Instant Turn-On/Horny Spell

Be more precise

So I was bored while shopping plants when I had to wait to get out of the store and I concentrate on a girl that seemed cute. But there was a older women between us. After a while she grinned at me. I may just rolled a critical one :joy:

:joy: :joy: Be careful

1 Like

Let me clarify.
Many people have fantasy and thoughts of what one wants to happen in life. Like this relationship /friendship should be this and that. However, if it’s not realized or manifested into real life, there’s no point.

For example. You are friends with someone and you want to spend time with them. THey say they are your friend. Yet they don’t make actual time and spend time with you. That’s just wishful thinking. Since they didn’t make time it’s just in their head that your a friend. They are thinking your good friend yet the action speaks different. In actuality they are not your friend cuz they didn’t follow through with action to do friend stuff together.

Another example with be you. You meet someone new and you think about going on hikes , to the movies, having dinner cook for you. etc… None of that happened. It was all in your head. So what i’m saying is… Until your wish or plan is manifested in real life. It means little. One have to put into action to make those thoughts come real. Many ladies have all these intentions to do things yet they stay in the head. They don’t follow through what they say they will do to make it real.

Same can be said of magick. If your spells don’t work, it means little.

1 Like

I’ve put into action to make my desires/wishes real, but to some degree this doesn’t depend just on me and it also depends about others… And it’s annoying and frustrating that you can’t have a thing which you really want for some time to have and for which you suffered and that you have to rely on others (because you can’t have it alone)

that means the other person isn’t evolve enough yet. Especially if the goal benefits both without taking advantage of one another. Some times people don’t know what’s good. They lack education or wisdom. Or they are brainwash by the uneducated. People stay with what they know even if it’s hell. It’s our job to show them the light. If they don’t see it after our many attempts we have to move on. Or curse the hell out of them for being stupid. reinforce their hell so they get sick of it and learn. To teach them that they need better. =o)

Never rely on others. Dale carnegie says. hope for the best , do your best yet prepare for the worse so that you won’t get disappointed.

Yeah, but here you don’t really have any other choice

The choice is you learn from it and grow wiser. Make the most of it. Like me. i’m using them as magick target practice. I gotta get some use out of it. It’s owed to me for the good i’ve done. I gots no one else to cast baneful magick except them that did wrong. =o) see. i’m making the most of it.

1 Like

Some just don’t understand and want they to have the only advantage or want more and more from you without actually giving the same treatment back

u respect yourself and love yourself by calling their BS treatment and demand better treatment. IF not complied, then you do what you have to do to move on. EVen if it means cursing them. Not everyone are good people. they may seem like it on the outside. They are wolves in lamb’s clothing. That’s part of life lessons. Don’t judge a person by their looks or fall in love with them due to looks.

Most pretty ones are superficial cuz they coast on their looks since birth. THye never actually interact socially genuinely with social skills. All the guys would do things cuz they are hypnotized by their attractive looks. So they never learned the basics of communication or understand others’ feelings. They too busy with their own selfishness. So it’s our job to teach them. If they can’t learn. after many genuine effort. we move on. There’s only so much stupidity one can handle. It’s really hard to teach stupid. :man_shrugging: Can’t fight narcissist stubbornness or those that don’t want better in their life.

THe tough part is that most react from emotions and don’t think logically. So if you want to influence others. you have to learn about management of emotions of others. Thats’ where nlp and persuasion knowledge comes in. I recommend you check a book called ’ the elipsis manual by chase hughes. Learn from it and your success will skyrocket. Or atleast understand people more why they are stupid. lol.

3 Likes

I don’t, but many of them do or about the appearances (even though I look good) and don’t want to get to know how someone really is and go just on locked preconceptions

Yeah, yeah, just fb, ig and things like that and can’t actually establish a real connection with someone

1 Like

You stated that looking at a picture of this person while at home and imagining her ‘unmentionables’ works. Does that go for a girl trying to perform this spell too?
I’m a girl, and I know the guy, but I don’t see him often enough. I have one good and clear picture of him… would that work? What do you recommend doing while reciting this spell? (Sorry… so many questions)

I’m asking the same thing!

Welcome @atea_coli is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

Thank you! I wasn’t sure how to get to it until you pointed me out. I just finished posting my intro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You welcome…
You will enjoy it here!

Rub Index finger against thumb

Can this spell be used if you are not in the same room as the person, but you have a sugar doll of them? It’s supposed to encompass the soul of the individual so it should work… yes?

Do you still have a link to that video?

That’s interesting that the grammar is similar. Have you been able to find out why that is? Out of curiosity (as I’m interested in learning Japanese).

1 Like