appearance of a character in a dream.

I wanted to get up at a reasonable time today and not be a complete degenerate, but it seems that Loagaeth had other plans. I suppose there are two options for me given continued practice of the magick - set aside the time to sleep, or continue to be disrupted.

I am currently thinking that what has happened in these previous dreams is magick, once again, showing me the approach that is most effective for my situation. Magick, once again, has shown me that this other character is indeed a shitbag. Wow! How surprising. Once again, a different scene, but of the same general feeling. It is becoming somewhat tiresome, and perhaps that is the point.

On a more positive note, it seems some base needs and desires have been met. Some of this is clearly and unarguably manifested, others not so certain. It’s not like magick’s never baited me before, so I suppose I will give up hope and meditate.

Did magick agitate the shit out of me as I was initially going into sleep, for the purposes of producing agitated, rageful dreams? I don’t know, probably. Guess I should meditate more.

There were also two, count em, two different occasions when the suspicion of lucidity started to arise, but I was carried away by the dream. I’m barely doing anything other than journaling and occasionally being mindful (although I have been ramping up meditation, and I recall many dreams). I’m taking more of the slow burn approach this time rather than doing every practice immediately. It can be fatiguing dream journaling like not a casual dabbler, especially if you don’t plan for it and make it work, and this has to continue more or less indefinitely or, assuming it is possible, until dream recall becomes as strong as regular memory. I don’t believe there is any mention of dream journals in TYDS, but highly skilled dream yogis aren’t exactly common.

Regardless. I know I’ll be doing certain practices and things in my life. Attachment to any one result only creates suffering, however much it may be desired.

Soon, into the murk. If you’ve got nothing to be afraid of, then why so concerned?? If a mountain of magick is required, is it really worth it?

With that character appearing in my dream, I am reminded of a time when choosing hate cost me dearly, but yet profited me immensely. I find that sentence unpalatable.

1 Like